Sup Forumsiticraft- Political Roleplay Minecraft SErver

After nearly a two year break, Sup Forumsiticraft, the Minecraft political experiment is back.

Come fulfill all your autistic political roleplaying/ block simulation dreams on this Sup Forumsack operated nationbuilding focused Minecraft factions server!

This isn’t a typical raiding memeserver where the players just happen to be spouting Sup Forums memes. The atmosphere is politically focused and to reflect that there are solid rules factions must stick to, such as having a defined political ideology and a faction charter describing their laws and customs.

See these rules alongside the server’s history, and a rundown on every preexisting faction on our wiki page at: politicraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsiticraft_Wiki

Server Address: Politicraft.MCNode.net

sad

Player-made map of one of the worlds a while back

Maybe we should be organizing on how to save our race, or sharing books to read?

Everyone has their hobbies.

Pretty fun server, actually. If you're into Minecraft, give it a shot.

Is Wolfdevon gonna commit jihad again?

have not played minecraft in years.

is it more shit now than when i quit?

>Minecraft

Used to be decent back when hardly anyone knew about that game. Now it's gone to shit and become a game for faggy 12 year olds

Yes

When did you quit btw? I quit when they made it into a completely different game than the one I stumbled upon in 2011

1.7 i think is when I quit.

Post your starting versions, I personally started at 1.7 beta (2011)

cool,

not to brag but i started at alpha.

that was when it was all in-browser and free still right? that's when I played, paid $10 for it when it was first for sale

nice

bump
still going to be a dead server desu

1.5 beta is when I started with a bootleg version. I lived in a smaller town and had a pretty big group of friends that would always come to my place to meet up and then we'd play vids for awhile and the go outside and do some cool shit like quadding around exploring the woods. Was towards the end of the school year and one of them brought his laptop over showed us all "this pretty damn cool new game" and we were all fascinated. 1.6 was the first version I and the rest of my group actually legit bought so that we could connect to multiplayer servers back when they were actually a fun experience and run by a few guys with a spare computer in their garage instead of a for profit moneywhore industry. That game was the backdrop to the summer of '11 and of most of 2012. When the server we liked went down due to the owner having life issues we started up our own server that I hosted and it got pretty successful for the time period but soon came minecrafts more mainstream popularity and with it the "big servers" and we didn't last super long.
This game shaped my life in a way nothing really could. It made me realize I had a talent in computer repair as all I had to play it on was a cheap HP windows vista shitbox that was always breaking down later I'd go on to build my own compound now I'm about to finish a degree in computer engineering. I met my "one true love" through my server and was introduced to them because I banned them from it for screwing around with my spawn area. And later on looking at what Minecraft is now in a way it made me understand old people and why they talk so often about "the good old days" because te summer of 2011 seemed like the peak and end of an era and everything has only gotten worse nothing has come close to being as good as that time before we had to worry about permanent jobs just me, my friends Minecraft quad trips through the never ending backroads first drinks and optimism for the future...

...The edgy vape and fidgety spinner middle schoolers playing this game and Microsoft whoring this game out to them will never understand the significance this game had beyond being a game. Minecraft and the way it turned out now in 2017 more than anything is like a metaphor for the state of the modern world at large. It used to be exciting it used to be great but now it's soulless purely for profit and the people who built it left a long time ago.

In 35 years though if GenZ actually turns out to be a generation that does something noteworthy I have no doubt that early Minecraft will definitely be seen as something that helped define this generation.

I'm also going to add here: the creator of this game seems like he might actually be starting to become redpilled