At the end of Ramadan - on Eid - large crowds of Muslims gather in and around local mosques to celebrate...

At the end of Ramadan - on Eid - large crowds of Muslims gather in and around local mosques to celebrate. Sometimes they hire whole parks because of the sheer number of worshippers.

That means in 29 days, large groups of Muslims will be together in ONE place.

What can we do with this information Sup Forums?

>Can anybody here drive a truck? Asking for a friend.

It's not time yet
Anything you do now will only set back the rising tide

Why do you hate terrorists again? Since you're like them.

>pic related: muslim convert

You never bring yourself to their level, keep the moral high ground.

Call cops and secret service saying they're drug dealing (they can't drink but do a lot of drugs), false flag bomb attack. Or hire homeless, drug addicts to throw pork on them.

I would worry about your government. You need a more strict leader, so you need to start exposing the corruption.

>Lets feign better morals while they blow up our kids
>this will teach them

You both deserve to die with them.

>terrorism is okay if we do it

HNNNNNNG

If you want to do something, join the government or police. You will just look like a threat to them if you act out of anger.

Its not oke, but this is where we are. At war.

You can be the next Alexandre Bissonnette they trot out to impugn white Christians

Join the fucking military then, you can't go starting resistances. They will lock you up just like them.

op you literally trying to plot a terrorist atack,pray the fbi dont see this thread

Only CIA and AI monitor Sup Forums.

They already malign white christians mate. Why else would you be on Sup Forums? Do you think sitting around doing nothing is going to make them compassionate toward you?

Its too late in the day to worry about reputation anymore. White male Christians have the worst reputation anyway.

We must fight back now. Stop your excuses.

I think you mean ''preemptive strike to prevent terrorism''

Think about it. Attacking muslims would make them look like victims. MSM would go crazy because of "Right wing terror attack"

Kek

Think about all of the shit they see on Sup Forums... everyday... everytime... every year of their lives
Are they still human

are we still human?

I S L A M I C C

This is one of the only places left with total freedom of speech. It lets us dive into things like Seth Rich without worrying for our lives. It is the way it was meant to be.

Muslims kill each other. You don't need to do anything.