Alright Sup Forums red pill me on Kushner

Alright Sup Forums red pill me on Kushner.

You guys just hate him cause he's a new right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd
archive.is/7fbk6
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-russia-fbi-donald-trump-215191
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/
youtube.com/watch?v=9Copi862sYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's corrupt like his daddy and his father-in-law. The real estate industry only produces snakes.

he's a jew

Phone autocorrects jew into new. Nice one (((Android)))

Rich
Smart
Hot wife
Handsome

Huwhites on Sup Forums just jealous

Has $1 Billion in loans currently looming over his actions, most of which came from Soros and Goldman Sachs.

not fit for the job

bad nepotism

yoink, TY

I like him, I like jews, just got to be crisp

FAKE NEWS

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

He is a jew satanist. He went out of his way and paid above market price to obtain 666 5th ave in nyc just for the address, he had the property renovated after purchase. Hes a bigger player than he appears.

Ivanka is not a Jew so his kids are not allowed to move to Zion

>He is a jew satanist.
Satan hates YHWH chosen. Jews stole the meme like they stole everything.

Satan was nice to Jesus. He gave him options and a destiny.

Satan is a Christian-European meme

we hate (((him))) because he is a smearing merchant kike

A FUCKING
KIKE
I
K
E

/thread

Thinking Jews are going to pass up a chance to snatch up the daughter and grand-children of a current world leader. 40 KEKS!!!!

Luciferian whatever, he is being groomed by the elite

REMINDER:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

i hate drompf

and who pays you? GNAA?

He's literally still a registered democrat.

Of course she's not Jewish, she's a fucking goy. She just converted to Judiasm because she wanted Kushman's big jewish cock. That kike must know how to lay pipe to get a gal like Ivanka.

>and who pays you? GNAA?
What group is that? Do you have to abreiviat everything like a fucking millennial text fag? You can't be bothered to express yourself properly?

And who pays you, Croatia? lol, can i guess?

Nigger faggot detected

He is a jew
He daddy is corrupt
He only got the job because he banged ivanka
I don't like nepotism and think it's unethical for him to be in the white house
Oh and he, Ivanka and his whole family are Democrats. There's also the fact that his brother is dating Karlie Kloss who is a member of the cheer squad for Hillary but I have no idea if Jared and Karlie are on good terms. It just bugs me.

Barron will convert them to sanity

t. alternate sanity

>Nigger faggot detected
Default Russian insults when mind control standards fail

globalist - friends of big daddy puppeteer soros, the man who fucks countries like they be $20 whores

gas the news

>Russian
amerilard education

just go eat a burger or whatever you fat fucks do. global politics is out of your league. and that's why you voted an orangutan to represent you.

>he does not know the GNAA

GTFO newfag scum!

Me too, i like trump but kushner and ivanka need to go especially considering how influenced they are by china, too many conflicting interests that get in the way of an america first agenda.
Ivanka is a bigger problem than jewboy kushner in my opinion, notice how whenever she comes up focus is immediately shifted to jewboy here. But both are an issue.

archive.is/frUwe
archive.is/D9ifq
archive.fo/jeSDd

archive.is/7fbk6

Related articles concerning jewboy and ivanka

>virtue signaling

>Ignore all points made

>Attempt to divert subject

look it up your underage faggot!
They have been around since the 90s

>cishetwhitemale

fuck this douche bag

no
You're diverting the point made here:

I think he is one of the main reasons for Trump's major switches. (Saudi Arabia is 2nd best ally, Muslims are okay, Assad must go, Russia is bad, EU is good, brexit is bad, NATO is good, ISIS can wait, who is Nigel Farage)

Anyway, I'm also pretty sure that Trump still has his original thoughts on these subjects. But that once in position of POTUS you are somewhat a puppet. But most importantly the (((advisors))) persuade him in what's best for the USA and Israel. Money and power. The other things are non-problems.

