en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough if you ask me.

The spaniards were hispanic so don't blame the white man

You're welcome!

Literaly nobody cares

Fucking mother fucking fuck them...

Based Spaniards

But for real, most of those killings were via diseases, which would reached the Americas regardless of whom first settled here

If white people could gain social status or attention from caring you better believe they'd care.

Muh genocide

....and?

They cut a pretty dapper figure while they were genociding. Well done.

Never forget.

Muerte a los gachupines!

La Raza
Unida
Jamas Sera Vencida

100 million too few.

>Le Based Conquistadors.

Thank god
We would be even bigger pieces of shit than we are now if they had slacked in the process

they had a lot of native allies

Thank God I'd hate to think how many more fucking Mexicans would be trying to cross the boarder if they hadn't.

>100 gorillion
How did they possibly get that many kills?

literally nothing wrong.

What killed them were germs that spanish had on them.

Holy fuck LA CRUZ DE BORGOñA!

good

TODAY IS THE SPANISH ARMY DAY!!!

forgot the video
youtube.com/watch?v=_rLm9QUUmPo&t=61s

It literally never happened pedro, fuck off

we should've genocided you though

100 million my ass! More like 5 million. 10 million tops.

father pls come back and genocide the indians again.
we miss you a lot

Even if, then modern spaniards are the children of those who did have a moral compass. While you are the descendants of the murderers. How do South Americans live with themselves?

Butchering inferior barbarians. That makes granpa Rome proud.

I wish we could, my son

non-conosur nations are officially disinherited and can fuck off by the way

That was from the Colombian exchanges of diseases that New Worlders had no immunity to. Disease wiped out 90% of the indigenous populations before those people even spotted a European

And as we all know, Diego is a filthy bastard.

How do you keep the flies off the food at a bbq? Invite some Spanish women. If it's a really hot day with loads of flies pay them to take their knickers off.

>Within just a few generations, the continents of the Americas were virtually emptied of their native inhabitants – some academics estimate that approximately 20 million people may have died in the years following the European invasion – up to 95% of the population of the Americas.

No medieval force, no matter how bloodthirsty, could have achieved such enormous levels of genocide. Instead, Europeans were aided by a deadly secret weapon they weren't even aware they were carrying: Smallpox.

we need the empire back

That was the eternal anglos retard, we only banged qt native jovencitas.

>And as we all know, Diego is a filthy bastard.
are you ok m8?

More like 20 million, but still based.

This
The vast majority had "vanished" before the Spaniards in central America reached more than a couple of thousands.
I think it is safe to say that the Spaniards didn't spread diseases deliberately.. stuff like this just happened during the colonial era.

AY WEY! SPAIN IS WORSE THAN HITLER, PAY REPARATIONS!

FPBP
KYS chilango

Yep, It was pretty much this.

And most of the Indian population graduatebly recovered except in the Antillas, in which the indian population almost went extinct.

That of course almost made the entire encomienda/misión economy collapse. And led to import the niggers that infest the beautiful caribean islands to this day.

realistically, how many Mexicans can claim to be mostly Spaniard by descent?

they got diseases because they were weak. Genocide requires intent

maybe half of the richest 10% in the country.

So?

Muslims killed 400million Hindus in India

that's a lie goy

germans killed 600 billion jews

Why you proud of it? Natives were just some guys hunting for living, they're not like sandniggers rapping your women. The only shit I that can make me feel guilty on be white is what we did to the indios.

Have you ever heard about the smiling guy in pic related? He and his descendents completely changed the political map of Europe and Asia during the Medieval Age. Do you know why there are no Buddhists anymore in the area where Buddhism was founded? Do you know why there is a political movement called Pan-Turianism ranging from Turkey to Mongolia? This funny guy was the one who (indirectly) lit the fuse that brought the Black Death into Europe.

Believe, the Spanish Empire would be jealous of what Mongols and Turks did.

Just imagine being a police officer and having to find one of these suspects matching those profiles without having any picture. How the fuck would you be supposed to do your job?

