Do not rape the muslim women. *wink wink*

Do not rape the muslim women. *wink wink*

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/27/rodrigo-duterte-jokes-to-soldiers-that-they-can-women-with-impunity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
thejournal.ie/india-rape-epidemic-3134083-Dec2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
archive.is/vHvDf
rawstory.com/2016/05/john-oliver-if-you-think-the-donald-is-bad-wait-until-you-meet-the-trump-of-the-philippines/
archive.is/Q4TAx
archive.is/uzydg
archive.is/vpwKo
archive.is/q8P6P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes you think

Duterte is insane, I love him

It was obviously a joke. But look at that bitch Chelsea Clinton saying that rape is never a joke. Anyone want to remind her of what her parents have done?

>"muh 10.000 innocent druggies"

Duterte, What is Best in Life?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

Have you ever been reminded of that your entire country and religion are founded on rape and barbarism ?

thejournal.ie/india-rape-epidemic-3134083-Dec2016/

Quick someone reply and ask her if it was a joke when her dad raped those women!!!!

wtf i love duterte now

good post, have a (you)

always did, you fucking untermensch

He's okay but still not close to a level of ghadaffi or hitler
If he destroys jewish banks and makes a real currency we can him really call him our guy

Pot, meet kettle.

>only 3 million
OY VEY

Rody's my nigga
Always saying shit and powning the SJWs
Put him in a leader meeting with Merkel, he will sodomize her

Duterte is such a boss.

I wish Trump had turned out be more like him.

Yes the jews actually cried because of this it was a big shitstorm
They will never stup sucking this gigantic lie

Asshole.

The dude's literally trying to keep ISIS from conquering a region of his country and all the press cares about his him making a pretty mild rape joke.

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough...

Fuck make it PPV while your at it.

>2013
>"MUH MOST POWERFUL RACE"
>Sup Forums: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID JUNGLE NIGGERS AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>2017
>"Rape kebab"
>Sup Forums: Based

I have nothing but respect for the flips.

HARINAWA

His Russian friends taught him well.

Harinawa

kicks rothschilds out last month, this month isis takes over a town and starts killing. :thinking:

Her teeth are so big and ugly. The Clinton's must have some British blood in 'em

He did hint at creating a different world order to resist the current one

harinawa

Wew, populists are unironically mentally ill

HARINAWA

>her dad

bump 4 top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s

Holy fucking shit this guy is awesome.
Fucker means business.

If they allowed u.s. soldiers to rape muslim women turkey would be destroyed and constantinople restored.

Isos will lose soldiers will tear apart a city if they are allowed to rape.
Isis is done for

who the fuck took away the "to the victors go the spoils clause" from western armies?

Bill clinton has british blood in him but he is not chelsea clintons dad.

Turkey would not exist id sign up to loot and pillage turkey

This guy really clicks with me for some reason. I just can't help but like him.

Muslims aren't people, you might as well be fucking a pocket pussy.

He's 100% correct.

“I’ll imprison you myself,” he said, referring to any soldiers who commit violations, then he joked: “If you had raped three, I will admit it, that’s on me.”

-Rodrigo "Third time is the charm" Duterte

Started around the time when Amerishits and Frenchcucks came up with dumbass ideas about muh democracy and muh equality for all basically having us come up with Casus Bellis before invading shitskin countries. Before that we just went in their, took their shit, fucked their women and made a big profit of it. It really manifested after WW2 when America just went full cuck because we don't want to upset and then encourage (insert shitskin group here) to join the communists so they basically had Europe gave up their entire colonial empire.

America still use the same dumb fuck excuses now which just gives the muzzies a pass to fuck with us because any damage we would do to them wouldn't be in any way be permanent anyway.

Jews.

We didn't actually want to get involved in the FIRST war they dragged us into, after that it wasn't up to us anymore.

Kill the Jews and we all get a better planet at the end of the day.

