This immigrant has accomplish 100x more in life than you

This immigrant has accomplish 100x more in life than you.

What do you say to that?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/04/30/humblebrag-study/
cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffrey/i-me-my-obama-uses-first-person-singular-199-times-speech-vowing
college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/harvard-financial-aid-initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accomplished*

Also that immigrant is proving that brain drain is a think in the third world. If he really wants to make a difference he'll move back

>afford
>sat

wut

>a think
What the fuck was I saying, meant "an issue" or "a problem"

>This immigrant has accomplish 100x more in life than you.

He still hasn't done shit. It's good he has plans and is following through, though.

Also he says he's the son of an immigrant.

Not even an immigrant.

>Accomplishment
>Graduating from Harvard
>He did all that for a fucking certificate

i have a phd and retired at the age of 29 with 3 patents netting me 150kCHF/mo in royalties. i guarantee he hasn't accomplished more than me

Even blind squirrels find a nut once in a while.

> wage cucked for a bachelor at a university that is very open-minded to minority groups.

Yes, very accomplished indeed.

>only the children of doctors and lawyers get to go to Ivy League

don't forget minorities

what degree did he obtain?

>inb4 Russian Literature

>this basically white man worked hard so you need to let Abdullah replace you race

damn... I'm beat bros... I need to lick Tyrone DeShawn Washington's duck all over... to prepare him for my daughters precious Aryan womb...

what major?

If he majored in history or political science he hasn't accomplished anything yet.

Who names a boy Shannon?

>I, I, I, I'm, I, I, I, I'm, I'm, so I, then I

Really...what is his degree in? A Harvard degree has evolved into toilet paper.

Clearly and Uncle José

No he hasn't, and it's highly unlikely he ever will

100x more debt maybe.

Give him half a year before he is out protesting about how he will pay for his shitty degree in Mexican Fuckboi Studies

I am going to try and figure out his degree, I have a feeling it will make me laugh. Give me a second. You know its trash because he doesn't mention it.

>Implying Harvard is anything more than a Jew nepotism factory, and a sanctuary for sons of third world dictators

>he fell for the ivy league meme

I lived in the dangerous part of that city and let me tell you it was dangerous. Just thnking about it sends chills down my spine

He forgot to mention all the free gibs we had to pay courtesy of us dumb white boi slaves.

this, a piece of paper means nothing unless you use it to achieve true accomplishments.

Fuck him. He should have used that brain power and work ethic to make his own homeland great instead of stealing resources from White America.

How ironic.

>Harvard study: Humblebragging doesn’t work
>>fortune.com/2015/04/30/humblebrag-study/

Is anyone still genuinely moved by these made-up sob stories?
At this point I just roll my eyes.

>to steal my neighbor's wifi...

Well I'm not a thief so he's done something I haven't.

he got a degree in computer science, not bad actually.

But I agree with everyone else. Graduating from an tough to get into school but an easy to graduate one is just the start of the race.

That's great, but why does he feel the need to post this?

>didn't even list his major

okay kid

He had it easy, literally, go back where you came from and take your family with you

Pretty much this. It just pisses people off.

>This immigrant has accomplish 100x more in life
These days, getting into an ivy league school is as simple as having brown skin and writing BLACK LIVES MATTER about 1000x on a piece of paper.

Get a load of that insecure faggot. Who would write shit like that?

>begger
He never accomplished anything.

>I walked home through a dangerous part of the city because the city is filled with people like me

If this is true, why didn't I get into Princeton? I got a 2100 SAT, shouldn't being half black bump me up like 300 points?

how big of a prick do you have to be to talk about yourself in this way?

>SAT
>LSAT

Not the same faggot.

Cool what were his scores and GPA? Let's have a look at affirmative action stats by race for university admissions...

keep on

cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffrey/i-me-my-obama-uses-first-person-singular-199-times-speech-vowing

So he has literally not achieved anything of value other than falling for the university scam ? Nice.

Whites fucking obliterated

Would a white ever even think of working this hard?

>Satonori

He likely didn't have affirmative action.

I paid to feed his family and subsidized his education through 36 years of income taxes. He will not do great things with a Harvard education. He will go into politics and further destroy our constitutional Republic just like his others before him.

I mean in general. People talk about how all you need is to be black basically to into an Ivy school, like this guy.

>took care of family
>graduated college
let me know when he has caught up to the rest of us

Get into*

Good for him

He's not a nigger or spic so what does Sup Forums care

>What do you say to that?
what percentage of illegal immigrants are on public assistance

What patents

you have to pay to take it

Someone did get accepted to Stanford with nothing more than a piece of paper he wrote with the words BLACK LIVES MATTER on it over and over. That's why I mentioned it.

