Is he /ourguy/ pol?

Never hear him being mentioned here.

Other urls found in this thread:

renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I listen to him sometimes. But I don't think I have saw him mentioned here either come to think of it. I like when he went on infocucks and AJ basically turned into an anti-racist for jews, talking over him, and censoring him. Even Jone's faggy jew boss was made to look foolish and like he was hiding things.

His radio show is comfy as fuck but I tend to disagree with him on a lot of issues.

I don't pay him any attention because he's socially illiterate

He probably aligns with a lot of my points of view, but he doesn't understand basic human interaction and it causes him to embarrass himself and everything he stands for

His youtube history videos are good as long as it's modern history and not ancient because he's a (((Christian))).

Other than that he wanted political power and cries about "racism" (a Soviet thought crime) but that's meaningless in this system so I don't get it. Maybe he wanted to set a standard or maybe he was a KKK-FED

>he doesn't understand basic human interaction
elaborate

We disavow him.

He is unable to represent himself in arguments or interviews which makes everything he stands for look bad

sure, you should read his book "jewish supremecism", probably 80% of the jew infographics are from his research in that book, definitely more than 50%

Smart guy although a touch of a conman and I think he does rip off his Stormfront fanbase. On actual issues though he's pretty smart and he seems better at knowing how to adapt to the modern climate than most in the right wing.

Bump

I fucking love David Duke! I listen to his radio show regularly:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

I've read two of his books and he's an intellectual lightweight (compared to say, Henry Ford). He just comes out with the generic stuff found on Stormfront.

Plus the weird plastic surgery and make up, there's something about him. And the KKK past... Even on Sup Forums that's just not really cool.

>KKK
>not cool
>praising Hitler and Nazis
>cool

????

He is pretty amazing. Anyone saying otherwise is almost guaranteed a shill. Jews hate this man beyond words.

Duke and Rockwell are both /ourguys/

me too, except I stopped listening recently, will try to keep up

>he's an intellectual lightweight (compared to say, Henry Ford). He just comes out with the generic stuff found on Stormfront
give some examples?

which ones did you read?

where do you think stormfront got the stuff from?

best guy coming through

Controlled op. Worked for the CIA front group Air America in the early 70's. Look it up.

chekkked, praise kek

Haha, no.

>coming from sweden
as expected

This is much better book than Duke's Jewish Supremacism. Particularly Part I. Henry Ford is based as fuck.

This is an interesting thought:

>Henry Ford is based as fuck.
I believe you, but unfortunately he can't comment on the modern situation at all any more

>HURR DUKE IS SHIT BCOS SOME DEAD GUY IS GREAT

>muh controlled op
>>>>>

Duke is alright man, I wouldn't have read two of his books if I thought he sucked.

Some of the stuff in his book I disagreed with (such as "the Jews are Khazars"). I see he's since revised some of his more wild theories:

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

Ford was smart but I think he and people like Charles Lindbergh should've worked together to influence our government more. I know it's just a video game but Kaiserreich does a good job showing what potential America could've had if all of the aware people like Ford, Lindbergh, Patton, Pelley, and so on worked together.

>his book

it might be easier to get you're points accross if you mentioned which book

I'm not really sure how relevant it is to the jews attacks on us whether they are genuine jews or descendants of converts

so he's controlled by the jews for the purposes of exposing jewish control in banking, politics, media etc?

that seems absurd, on its face, why would they do that?

Because Jewish meida conditioned normies to think that Jewish control is just (((pure coincidence))) and anyone who points it out is branded a (((RACIST NAZI KKK CONSPIRACY DRUMPF SUPPORTER)))

>it might be easier to get you're points accross if you mentioned which book

You hit a nerve m8. I'm not such a coherent debater as I used to be. I'll go back to lurking. Yes, I'm an oldfag.

telling the truth is controlled opposition

everyone on our side has to lie all the time then

kek, chill out bruv

Sup Forums should meme him into running for the Democratic nomination for 2020. The field will be crowded so he won't even have to poll highly to qualify for the debates.

>everyone on our side has to lie all the time then
Exactly, just like how Richard Spencer is considered "controlled opposition" by nu-pol.

it's not even nu/pol/, it's just fucking psyop disinfo shills

"Kikelos Klan" is literally Yiddish. The enemy of your enemy is sometimes just another enemy.

>how new

These aren't grand Illuminati conspiracies, they're fucking basic and predictable CIA handbook. It's like thinking that speed limit enforcement is some wild conspiracy theory.

Telling the truth like a sperging retard as publicly as possible. Challenging lightweights to debates and then turning into a self-contradictory caracatur of the side you're supposed to be presenting. Not refuting their lies and diluting the grains of truth you do have with blatantly ridiculous babble.

These are the hallmark of the controlled opposition. Note how lying isn't in there.

>Telling the truth like a sperging retard as publicly as possible. Challenging lightweights to debates and then turning into a self-contradictory caracatur of the side you're supposed to be presenting. Not refuting their lies and diluting the grains of truth you do have with blatantly ridiculous babble.
I'm not buying it, try harder

have you even read his books?