What /pol think

youtube.com/watch?v=U49nOBFv508

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ad for a kuwaiti telecom company

Wow so meaningful, my opinions have completely changed now

The maker of that video will be found minus a head.

wtf I love muslims now

most muslims are better than white westerners at this point, we need to become more like them

That Video tell me that Islam is the Religion of Gays.

What the fuck. I love Islam now.

>that spiral logo at the end

This song is my jam though, instant classic

Love is love!

>using the internet explorer icon
fuckin pls

arabic music is baller. dunno how many bitches I've fucked while jihadi nasheeds play in the backgroun

Songs pretty catchy, teaches mudslimes good boy Morales and is all recorded in one high quality camera

Tbh I like arabic music

The greatest mistake europeans can ever do is to allow arabs live among them. If you thought blacks are a plague, arabs 1000s times worse.

Guys it isn't arabic music. It's arabic set to western music.
4/4 is inherently western, as is this operetta style.

>Wtf people, comeback to your senses, here's some Nasheed:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

They need reformation. Christians used to burn people alive and torture. Reformed.

Same thing needs to occur with the Muslim faith. It is a 2000 year old dogma operating in the modern world and it must change.

This is a start.

What the fuck I hate islam now.

They already had. Ahmadyya is reformed islam

essential nasheedkino

Jesus, what is this, the latest State Department/USAID music video for the mideast? Propaganda always looks like crap, no matter what the language.

That's My Kafir, who am i going to terrorize if you all convert to Islam

betty gut vid actually. They take a standpoint against mudslime extremism in their own country, try to hinder further recruitment to the extremist organisations.
The mudslime problem comes because of multiculturalism, as long as seperated states is true, i dont see a problem with mudslime. Live and let live yo.
It doesn't promote a policy of immigration to yurop or anything.

Yep. Christianity became civilized, in fact Christnaiaty pushed civilization in Europe through schools, book presses, teaching people to read, spredding literature..

wish islam was even half as acceptable as it's portrayed here, in reality this is just blatant propaganda.

good nasheed desu

ok, but this shit ain't gonna happen.

sandniggers only want the death of the west. this is just blatant propoganda.

>those comments and likes
kill me

>Christians used to burn people alive and torture. Reformed.
Actually, protestants were the most severe. Some lutheran city-states were literally ISIS-tier teocracies.

Why does Arab music give me good shivers like this? damn, but the video sends a good point.

Did you lose your hate box Leaf? you're very hard to upset you know, or am i f*doing it wrong with you

>Taqiyya: The Musical

I am algerian
fuck you morocoons

If you war with your enemies, they win.

You're not a Leaf either

As a Swede I've gotten quite tired of it.

Are you retarded?

>Everything good is western

i don't even understand this line of thinking.

Read up on music theory kiddo.

Video has good message, needs more trees.