>ISLAMIC TEWWORISM MUHH

WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP IDIOTS?

youtube.com/watch?v=B-ufj7swnHc

another crisis actress here:
static.snopes.com/app/uploads/2015/10/same-girl-crisis-actor-manchester.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8a6DORB6YA
mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/gucci/appliqued-wool-sweater/783098?ppv=2
news.sky.com/story/terror-victim-martyn-hetts-mum-hed-love-the-attention-10894191
instagram.com/p/BUjnpSQlJz8/?taken-by=nickrochefort&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

INFOWARS DOT COM

Nice leafster

Explain the presence of the Bee in a video shown months before the "bomb". The symbol of Manchester. Just another hoax.

why are (((they))) pushing this false flag narrative so hard?

Those are different people, with a number of clear facial markers that are different, and the killer, they have accents from totally different parts of the UK.

the false flag narrative doesn't serve the folk. This was clear islamic terrorism, and not addressing that only puts more people in danger.

those islamists are coming for the you, at ((( their ))) command. So watch out who you serve.

I think that's just because Brits all look alike, what with all the inbreeding.

Those two in the photo are Olivia's parents. They are in the skin city scooter club. A lot of the other dads and folks seem to look like old scooter mods

this comparison has been debunked but it doesn't mean it wasn't a hoax (it was)

Most obvious crisis actor ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8a6DORB6YA

I believe something happened, but I do not think we are being told the truth. A lot of these people in the news are very phony

Manchester homeless man who is getting tons of attention.

Father who just seems to know this was a suicide bomber. Somehow.

Doesn't even look remotely similar. You suffer from face blindness.

The bee has a lot of symbolism

>>Bee has always been at the same time royal/divine symbol (in Ancient lower Egypt for example, probably because of the golden honey) and a symbol of obedience, foresight and hard work. Moreover, as Napoleon had a large knowledge about antiquity, this is a reference about Virgil who saw in the hive the perfect social model.

also by pure coincidence the 14 year old girl these parents helped was Nell Jone's friend

>girls that look similar
>in the normalizing age of social media
>noteworthy
kys

The rarely seen mythological creature known as a "bee" must have some deep meaning here.

No way son. Its a pure hoax, just like every one of these "events."

>on May 22, 22 people "killed" by a 22-year old

3*22 (skull and bones number, London car hoax and brussels bomb hoax were on 3/22)

66 = 33 + 33

33 is the sacred number of 33. In pic related the uninjured hoax crisis actress is imitating a masonic pose with the missing pant leg leg.

So (((Labour))) will win (they won't). I've seen people say that the (((Tories))) were "literally" behind it to secure the election, which would be as retarded as Assad gassing his own people when people are already on your side.
In truth they probably did allow it, for lack of a better term, to happen because it's just an excuse to put armed police/soldiers on the street (which people have demanded), more internet policing (which people have demanded) and I've seen several people say they're joining the army to fight ISIS when the chances are high they'll die and that only serves (((someone))) else anyway.
No one ever learns and can't see what's in front of them for a multitude of reasons. The main one being that they're perfect goys.

what im saying is SOMEONE was up to no good that night.

>I have never lived in the UK and observed the inbreeding effects in person

It's ok, but it is time to stop the useless threads. Go to a dating site and look for the UK, there are like 5-6 types of girls and all look the same.

Anyone on this board who denies that this was a hoax will invariably say "Muh Muslims!"

But watch, every single relative of a "victim" will be preaching for #NotAllMuslims and continued mass importation of shitskins.

That's how (((they))) do it, how they use false flag islam terror to continue the oppression of the goy and expand their police state, all the while continuing to force "new neighbors" down our throats.

ill go one step better. There was no suicide bomber. He a fictional character. He a red herring used as something people can focus on and bicker about ISIS.

maybe the whole family is a creation

First off it's not the same person, the one in the interview has lower set facial features and a smaller forehead.

Secondly, it is not substantial that in the age of the internet and social media that two girls could look the same.

look at his right hand grabbing the trash. It look like some 3 finger claw.

The bee embroidery jumper is literally just some shit over-priced clothing for niggers. It's from gucci at £560

mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/gucci/appliqued-wool-sweater/783098?ppv=2

It always seems to come around

always with weird hands.

>forehead

Sage

>he thinks he has a deep understanding of the events
>he thinks the attacks were real

>Manchester was a hoax
>Earth is Flat
>Being a T*rkroach

I don't know which is more fucking retarded

Part of the program is to create "controlled neurosis"

22 killed by a 22 year old on the 22nd

22+22+22 = 66
divided into 3 sets of two twos - ie 3 * 2 = 6

so 66 and 6

It was a satanic ritual sacrifice

Hahaha that's not the same girl. What kind of autistic asian person have done this shit? "aa whi ppl look te say"

The mother of one of the Manchester terror victims has claimed her son would think "he's finally made it to stardom".

Figen Murray suggested Martyn Hett, 29, would "absolutely laugh and think it's amazing" his life was being so widely remembered in the wake of the Manchester Arena bombing.

His stepfather Stuart Murray claimed the events of the past week were "just so Martyn".

"This is the sort of thing he does ... there was always a crisis or a disaster."

Mrs Murray agreed there was "always chaos" with her son, adding: "He'd absolutely laugh and think it's amazing, he's finally made it, to stardom. He'd love it."

She said she had "no feelings of hate" towards Abedi, adding: "I don't think this person deserves any of those emotions.

news.sky.com/story/terror-victim-martyn-hetts-mum-hed-love-the-attention-10894191

$500

They are getting really creative now.

