Berkeley/Antifa update

Look like Professor Guevara is going to prison for a while. Four counts of assault with a deadly weapon, with the special allegation of causing great bodily injury to Sean Stiles, and wearing a mask in the commission of a felony. He made a great first impression by hiring a lawyer who is a known Anarcho-Communist, and who immediately started an argument with an oppressed ethnic Kekistani outside the court room, and then accused the court of targeting Clanton for political reasons. In a search of his home and another location, detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” which matched what he used in the crimes as well as a camera with selfies taken by Clanton, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.
Even if they got a Pinko SJW judge, they really can't sweep all that under the rug.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/o0n5YDT
shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/
zillow.com/homedetails/1173-32nd-St-Oakland-CA-94608/2098902787_zpid/
blockshopper.com/ca/alameda-county/oakland/property/5-463-3-2/1173-32nd-street
eastbaytimes.com/2006/01/20/court-fines-owner-of-notorious-drug-house/
ktvu.com/news/170307610-story
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds great, got a source?

I have some sources in this post I made in another thread:

First of all he's been charged with 4 Serious Felonies (Assault w/ Deadly Weapon), as well as a misdemeanor for wearing a mask to evade justice. [Source: docdro.id/o0n5YDT ]

Worse yet, if he is convicted of 3 of the felonies, he is liable to be convicted under the California "Three Strikes Rule". Contrary to popular belief the convictions don't need to be from separate incidents or proceedings. If convicted of 2 strikes, Clanton will get a sentence of DOUBLE what is normal. If he gets convicted of 3 or more it is an automatic sentence of 25 TO LIFE . [Source: shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4 ]

Additionally, Assault w/ Deadly Weapon(ADW) is not normally a strikable offense unless it is considered to have caused Grievous Bodily Harm (GBI). However according to the complaint report linked above, the prosecution is proceeding with all 4 counts of ADW as Serious Felonies which makes them all eligible to be strikes.

TL;DR If Clanton is convicted of at least 3/4 assaults he will get a life sentence.

"Professor? What's another term for pirate treasure?"

Have fun getting ass raped by nogs in federal prison until you join the Aryan nation.

Like pottery.

do me a favor and upvote it on plebbit so (((they))) see it

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/

>as well as a camera with selfies taken by Clanton, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

lol what a retard. Even if he threw the bike lock he used into the bay like some user said, that's pretty much photo evidence that can't be spun.

10 bucks says they'll test the bike lock and find Stiles' DNA on it too

Clanton is fucked (soon to be literally). What a pathetic way to throw away your life.

What a day

>If he gets convicted of 3 or more it is an automatic sentence of 25 TO LIFE
Praise KEK

PROFESSOR OF PEACE

This goes deeper. We just had a thread where we uncovered some potential shady dealings at thebhouse Clayton was picked up from, considered an Antifa safehouse

>Assault w/ Deadly Weapon(ADW) is not normally a strikable offense
What the fuck? What is a "strikable offense" then?

We've been looking deeer into it, but the thread died unexpectedly.

>Even if they got a Pinko SJW judge, they really can't sweep all that under the rug.

you must not be aware of the US justice system.

that house looks unsafe

certain classes of felonies are considered "strikable offenses" which means they qualify for counting as a strike

so if you get 3 strike convictions you get life imprisonment.

all 4 of clantons felonies are strikable which means he will get life if convicted of 3 or more

> “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” which matched what he used in the crimes as well as a camera with selfies taken by Clanton, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings”
How can a person this stupid be a fucking professor in a university? No wonder americans are this stupid.

To be fair he thought no one would follow up and try to find who he was. That 8s till next morning. Hindsight is always 20/20

Have we contacted the schools he teached at yet? Such a dangerous individual attacking people with weapons should not be able to teach right?

wtf how can they tell it's an Asata Shakur poster? I'll never mess with this chinese claymation forum.

Yeah, we need a safety squad to go check it out

These are the people teaching American kids

he's not a teacher anymore lad

Sup Forums doesn't mess around

And THIS is who last purchased the house

I'm actually surprised the charges came in as heavy as they did. Prosecution isn't fucking around here.

His lawyer will and probably should land a plea bargain with the presecution. Take just one of the heavy felonies and jail time. He's doing time regardless.