That why most presidents look broken after some years, they are the most powerfull people in the world and still feel powerless.

that was not a point, that was a shitpost

why don't you do a background search on the Trump criminal cabal aka White House administration.

RICO charges should apply on the private side
Treason, high crimes, and misdemeanors on the public side

The Swamp aka Washington DC is flowing with the shit of decades of abuse of power

fuck you all for allowing this to continue
enjoy your chaos
(You) deserve what's coming

>Of course she's not Jewish, she's a fucking goy.
This. You can not "become" jewish. Mohammed tried, and look what that got him. She can however be a mother of jews. It is an absolute übermench-genetic-clan-requirement that you are a descendant of David in order to be a jew. But this requirement is obviously fulfilled if just one of the parents are a true merchant.

If she's not jewish, her children cannot be jewish either. The mother has to be jewish for you to be a jew

>The mother has to be jewish for you to be a jew
That was the case 70 years ago when you lot knew a lot about jews. And the logic was simple. You can be fairly sure about who the mother is (mixups has happened, but still) Jews new enough about women back then that they were well aware that you never really know who the dad is. This is no longer so, why do you think jews have supported gene-test research more than any other people? With proper genetesting merchant dads can claim their spawn as jewish even though the mother is not.

Kushner is a fame whoring vapid kike. The family fortune is smoke & mirrors:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/25/jared-kushner-russia-fbi-donald-trump-215191

Everyone that knows Kushner says he married Ivanka TRUMP because he's desperate to be famous. He's basically a slumlord Kardashian

What did (((Kek))) mean by this?

Hm. You guys sure love roasting Jews.

Kushner is a psychopath bent on becoming the Zionists' new messiah. And he has Rothschild, Netanyahu, Soros, Murdoch, the Russian oligarchs, and many others aligned behind him.

They'll make him their Jewish JFK. Then once he's the first Israeli and Zionist President...the great culling of the goyim will begin.

Much more here (ignore the parts about Lucent, some anons didn't realize Bell Labs was always big on Luciferian names for projects):
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/

this is a zionist board. hail victory

Kushner is a psychopath (like his father).

Kushner's family are genocidal Zionist supremacists. They funded the rabbis who wrote "The King's Torah" - which stated God approved of Jews killing the babies of non-Jews.

Even Haaretz recognizes Kushner is incredibly dangerous.

his wife cucked him multiple times secretly to gain favors

youtube.com/watch?v=9Copi862sYM

Jews are not chosen. How can you be a child of god but deny Christ?

This is true as well.

Both the attack on Syria (on Passover - it's always coded messages with these people) and Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia were coordinated Kushner's PR team to fabricate the media image of Kushner as a global negotiator, leader, and statesman.

Think about that - scheduling an act of war around creating the global media image of Kushner. That Kushner has that kind of power should show anyone the kind of danger he is.

(Note in this piece from CNN how the entire Saudi deal is credited to Kushner, with Trump relegated to being Kushner's pen-holding lackey.)

spbp.

kushner is based

pol loves him

Kushner is white, and God-Emperor approves of him, so I do as well

>Kushner is white
Kushner is a Zionist Jew. Zionists are the people using weaponized immigration to destroy the white countries and cultures of the world.

Try telling Kushner's cult that by being white you're in their club.

t.David Ephraim Goldberg

How can you have dimples on only one side of your face?

WaPo: "Wealthy elites...saving us from Steve Bannon."

Note how the WaPo is a cheerleader for Kushner and Ivanka, calling them "rich cosmopolitans...saving us from Steve Bannon."

That should make it undeniably clear who the MSM considers "us." And that (((they))) consider all of us, and America itself, their enemy.

I don't know if you can tell sociopathy by the eyes, but Jared Kushner has the eyes of a sociopath if I've ever seen one.

Netanyahu and Kushner are best buddies.

We all have millions of years of evolution that has taught us how to instinctively recognize predators.

Trust that instinct rather than anything the MSM will tell you.