It's like you've never seen humans before. Do you not see the major differences?
Must be a disinfo plant

its true a lot of brits, especially old white guys, look the same
>mfw greek master race

>3388

ruh roh

why she only got 1 leg?

They don't even look alike? look at their nostrils and foreheads, stupid fucktard roach jesus christ.

girl on the left has a receding hairline for fucks sake, surely this is a troll.

that a good question. Look at the sandyhook picture I posted. More weird leg issues.

*cough*

No you retard, british teen girls just have 3 archetypal looks and they all look like one of those 3 types

holy shit 3 girls with the SAME glasses!
Your rape-vision seems to mess with your facial recognition skills.

what the fuck

no that girl has both legs in the other pic

also this pic makes me laugh and terrifies me at the same time kek.

>pluck eyebrows
>paint on eyebrows
>this is considered sane

this is white mens fault.

Her head isn't even the same shape?

You'll notice there are no actual tears. That is fake.
She is acting, but doing so poorly she isn't even convincing. A real actor can turn tears on and off for the scene. Shit actors can't.

>It was probably your cousin

Those hairlines r completely different from each other

WTF

Reading the story of Paul Reid, a 43-year-old forklift who has been interviews several times about finding Saffie Roussos, 8. One thing that stuck out to me, besides the subtle but important differences in each story

>“A smartly dressed woman appeared and said she was a nurse who had been at the concert. She began to assess her. Two or three police then arrived and I said we had to get her out of there.”

I will bet money Saffie Roussos is locked away on some Jeffery Epstein private island now.

Pure, pure mockery.

Anyone notice anything funny about THIS picture? lol...

>a 43-year-old forklift

Figen Murray some kind of counselor or psychologist. Check out her bears. She also has a book. I dunno the people all seem fucking weird and cultish

don't judge

also this girl sitting against the wall. Several photos of her. She looks drugged

Freemasons. Bee means the person is a member of the hivemind, a mindcontrolled slave.

this lady and her taking tons of kids to Holiday Inn was retweeted so many times. thousands of times. Holiday Inn say no kids were at any of the Inns and in fact she took them to some other Hotel. That whole thing was weird.

Get this to the facebook comment sections immediately.

he is a local lunatic. Sargon of akkad featured him in one his newest vids.

fuck off faggot my friend died there

Yeah the more I look into this the more it looks like another hoax

The blonde doesn't look anything like the other three.

oh boy another Mossad false flag!

Listen. amerifats. False flag or not and im not disputing wether it is or isnt; there was definately an explosion and people definately died. I actually knew people that were in the vicinity and recieved shrapnel to the face and legs, they had dropped their credit card on the floor walking out toward the foyer literally 30 seconds before it went off. may have saved their lives.

>muh i knew people that died there

this kind of shilling is fucking stupid

why do you guys even try it?

well that's up to you. he is just some imam or mullah or whatever from manchester. a loud nonce

I noticed this same guy popping up everywhere on BBC shite.

My friend knew that martyn guy that dies.
But there is something really up with his parents statement in the press about his death

"That's so martyn"
Like what the fuck?

When are southall and hounslow going to be glassed, I bet a million keks there are bombs being made there right now

lol they really are not even trying to hide their fuckery

everyone is so asleep it doesn't matter

was also on one of the bbc brexit debates rooting for remain. He's gotta be working for some alphabet agency

Reminder that I called this before anyone else and you are all sleepwalking cattle who need your hand held before you learn ANYTHING

A N Y T H I N G

Wow British chicks are ugly as fuck

Post yfw you're not a turkroach

This thread is filled with fucking retards

For what purpose would anyone try to hoax another muslim killing?

It would have to mean that every single muslim attack was also a false flag

M8 I SHIT YOU NOT IM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS, GO LOOK UP THE VIEW EPISODE FROM MAY 22 2017 THE RED HEAD GRANNY WAS WEARING A GIANT GOLD BEE BROACH AND SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP GETTING IMPEACHED WHEN HE GETS BACK FROM THIS TRIP, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK GO LOOK AT THAT EPISODE OF THE VIEW IM ON MOBILE BUT ITS ON YOUTUBE, SEARCH "The View May 22 2017" FUUUUUCK

>Boston
>Nice
>Berlin
>Paris/Bataclan

All hoaxes, and the list goes on. This is the real red pill, I'm sorry to say my friend. The jews are playing us like a fiddle.

Fuck off turkroach

We will crusade your ass soon.

isn't the UK the result of generations of inbreeding?

>everything's a false flag!
>nothing real ever happens!
Derrrrrpppppppp

that picture is legit fucking scary

Cui bono?

If jews were supposedly orchestrating these "hoaxes" and they can see that Europe and United states is still not doing anything about the horde menace then what is the point of continuing to do it

Do you know the definition of insanity user?

NLP

Nobody cares enough to do anything. This is blissful madness.

instagram.com/p/BUjnpSQlJz8/?taken-by=nickrochefort&hl=en

I hate Islam but it wouldn't surprise me if many of these terrorist attacks were done by intelligence services to bring in a police state. Ultimate power and control is (((their))) plan.

Wtf

remove media, then remove kebab

>omggggggg whyyyyy would they DO that

typical liberal response

Wouldn't they do it after the first 3 times?

Not on the 10th time?

I was thinking that too, but now that the photos are side by side I can see that they're not the same person.