What is great about all of this is that the evidence admitted in the case will be largely that was done by pol.

Amazing work dudes.

>Stegman
He's with the tribe isn't he?

It's been removed.

ya think?

Let him enjoy the diversity of prison.

God, the sheer NARCISSISM in this is just undeniable. Progressives are truly frail and ill beings.

If I remember he was only a proffesers assistant., which is nothing but a glorified substatute teacher in gender studies and humanties.

Will there be a public trial like Zimmerman? He plead not-guilty, right?

Details on the house:
zillow.com/homedetails/1173-32nd-St-Oakland-CA-94608/2098902787_zpid/

He's only going to get community service. You guys know nothing about California.

Can anyone help find the full list of previous owners? I didn't save it from the last thread.

Read the legal code. If he doesn't do a plea deal he could face life due to three strikes.

This is beautiful. Smart for the LEA to suponea his phone records.

His prior arrest - FUCK. His attorney is gonna have to do major damage control here. I wonder if he'll pull some bullshit on the fact Berkley PD wasn't present and some statute of self defense during a riot in absence of police. That's a double edged sword considering he was the aggressor.

>Perhaps the solution is to build anarchist communities within the prisons
Are we sure reddit isn't a massive troll operation, like The Colbert Report but mocking liberals?

Nvm found it: blockshopper.com/ca/alameda-county/oakland/property/5-463-3-2/1173-32nd-street

Eric clantons lawyer thinks the kekistan flag is a kkk flag

Get this to all the pedes!

Hmmm... That's suspicious.

wtf
$4.71 + 10 stickers + free shipping
what a fucking deal

Did we find any more info on the Antifa McMansion? Last thread we saw a tax delinquency.

(((Leo stegman))) is a nigger civil rights lawyer paralegal he is probally doing shady stuff to stop liens from goung on nigger commies drug dens eastbaytimes.com/2006/01/20/court-fines-owner-of-notorious-drug-house/

Yeah its why I posted it so we can get kek flags for cheap

Link to that one? I'm only seeing 19.99

Just type in kekistan flag i cant post links to online sales

Holy shit, white Antifa members are actually fucked in prison. White prison gangs are pro-Trump as fuck. They'll be lubing their dicks up waiting for him. And the Nigger/Spic gangs wont give a fuck.

"Unexpectedly"

Good job lads.

I am proud of you plebs

>
It's because I'm a retard who is on Amazon, not eBay.

Jesus, I'm an idiot.

Thats why they keep transfering owners to avoid taxes and water shut off's.
See how much back taxes are owed.

thats why.
Yeah E-gay has them cheap directly from china.
Glamazon is probally an american importer.

You guys are fucking stupid. He's not going to be convicted. There's no solid evidence that it was him.

All those masked faggots look alike. You can't really tell one from the other. That's why he wore the fucking shit, to disguise his identity.

This trial is just for show. To shut you guys up so you quit whining and bitching. There's a zero percent chance that Clanton will be convicted.

Plus, the pigs wanted to search his residence and phone because Clanton is an anarchist/anti-authority person and the pigs want to see who he is friends with. The pigs surveil those types of people. The pigs don't actually give a fuck about Clanton hitting white trash morons in the head with a bike lock. Get real.

CLANTON WON'T BE CONVICTED. WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' EVIDENCE? SOME PICTURES THAT COULD BE DOCTORED?

>heh i'm such an anarchist
>look at my government job
>look how i assault random nobodies with no power
hope he gets real time

>U-locks
>U-lockSSS...

Wait, so the guy was hording u-locks for some nefarious purpose?

he had physical evidence at his residence, his phone pinged at the locations he committed the offenses at, and he took selfies in the clothes he is recorded as wearing while committing assaults
he's fucked and i hope he rats on you

>WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' EVIDENCE?
Phone records give location data to where h e was during the day, multiple videos and photographs from different people of him at the event and the items of clothing along with the bike lock at his residence.

Perhaps you should try reading court docs next time as they are public record before posting.

Yeah, $2.27 with free shipping and 10 stickers.

'Get yo mouth round this, cracka,' said the towering Otis
As he carefully undid his flies.
And on the object of his lust, he didn't much care to notice
That there trickled some tears from his eyes.

Eric's powerful wrists were quite well known inside
For their finesse in grasping thick cocks.
Tawdry tales were recounted in cells far and wide;
How they strengthened by lifting bike locks.