>admits to stealing

>this immigrant
>post says he's the son of an immigrant
You fucking idiot
Sage

Melania Trump is an immigrant, accomplished becoming the First Lady.

Why do you think Sup Forums hates immigrants? Are you listening to the (((media))) again?

"I panicked when my laptop broke because I had worked 150 hours minimum wage to buy it"

>Macbook detected

Fuck this faggot

This guy a fuckin tool

Well kudos to him. So what now? Even hardcore ethnic nationalists won't argue that some immigrants bring a lot of value. Their argument is that the rest of them bring so much pain in the ass, that a few great guys among them aren't worth it.

>I had worked 150 minimum wage hours to buy it.

>*I worked at Taco Bell for 2 months

good job, bud. truly inspirational.

Harvard is free if your parents make less than $65k

college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/harvard-financial-aid-initiative

>being a whore is ok as long as you're a high class whore

He got a degree. Big fucking deal. I have three, and it still doesn't mean shit.

two on co-crystlization of certain classes of pharmaceutical allowing their patents to be extended for 7 years. and one on the process for derivatizing certain classes of pharmaceuticals to a variant that can be co-crystalized allowing for the patents to be extended by 14++ years

>Graduating Safe space for adult children is an accomplishment
>Getting to said Safe Space as a nonwhite is an accomplishment
>Working is an accomplishment
>Doing schoolwork is an accomplishment

I hope he enjoys working at Starbucks, that's all a degree is worth in the job market now a days.

This

that's pretty cool user

numbers?

It's a simple rule. If someone says they have a bachelors or masters but don't say what in it's always something stupid. They will always mention law or doctor if they have that type of degree.

He has to go back.

>implying he didn't receive aid
This guy is a fucking liar.

you expect me to give you the patent numbers? that's the same as giving you my name.
nah mentioning its a phd in some esoteric field of chemistry is a lot of typing. only pretentious cunts with something to prove need to go into depth
its pretty comfy

Most people with phds won't do this though since that requires effort it's why I specifically said bachelors or masters.

give us some of that money if you don't know how to use it ahhaha

>look at this single example! Checkmate racists, now open up those borders!

Damn, this really makes me want to import 3 million africans and pay each 5000 euros a month

Graduated in what though? Lesbian dance theory?

>accomplishment
>buying credentials from an overpriced Marxist indoctrination factory
Whatever you say, kiddo!

if an immigrant worked less than a native, i would demand they be thrown out of this country
immigrants are useful to show natives exactly how many opportunities are available to them instead of letting them get away with cop out excuses like fucking millenials
but if he's illegal, deport immediately

Yeah, like 50 bucks

ahh i see. you quoted me so i assumed you just omitted the phd. i don't personally consider any non-science phd a real phd though so i just omit mine because i have just as much respect for a physicists as a chemist or a geneticist.

saying like "PhD in XYZ Polymer Chemistry" is a lot of work

no. when i die ill prolly just leave all the money and whats left of the patent royalties to some scientific fund chaired by someone i trust.

Graduating from Harvard isn't much of an accomplishment in 2017, might as well have went to a community college. Also, he's still going to be working for minimum wage most likely

>Haha look at this immigrant
>this 1/10000 kind of guy
>he did well
>Therefore, you don't deserve to have a White country

By that logic, colonialism was great because at that time, Whites were 1000x more smart and successful than the rest of the world (which it was by the way). But I'm guessing, this logic only works one way.

harvards medical and scientific communities are top-tier. i dont know about their other dept, but i assume they're quite good as well... one of my fav scientists has a professor ship at harvard, she does very good work with her army of post docs

Don't be so insensitive. It was applied lesbian dance.

This post is saying something stupid

Eh, Ivy League admissions are all a fucking crap shoot. I'm hispanic and got into one, but my black friend who did similar to me on the SAT didn't.

Trust me I have seen so many propaganda news reports where they hype of Shanita from the hood getting a bachelors and leave it at that. It sounds so weird to say I went to college and get a bachelors that doesn't even say if it's art or science and in what but the media does this to imply someone with a bachelors in Art history is smart.

>Harvard's token spic scholarship recipient

Wew, very impressive. Not like he was given a major handout with that.

150 min wage hours?

he spent 1200 dollars on a laptop for his homework?

man, the more mexicans talk, the stupider they sound.

every.
single.
time.

that makes sense. the default here is an engineering degree so its usually omitted because of the general expectation

What did he study?

What a self absorbed cunt

Vetting works.

Way to cherrypick shlomo, we should give all these immigrants a one-way ticket to Israel.