what's the deal with men?

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she

Whatever happened to his Congress run?

Michael phelps pedophile

>what's the deal with men?
Just read the tweet you posted you fucking moron, are you blind?

digits and >she kills herself

Yeah, especially perverts who like to dress as a woman.

lol projecting so hard holy fuck, not surprising since it's a tranny hahahaha

Is he still pretending to run for office?

>All men are inherently like that
Except muslims, of course!

Isn't this guy from a rich family and wasted thousands of dollars on a failed game dev studio?

Except me of course!

>Brianna Wu says that all men without children want to inherently abduct children.
>Is a man without children himself.
Really clonks my bonkers.

Is this satire?

I guess he knows...

No that dude is just crazy.

So much hate for men he chopped his dick off.

Fake Tweet.

Why would I want a kid that isn't even mine?

>Accuse others of what you would do because you cannot fathom that other people are different from you [and not mentally ill]

liberal modus operandi

This has to be some Sup Forumstard's troll account. It's just too low quality to be proper bait.

ok i get why would someone want to go to swimming pool, but for real now, why would any man who has no kids want to go to children's park if it weren't for abduction or jerking off to kids?

Men and there islam. Tisk tisk

>5050
It's a toss up.

Is wu admitting to being a pedophile? Sure seems that way

it's her kind of bait
as a "clever" allegory to the Muslim travel ban

>man with no kids says men with no kids are looking to abduct kids

>accuse a whole group of people of being pedophiles
>get asshurt if someone does literally the same thing but for trannies
Clonks my bonks

He didn't say children's parks, just parks in general. I don't know about you but I like to go to my local park and read, find a nice shady spot under a tree and relax. I'm not looking to abduct children. In fact I don't want them anywhere near me.

Brianna Wu that means you too.

Can't even tell if this is a serious statement or some "not all muslims" bullshit

I identify as a man with a kid.

"Identify" game is fun, it makes any definition and rule useless. Kinda, kinda Polish in nature to be honest.

this is fake.

if it were real he would basically be talking about himself since he's a man

shit mang they are unto us
run nigga run!

Is he talking about himself?

That I can agree. But she doesn't specify "children's parks". Meaning men aren't allowed to be anywhere near something remotely "parky".
There's a children's park nearby with an outdoor workout structure. (Basically a monkey gymset designed for calisthenics specifically, with rope hanging, tires lined on the floor, a set of protruding bars for dips, etc)
She doesn't take into account that a man may walk his pet to the park too, or is trying to meet someone for something. Literally any number of reasons for being in a public space.

Holy fuck.

No wonder I want to commit suicide

He's just assmad that he has to use the men's locker room because implications.

o shit waddup

Is that why you got the sex change, to do it more stealthily?

Women with no kids shouldn't be allowed to Hospitals and Parks. They are looking to abduct a kid as their own. All Childless Women are inherently psycho about that.

>john "will never be a wu-man" flynt in charge of making laws

Brianna wu is a man though.

don't react to shrapnel, they're using it to target data streams and sophisticate their weaponry
move along

>coming from a childless man

>2014
>Allegory to Muslim ban

I was mislead in thinking the Swiss were intelligent

You should definitely kill yourself over a fake tweet on Sup Forums.

>men are looking to abduct kids
Fuck no. We hardly want to take care of our own.

Damn that man has some nerves.

quoted for truth

this is just wu projecting

unfortunately, being a congressman's son, he's probably already done exactly this and got away with it

projection 101

Imma need to prove to Girlfriend this isn't doctored. Link anyone?

No one wants to abduct trannies.

This.
Without a doubt.
The guilt from being this fucked leads to all sorts of other derangement.

Striketh this demon

I see all children in a father/older brother type way.
So I can't quite grasp people who are sick as Wu.

I went to the park the other day on my lunch break to de-stress from work. Fed the ducks some bread, walked into the cemetery and visited some old relatives, took a look around the gardens. The park has areas for kids to play, but it's a general experience. It was nice. Comfy for sure. Helps you to appreciate nature. I love parks. Fuck Brianna Wu and his projections of pedophilia.

It's the penis, the conceptual penis.

skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf

People who accuse vast swathes of a population of as "undesirable" have been known to be prone to violence, as seen in their rhetoric, calling for alienation and exile of unwanted parties. In this manner, this is how collectivist cuntrags justify their own brand of prejudice, by proclaiming their prejudice is not one at all, in fact, it serves a "higher justice", i.e., social justice, which in this case is, fuck men for the sake of being men, which naturally is, sexism! That's right folks, Brianna Wu is a hypocritical sexist MtF who promotes violence against men.

Jared Fogle

He's even more insane than usual completely bonkers. Good luck with a career in politics