Male Pride

Could you imagine the shit storm if there was a men's only screening of Star Wars? Why is hypocrisy allowed to infect our world /pol?

Don't like what businesses are doing? Don't give them your money. E Z P Z

hm that totally explains hypocrisy in modern culture thanks

Here in switzerland we have men only screenings called: "maennerabend"
Nobody gives a shit.

I'm giving you a solution to your bleating. Nobody's going to be able to explain shit to you in a way that would satisfy you. Suck me.

Reminder not to get worked up over this. It's a new marketing model that was tried with Ghostbusters last year

Men probably don't want to watch that fucking shit anyway

Are you sure you aren't a leaf? Cause you sound like a leaf

Are you sure you aren't a communist? Cause you sound like a communist

Spoken like a blue-pilled normie

I just posed the question, would this be tolerated if there were men's only screenings in the US as part of marketing strategies? No. They would be protested and declared sexist.

>crying after watching Wonder Woman
>I cried multiple times during the movie
>and ALL THROUGH THE Q&A
>Sure it's got a heteronormative perspective BLAH BLAH
>#wonderwoman
>women are adults

doh meant for

Sub groups do these "X only" things because they're insecure and want to feel special (like children.)

Just think of them like children and ignore their things. That will drive them more nuts than anything.

"black only"? ok. "women only"? ok.

Just pretend they're kids saying "3rd graders only"

Giving hypocrisy a free pass is shameful. Even if the discrimination is negligible it should never be tolerated since any discrimination against them would be opposed tooth and nail. Allowing people to do one thing and say another without consequence just degrades the fabric of society.

Who took this picture. This is totally not a staged picture taken in full light by a 3rd party in a dark theater.

And the jewess's hair and makeup look on point. The entire virtue signal is staged.

you don't get it. when you feed them any kind of attention you're throwing water on a grease fire.

Ignore them and focus on anything else. Ignore their jew comic book movies, ignore their jew attention whoring. Ignore the jew.

"white only"
ok

Ignoring jewery is how we arrived at this point. You've allowed them to infect modern society and now they've spread like a cancer across the globe.

Doing "X only" events is always good unless it is "white male only" in which case it is the most efficient and civilized event and also racist and sexist and totally bigoted.

in the one on one interaction, in their mediums they control, ignore them.

Didn't you read Mien Kampf? The fuhrer explained why arguing with the jew or giving them attention in THEIR mediums is a waste of our time.

The way he faced them was by building up his people and his base outside of their mediums and their control. That's how we'll win this time.

There really aren't that many of them, and their systems of control are crumbling. Stop giving the kikes your energy.

Ignoring them grants them more power. Who do you think you're trying to fool?

Marketing.

And by looking how poltard repost this, I want to think it's working.

>don't raise a fuss, businesses never take into account the spoken reactions of their customer base
>just boycott lol even though I'm fully aware that simply boycotting without raising a fuss is going to have basically no affect on the business execs. I unironically believe this to be the best course of action.
>don't like the zeitgeist that has gripped the entire nation and the PC culture that has overtaken the West? just boycott lol.
>just boycott my man

Please kill yourself, faggot

So go cry to the media. Oh wait. You won't. You'll just whine on Sup Forums.

Wasnt your first post in this thread saying we should defear the film by ignoring it and not paying to go see it? You changed your tune REAL fast.

If someone calls you a racist or a sexist or whatever, just laugh. say "So?" "Sure." or "Okay."

The (((abuser))) creates the context. Reject the context. Treat it like a shit test from a teenage girl or a kid accusing you of being a Martian.

Their power exists as far as you allow it to. Retain frame and laugh at them as if they just said you were a shapeshifter of something.

>businesses now want less customers through their doors
>businesses are now incapable of telling who is their target audience
Not to be that guy, but maybe commies have a point about late stage capitalism desu

>you can have literally no discussion about it whatsoever. Any discussion about the hypocrisy of PC and progressive culture is off the table. I am morally superior because of my apathy and general reluctance to engage in critical thought
I realize that you're trying to be edgy, but its time to take a few steps back and realize that your variety of edgy is the faggiest type of edge.

>defear the film
No idea what you mean by this, but the free market is how to deal with that particular business. Stopping jewery altogether is a different matter.

Unlike you I am not living under the delusion that my posts will make a difference. I don't complain about shit on Sup Forums.

Sorry I havent slept in 40 hours, I';ve been up making weapons for the race war

No phones, no seat kicking, no talking. Must be nice.

> I don't complain about shit on Sup Forums.
Wrong again, faggot. You are undeniably complaining about people who complain about things.
>Don't like people who complain? Just don't respond to them. the (you) market will sort everything out.

Really though, its laughable how much you lack self-awareness.

>Unlike you I am not living under the delusion that my posts will make a difference.
Right, and one guy boycotting a movie will make a difference too. Again, please remove your shitty posts from this forum altogether by ending your life.

Because women are looked down upon for getting into 'nerd culture'. They are marginalised in this hobby and this is great to get more women into it, in a comfortable and relaxing sitution.

Ladies' Nights have been a thing for a long long time.
>Why is hypocrisy allowed
There's no such thing as a fair playing field. That's also why these "but if the parties were flipped then..." thought experiments won't seriously work on anybody, though also the people that really need to be convinced don't have the intellectual honestly for it anyway.
>Male Pride
>/pol
I'm almost convinced you're a shill.
sage

>That's also why these "but if the parties were flipped then..." thought experiments won't seriously work on anybody, t

The whole "if the parties were flipped, then..." argument gets brought up quite often by normies. You are out of touch.