(Also I'd say Kushner is a psychopath, not a sociopath, but either way giving him control of the world's greatest killing machine is...unwise.)

Ugly kike. Why would ivanka go for him when she could have any blonde haired blue eyed guy she wanted?

Oh, come on guys. You really think he let's his religion/ethnicity affect how he tries to influence the President?

Because Kushner has been selected to be the Zionists' new messiah (see the previous threads).

Once their apocalyptic cult has made Kushner the leader of the world, Ivanka will be the Goddess Mother of (((their))) new Master Race.

A slightly better deal than most white guys can offer.

Her mom was a Jew you Moron

because she can't? most top quality men aren't going to marry a proud strong feminist like ivanka.

also shes kinda ugly and looks too much like her dad

As this woman cries in pain at the death of her husband Kushner's response is to smirk.

What did Kushner do to promote weaponized immigration?

Everyone is applauding in support of this person and celebration of her husband. Are smiling and clapping not synonymous?

>ivanka
>kinda ugly
you just unintentionally came out as a fag
>looks like her dad
All daughters "look like" their dads, because the father's masculine features stand out starkly in an otherwise feminine face (and vice-versa)

In general the Zionist plan for decades has been to destroy other cultures and independent states through weaponized immigration. Though Kushner's support of the "King's Torah" rabbis suggests he's more likely to favor straight up genocide than slow cultural demoralization.

As a direct action, the big PR story of the Syria attack was it was Kushner's idea (this of course backfired when the MSM discovered that most of the rest of the world was not Zionist like they are). So as a direct action #KushnerAtWar has continued the Zionist practice of making war in home countries to create waves of migrants that can then be used to destroy target countries.

He's a grey alien

>he's a grey alien

No seriousl

He

Is

A

Grey

Alien

>Are smiling and clapping not synonymous?
You seem to be as emotionally challenged as Kushner. Are you Jewish?

Do you really even need a reason to hate him?
Sweetie, you wouldn't be happy with a fake nice guy like that, in person to you her would appear creepy and I feel that way just looking at his smirking pic. Get you a guy with a JOB. Not someone who pretends to go to work and sticks everyone else with the bill, laughing all the way to the bank.

basically this.

He ran Trump's online operation on Sup Forums and now Sup Forums stabs him in the back.

Fucking kill yourself

He's a corrupt kike . He'll always put his people above anything else.He's an extremist neocon jew .

this sums up pretty well.

He's possibly the Antichrist.

No, *the MSM gave Kushner credit for* running Trump's online operation.

This is the same trick the MSM will continue to use with Kushner. They will give him credit for the successes, and blame Trump for the failures. They did it with the Syria attack ("Trump Sides With Kushner Over Bannon"), they did it with the Saudi Arabia arms deal "Trump signs Kushner-negotiated $100B Saudi arms deal"), and they will do it with whatever else they can.

Giving false credit to Kushner for magical events is how the Zionist MSM intend to manufacture the myth of "Jared Kushner, World Leader."

If Satan is evil ,and you're evil in life, wouldn't you be rewarded in Hell?
PS- Hell is a mistranslation and doesn't exist.

It's essential to remember that Satan and hell are Christian concepts. The meaning of a thing is dependent on one's point of view.

To a people who do not believe in the Christian notion of afterlife and soul, success in this realm is not only all there is, it's what should be valued more than anything else.

To Jews the number "666" is a sign of G-d's blessing in this plane (the only plane) of existence. Yet that's also why the early Christians would have said "666" would be the sign of the anti-Christ (being against the teachings of Christ), because it would be the sign of those who offer success in this world at the price of one's immortal soul.

This is why the Kushner family would pay such an exorbitant price for the 666 Fifth Avenue building. For them it has nothing to do with Christ (any more than it has anything to do with Buddha or Legba). Owning the 666 building, the most expensive in New York (city of money), is the sign that Jared Kushner is Chosen by G-d, and should be followed.

Kushner has plans to make 666 Fifth Avenue even bigger.