Indeed although the only power the jew has is the power we give them and we are still too cucked to take that power back, look at Trump humping the kike wall or Kushner and daddy's princess dragging him into the Syria war.

That's a white people problem.

We all suffer from the debilitating illness known and empathy, becuase we3 mistakenly think other races feel it as well, the Jews just so happen to capitalize on that weakness to destroy us.

We told him to make liberation joke and he did, the absolute madman.

known as empathy*

HARINAWA

/our guy/

>Jews are more angry about the fact that Duterte underestimated the number of Jews killed during the Holocaust than they are being compared to violent drug dealers that need to die
Why do they care so much about that specific number? After a million, people just stop caring about the scale because a million is a lot of people already.

You do know Americans have worse teeth than us right?

archive.is/vHvDf

This is such bullshit journalism. He didn't say with impunity, he said up to three was on him. After the third one, the soldiers are on their own.

>indians criticizing rape

>mfw i have a cousin over there who converted to islam and lives in mindanao
>and she's a qt
i'd like to watch her get raped

KEK

>that gif
s-source

wish i knew

>i'd like to watch her get raped
cuck

You can do it, you know. Pound the satti

(((Current studies))) have determined the number is now up to 20,000,000. You know what that means, right? $38,000,000,000 more. Up front. RIGHT NOW, you fucking antisemitic inferior goyim scum.
It's a "prophetic" number.

It's an article of Faith; denying it is like denying the divinity of Jesus or something. 6 million is obviously some kabbalistic numerological crap that they understand implicitly but won't make explicit to the goyim.

This guy makes me smile every day.
Kills dealers.
Kills muslim terrorists.
I like him.

>critiquing.

Harinawa Harinawa Harinawa Harinawa Harinawa

HARINAWA

Not possible. He wants to be friends with everyone and claims he doesn't have necessary knowledge in terms of economics to do so. He encircled himself with a great group of economists running our economy pretty well stable.

Harinawa

HARINAWA

will trump avoid or seek a meeting with duterte now? the left will lose their god damn minds if there is a photo op of trump shaking hands with rod.

rawstory.com/2016/05/john-oliver-if-you-think-the-donald-is-bad-wait-until-you-meet-the-trump-of-the-philippines/

HARINAWA!!!

Stop

They're already losing their minds as we speak

archive.is/Q4TAx

archive.is/uzydg

archive.is/vpwKo

archive.is/q8P6P

I can't stop the tears from flowing out of my eyes reading all these baseless allegations of these fucking fools

he may not be a globalist bitch, but at the end of the day he's still a subhuman

kebab detected

ur mum will be beheaded tonight:^)

go back to the oven, Ezikel

HARINAWA

> these retards.

They prolly don't know how war affects people's mind and not just civilians.

If people rape and kill during calamities, what more to a war. jesus christ.

HARINAWA

HARINAWA

Probably the same cucks who came up with the Geneva Conventions, wars are and should remain brutal.

Maybe best gore will have some good videos from the phillipines soon

Harinawa

He is giving his troops motivation to fight islam

Alas the reason why we call them libcucks

For their entire life they've lived in peace and safety and had prosperous lives, not having to worry about a single thing that most third worlders suffer

And then they try to preach what they see as the "holy word" when it comes to matters regarding these countries, acting like they know more about the country than the citizens themselves despite having no experience and actual knowledge of these countries beforehand.
And that they have the moral high ground on every single issue and what their solutions should be despite the vast majority of the citizens preferring something else that apparently works in their country. They think they are smarter than the locals, ironically making them racist

Something Duterte himself has brought up. Check out the first parts of his RT interview. Pretty good stuff

Sorry if my English sucks and if it doesn't make much sense to you
I haven't been sleeping much today and it's late

#based

He said he will take the responsibility if they rape the women and go to jail on their behalf.
I.e., he is saying that if the soldiers rape women they will directly hurt him... so they shouldn't do that.