Lots of women get into "nerd culture" because they think it'll get them some dick, and they're right. Dumbass. Its literally never been more "in" to be a nerd.

>Because women are looked down upon for getting into 'nerd culture'
Wtf? What is this fucking revionism for? Staceys and Chads literally b&d nerds from having any social status for decades. Only thing that has changed is that CGI is good enough nowadays for shit-tier normie action comedies, and comics are the ideal material for that.

>They are marginalised in this hobby
They literally never cared until 20fucking films with chads and staceys cast in the main roles dawned upon them at the cinema.

> this is great to get more women into it, in a comfortable and relaxing sitution
So they want the hobby, without the nerds around them. They are voluntarily segregating themselves. It's Luton and Birgmingham all over again.

You can't see how big her tits are in that pic.

Start holding men's only events and stop listening to women's feelings.

Big tits are a symbol of the Alt-Right

If you cry during capeshit films, then you might be legitimately retarded

>3rd wave "feminists" celebrating sexual discrimination in response to a literal 2nd wave feminist icon

fuck it, i'm just gonna post this picture because it's what these frauds TRULY want.

Why are woman pretending this is the first super-heroine movie ever made? It's not by a long shot.

I just can't get over the people acting like this Wonder Woman movie is such a big deal. Wonder Woman has been around forever. She's had her own live action TV show in the 70s, she's had animated series, she's been in movies before. This is nothing to admire or be impressed by, even if you are a feminist.

Could you imagine a grown man watching capeshit?

>still bitches that it is hetereonormative

Yup woman will end the west.

victim culture.

they celebrate every virtue signal and feminist-pander because they have convinced themselves they live in a world where women are oppressed by an invisible patriarchy, and that this is somehow a victory that flies in the face of this omnipresent, boogie-man patriarchy

They will forget about this one too.

it will be hard enough to get any type of person go see this shit, male or female

>caring about shitty films like starwhores and wonderchest.
Is this still a thing?

And yet feminists have the nerve to chimpout over any male only space.

Easy, just don't phase it as "men only". Muslim only or some such.

because propaganda.
Also, no such thing as bad publicity.

Time for a "movies women will never understand" screening.

Women want to move into male spaces like remoras attached to sharks because deep down they know men are better so they feel left out. Men don't really care what women do amongst themselves but the idea of men enjoying something together elicits emotions ranging from concern to outright hysteria.

>tfw OP thinks Star Wars is still a male franchise

the only people who genuinely care about star wars grew up with the actual movies/novels/comics. the rest are like fake star trek fans and children.

>ma'am we don't feel comfortable cutting a woman's hair
>oh is it because I am a woman????
>yes, we generally only cut and style men's hair, so it will probably not turn out how you want it
>fucking misogynists, I'll be filing a lawsuit against this barber shop!
I seriously doubt they wouldn't cut her hair because of any reasons besides the fact that they don't have the expertise for it.

Well she is a refugee

Look even though theres nothing wrong with men only screenings women are more emotional and would get mad yes. Doesn't mean we do the same when theres nothing really wrong with women only screenings.

I think you have a loose understanding of how pride works in social contexts, especially due to the fact that being actively shamed for being white, straight, and male is a relatively recent occurrence.

WE

>gender segregated screenings of yiddish kike propaganda talky screeners

The Godfather Parts 1 and 2
Goodfellas
Das Boot
The Departed
Downfall
Apocalypse Now
Ocean's 11 (original and remake)
Seven Samurai
The Hidden Fortress
Ben-Hur
Lawrence of Arabia
Conan the Barbarian

Anyone want to add any movies?

fight club

>ocean's eleven
They're about to make the cunt version of that as well

Without women there would've been no Death Star. The entire fucking arc of the first 6 movies is basically a cautionary tale about what happens when Jedi fall in love. Feminism BTFO.

You've gotta have
>Full-metal Jacket
>Dr Strangelove

stop fake outrage. and just ignore this retardation.
who the fuck cares. just strat makin men only shit and cite those cunts, not point to argue coz you can't argue with a woman ... If you are Soo hurt by this, than let them taste their shit, only white male events done.

A guy actually booked a ticket for that showing and they're legally not allowed to refuse him.

People have been getting butthurt over it all day.

>pretend tranny
>bombs in bra
>another jihadi on the road to paradise and a theatre full of virgins with him
>tfw think this is good idea

it's not surprising since women don't care about men they don't know, and naturally band together

Sup Forums thinks women can be reasoned with or that feminism can be defeated with arguments

kek
underage kiddos on suicide watch

I'm bored of anti SJWs trying to upset SJWs and vice versa

SJW phenomenon = women, females. End of story.

Is there anywhere where men can have some men-only time? I think it's healthy for both sexes to be able to have a space where they can get away and spend some time with only people of their own sex. In the past men have had places like the gym or the golf club for this, but women have pushed their way into these spaces.

What if I identify as a women?

So don't give them your money. Don't take your girlfriend to see it. Make sure they bear the true cost of discrimination

>Why is hypocrisy allowed
because it's women who have been opressed by men, not the opposite

>a movie that's guaranteed to be shit is going to be having screening for just the least likely people to see it

DC fucked up with the SJW bullshit in their comics a few years back, now we can watch the movies do the same thing.