Prof. called racist for not wanting to take part in Day of Absence

>berated a professor and called for his resignation after he objected to an event where white students were asked to leave the campus for a day.
>white students and faculty members were asked to leave campus to give space to people of color.
>the annual event is characterized by people of color leaving the campus to show their contribution to the campus,
>while white students and faculty members are attending anti-racism workshops.
heatst.com/culture-wars/student-mob-calls-for-firing-shrieks-at-professor-for-objecting-to-no-whites-day-of-absence/

>Earlier this school year Weinstein raised concerns about proposed policy changes, including one that would have race play a larger role in the hiring process.
>“I have been told by the Chief of Police it’s not safe for me to be on campus,”
king5.com/news/local/olympia/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests/443098670

youtu.be/qCZNCmMFwcI

All the white faces of liberal arts students at a protest """for""" black people on a day when white people aren't supposed to be on campus and should be at anti-racist seminars....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=sqeoYUaCQRU&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=296
pastebin.com/Dd6AT5EX
evergreen.edu/advising/curriculum
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/
youtube.com/watch?v=SzUuQ6LkE94&feature=youtu.be&t=1126
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone must be at their Anti-racism Workshops...

So the faculty agreed to this egregious calk for holiday?

>white students and faculty members were asked to leave campus
>white students and faculty members are attending anti-racism workshops

Isn't it racist to consider all "white" people to be racist?

>americucks

Why don't cucks ever do this shit at my school?

I would really rustle some jimmies, maybe start a "Nathan Bedford Forest LARPing club" for the lolz

I like how you used big words to try to sound smart.

>“There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space in order to highlight their vital and under appreciated roles >… and a group or coalition encouraging another group to go away,”

>An administrator confirmed the police department advised Weinstein it “might be best to stay off campus for a day or so.”
He got a day (or so) of Absence anyway....

Doesn't work that way apparently.

His objection was based on white people being told not asked to stay off campus for the day. In the past brown people don't show up to show whitey what they missing. I would actually encourage the way the shitskins want it now so they see how little gets done without white people.

No less misandrist to consider that all men are rapists.

>His objection was based on white people being told not asked to stay off campus for the day.
So that then justifies calls for him to resign or be fired? Kinda damned if he do...

(((Weinstein)))
he has so much protection we shouldn't care at all

Is this actually your first time hearing of this story?

Lol, let me show you something fun: youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=136

Among the demands they've made, one of them is gumbo youtube.com/watch?v=sqeoYUaCQRU&feature=youtu.be&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=296

And if this email is to believed, they got it at around 6PM on Friday night: pastebin.com/Dd6AT5EX

. And, according to this email

Well im drunk so you got me

Not saying it is right. But because he won't go to the cuck shed the students want him gone. Look into how they do grades and figure out their course work. They pick what classes they need for their degree that they can title anything. Great for something like STEM because you focus on what you are actually interested in, the approach is absolute cancer outside of STEM.

>Is this actually your first time hearing of this story?
Yes. Same college?

I'm dry. Have a libation on my behalf.

>They pick what classes they need for their degree that they can title anything.
Not sure I'm getting this correctly - there's NO core units (that everyone has to partake and pass) only electives? That doesn't sound right.
>t. school teacher with some uni teaching exp.

>Olympia

That figures

This "hey hey ho ho" shit is so annoying, do they not realise that they sound like fucking children

evergreen.edu/advising/curriculum

Read up on it if you want to learn more. I think the concept if a stem degree is being pursued but for liberal arts it is cancer.

Yes.

The entire thing gets more and more interesting the deeper you get into it. On the surface level it seems just like far-left students are chimping out over their own idiocy and misreading of his letter.

Deeper down, there's the various diversity hiring things outlined in the "Strategic Equity Plan" and other pieces of hiring policy: cooperpointjournal.com/2017/03/20/re-equity-inclusion-silence-and-fear-faculty-emails-reveal-controversy-over-race-and-diversity-at-evergreen/

>Weinstein took particular issue with one policy, put in place to encourage equity at Evergreen “faculty voted to require official, yearly reflections on our individual progress relative to racial diversity.” He appears to conflate this attempt to mend historical inequality and combat racism at Evergreen, with discrimination against white people, writing, “It is hard to imagine a person of color being flagged by a conversion panel, or as an internal hiring candidate, due to their yearly reflections revealing cryptic bias, or insufficient progress with respect to race. But it is all too easy to imagine a white person (whatever that is taken to mean) being challenged on this basis.” He continues that as a result of these and other diversity policies, “We have now imposed on ourselves a de facto hierarchy based on skin color, and hooked it directly to mechanisms of hiring, promotion and dismissal–empowering some, and disempowering others.”

All of these add up to youtube.com/watch?v=SzUuQ6LkE94&feature=youtu.be&t=1126

"There is a hidden, faculty-driven force" that's making a bigger deal of these misconceptions of his views and driving the students to act.

And that's not all.

I had my shit banned for making a post about white people and college.

I have no fucking clue what to do about it now.

plz post in official bread b4 prune

Jeezus Fuck!
>We don’t have majors or general education requirements for undergraduate degrees, so there are no required courses you have to take.
So how the fuck does anyone actually ascertain that you're learned the requisite shit to be able to earn a degree?
That's just insane. I'm guessing these degrees are useful as toilet paper?

Evergreen State College is probably one of the looniest colleges in the USA.

I once met 2 girls who went to it and they acknowledged how silly of a place it was.

nvm, looked at the academic catalogue. Imma sign up for
>Defending Mother Earth: Science, Energy, and Native Peoples

I can see your points about STEM tho - it would allow quite a detailed specification pathway.
Still - can't see too many employers taking a BSc from there too seriously. Maybe a good jump into postgrad elsewhere?

America the cuckold kangdom

>G-guys my thread is the official thread
>see I wrote official in it

Yea I mean evergreen is kinda a meme to most the business types in my city. Although this kind program would a great lead to grad school. Knowing how the curriculum works really explains why what does s hapoening is happening. The students that are not STEM end up engaging in what can only be referred to as academic hedonism. Virtue Signalling the degree is the result of himanties here. More importantly these shitstains essentially determine what info they have to engage.

>Evergreen State College
>Washington state

The toilet paper has a useful function, unlike anything associated with Evergreen State.
>review job resume
>see Evergreen State
>place in appropriate file

>2017
>using an idiot detector that doesn't even work when people are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
>insinuating people morons based on readings from legacy tech.

File under G

>ah liek hao yew used them big werdz
...he can't fool you, can he Cletus?

I wonder how many white people go along with what black people claim is "racist" purely because they're afraid of black people