Where does Sup Forums stand on the Cocaine Cassie saga? Is she guilty...

Where does Sup Forums stand on the Cocaine Cassie saga? Is she guilty? Does she at least deserve to serve her time in her home Australia instead of Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536528/amp/Cocaine-Cassie-popularity-Sydney-brothel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Columbia has the right to make and enforce its own laws. This woman knowingly broke those laws so that she could make some quick money. I don't know why she expects better treatment than anyone else in Columbia just because she's a white Westerner.

What would Duterte do?

Legalize all drugs, cocaine isn't even that bad.

These people could be adding value to society instead of being drug mules, but cucks and jesustards would rather empower and create violence in the poverty stricken underworld with drug money just to appear morally righteous.

Daily reminder that anti drug morality being enforced in the government is characteristic of subhumans

>personal trainer

i want one of those packages
also this

link?

The bull-dykes in our prisons are literally salivating for this.

It's incredibly she was able to fit all of those bricks in her ass.

>she fell for the SS+GOMAD meme

We should make wristbands.

>Legalize all drugs
And turn the government into the only hustler in the country? Legalise weed, sure. But fucking smack and crack and shit? Fuck out of here, Pablito. Need to:
>increase the sentence for smuggling Class A's to a death sentence internationally,
>prices spike, only rich paedo bankers can afford to snort coke
>society fixes itself while killing all drug induced mentally ill bankers.

>And turn the government into the only hustler in the country?
When did I imply so?
> Legalise weed, sure. But fucking smack and crack and shit? Fuck out of here, Pablito.
Who are you to say what people can put in their bodies or not? Alcohol is way more harmful for people than cocaine is, yet, you don't seem to have an issue with alcohol being legal.

>b-but being a seunk faggot is part of mah culture

>>increase the sentence for smuggling Class A's to a death sentence internationally,
>>prices spike, only rich paedo bankers can afford to snort coke
>>society fixes itself while killing all drug induced mentally ill bankers.
Yes, just like death sentences for pedos have clearly reduced the amount of pedo criminals.

>the logic process of aa bootlicker in a nutshell

Pretty sure places that have adopted this system have shown it to work, is it Portugal? Not sure.

Prohibition is immoral.

You cant give death penaltys to pedos divvy, gives them incentive to kill the kid if they getting exectuted anyway, death pentalty is for child killers.

>She could stop crying
>Because she is so young there are a lot of people trying to take advantage of her,
>22-years old
And this is why women can't be treated like adults.

And somehow you think this rule doesn't apply to drug traffickers as well?

Or is it only relevant because MUH CHILLLLUNZ are involved?

They got that out of her Pussy?

So can i put my penis in ur boipucci?

You can try to do so if you want, I'm happy to hand out free lead aspirins right to the temple.

wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536528/amp/Cocaine-Cassie-popularity-Sydney-brothel.html

She was also a prostitute. Good riddance, hope she gets the maximum

Clean your fucking room Jesus Christo

>Implying you own a gun
You wouldnt stand chance vs my erect penis and i bet you would keep begging for more ;)

silly cunt

>girl accidentally profit on her femininity and smuggle some cocaine
>lets slut shame her and parade her in front of the press
third world logic, poor thing is innocent until proven guilty

nice cum rags. pathetic

>implying I don't own firearms

You can go back to with your homo tendencies anytime, btw, you gotta be a real mentally ill attention whore to find an anti prohibitionist post and force a homosexual spin on it just so you can post a picture of yourself.

Consider investing in a mattress and a base instead of putting money into your body.

OP, you'd get more results if you posted her brothel photos.