God i have been never so proud of my country,i hope one day we restore the Habsburg dinasty and reconquer the mediterranean sea in the name of God(portugueses,greeks,and italians can join in the holy league)

Is this the most epic battle in the history of mankind?.
Imagine more than half a million warriors fighting between them, the spaniards having just arrived in a surreal world, the aztecs being shot us with weird weapons.
I wish I could go back in time and witness this

We have conquered this thread,this is now property of the holy spanish empire,post conquistadores art!

If your native ancestos died becaude diseases it wasn't a genocide, it's called natural selection.

Fuck you sudaca.

Muh 100 quadrillion.

British propaganda.

>restore the Habsburg dinasty
And then we will have another retarded king after a couple of generations. Perfect.

>in the name of God
>in the name of a jewish king nailed to a wooden stick
I have fixed it for you, Rouco Varela

Smallpox killed them, shithead.

You do realize Mexicans are mixed. Though the Spanish killed many, they also raped a lot of AZTEC women.

Oh, come on. Don't bring that "noble peaceful indians" meme here.

I mean, in the caribbean sea and the north of south america, the Caribes used to treat the other tribes as cattle. If a tribe wasn't of caribbean ethnicity, they would wait for the hunting season to raid their towns, to hunt down the inhabitants. The weak ones and the women were killed right there, the males were "stored" to serve either as a slave or as food, and the nobility was kept for a special ritual were they were tortured and finally eaten.

And i'm not even going to talk about the bullshit that used to happen in Mexico or in Perú.

I hope one day he comes back,he will restore catholicism in spain and retake our colonies

they died of fucking flu and shit
really unfortunate but what can you do

conquer their lands and rape their women

Not as big as Soviet Russia dumb nigga

Not enough

Not as big as the english, though.
Also, fuck you nigger.

Hey burger,what if you conquer Mexico and we retake south america,and then we exterminate the whole native population,deal?

IDK....a good start?

Those french niggas , have hit and steal phone of an old women please dislike !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1VAxp_acAto

As long as we annex canada as well. And then expand in the middle east. Then in push into africa. And then in a really bold move take over Australia. Then just for kicks tell europe to join or we cut off all their oil.

In the name of God faggot.

then where are the remains of these 100,000,000 people?
>well, uh, ahem, uh....

>restore catholicism in spain
>666 in his digits

Why aren't you praying your rosary faggot?

Also, you should be sleeping right now if you want to be awake tomorrow during your mass at 9

I am erect

Battle of Poitiers 2.0. baguette?Lets retake west Europe

kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

Chinese gommies did more

Restore the Inquisition and purge fags like you

100 million? Yeah right....

Yeah, but they fucked too many of them and now we have you.

This.
We cant tolerate such faggotry.

Diamonds.
Definitely a deal.
Can you imagine if spain rose to glory again and we teamed up for a new-colonial empire?
Hnnnnnng

I dindu nuffins I go to church everyday. I need the money for dem conquers

YES

Wow ! Now the Ameritard christcuck joins the party. Have you raped many kids today at church?

Restore pic related if you respect yourself

95m + from communist Zionist

See file name

Why did Spanish Empire fail? one day you rule half the world, next morning you're some retarded euros cucked by Brits and Napoleon and fuking berber muslim pirates live next to you.

Sure culture of iberians should be iberia, this has nothing to do with faith in monotheism, authoritarian morals, church and such... DEUS VULT

Ave Maria!!!

That's something a Spaniard would say

que picardia xd

We're there even 100 million natives alive at that time

*tips txapela*

Mao killed more.

Try again, cuck.

b-bu-but w-wh-white people

Mexicas (aka Aztecs) were massive assholes to all their neighbours.
Funny how Mexicans complain about genocide and shit while their flag glorifies a bunch of savages who literally ate their enemies and were so hated people rallied behind a bunch of extravagant strangers just to get rid of them.

how 500 guys could do that? they were wizards?