They spoke of the man and his first year inside,
When he tried to spread love in group meetings.
But his progressive values eventually died,
Whipped away in the daily shower beatings.

When the powerful penis flopped into view,
Eric gasped at its terrible size.
For without any doubt, our brave anarchist knew
It was thicker than one of his thighs.

After being the prisoners' bitch for so long
He was well used to handling dick.
But this Jigaboo's behemoth was like no other schlong,
Pangs of woe it produced in this Bolshevik.

The Almighty himself, with his wonder and craft,
Could not create a bike lock so strong.
As the diamond-hard, vein-bulging, ebony shaft,
He would be forced to take all day long.

As a conscientious young man his heart used to bleed
For those harmed by society so heinous.
But due to repeatedly suffering this sexual deed
The only thing that bled now was his anus.

As lay there in agony, forced to submit
to the life behind bars and its rigours.
He finally realised it was time to admit
'Jesus, I fucking hate niggers.'

No evidence besides, multiple witnesses, the actual weapon and disguise, pictures of him in said outfit and all of that on his personal phone.

Yeah no it's 12 angry men all over again. It'll be a tough call

>1 post by this ID

Witnesses who all saw some masked figure with his face obscured? Yeah, their testimony means jack shit.

The cell phone only gave an approximate location, that he was in the area. That doesn't mean shit.

Unless there is some sort of DNA evidence, like a bloody bike lock, I really don't think he's going to be convicted.

"Well, your honor, he... looks like the person in the video."

Yeah, nah, cunts. That's not how it works. They need solid evidence.

Dead link - why were they trying to sell the house on Kuwaiti Craigslist?

Saved

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

You are beautiful

Saved

t. antifa shill

no eric's mom, they don't need dna to convict him
this isn't an episode of csi

The police have his text messages
They got more evidence then we do because the have eric clantons internet search and text message history its hiw they knew he had a gun.

Saved

This may be news to you, but in most trials witnesses are only 60% accurate. But guess what? The jury doesn't know that, and when they call up witnesses like the guy who had to have 5 stitches in his head they aren't going to be considering how accurate it is.

Cell phones have your coordinates, you seem to be implying it's like a block radius. No they could map his route if they wanted.

DNA, you mean like the kind in sweat or saliva, which I guarantee is all over his facemask?

A other victory for weaponised autism

How could we get this lawyers license revoked (after the case of course)?

Phone triangulation in a city can get you at one location within one meter of your actual location.

t. IC

They might as well give them away at that price shilping is like 3 dollars

it more than likely automatically gets revoked if he is in fact found guilty of any of the crimes.

Doesn't that depend on the phone?

I think that's only smart phones with GPS.

Some people still use old phones. In which case you're only going to get a rough estimate of where they are, not an exact location.

The other person listed as an owner is Leonard Williams. Did he off himself last summer after killing a negress and her son?

ktvu.com/news/170307610-story

Negress worked at Alameda High. Does everyone in Oakland work at a school? How come no one can read?

Thats a good question

Depends on how many towers are in the area and no matter what phone you use the base band signals are the ones that are used as GPS can be spoofed easily.

You can easily make a device that can do this yourself at attach it to a drone, although owning or using such a device is a felony.

Eric clantons lawyer is useless
Eric will get screwed since the lawyer is making it political.
Also the communist are still in denial that 4 chan is at war with them,the commies think its business as usual but its not we are watching and doing our research against antifa and commies.

He'll get a plea deal and do some community service, you massive retard. Here, even if he'd killed the guy, he'll be walking out on parole in a few years

More aggro niggershines at the house (old but there's a Facebook group for those who suck at the jew teet)

Yeah I feel like we dug up some good shenanigans in that thread. It's too bad it disappeared, but I guess that was predictable. Anybody archive it?

what the fuck is going on here, some kind of fraud? they keep selling it back and forth to each other???

Good job, you ruined an innocent person's life just because you don't agree with his politics. Bravo Sup Forums.

Eric Clanton's Lawyer Implies Eric Is a Domestic Terrorist
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

he took selfies of himself wearing the masks and clothes at the event, and also bragged on text to his antifaggot friends about the assault. he has already made the entire case for the prosecution like a typical retard libshit

He sent text through out the day of his crimes plus his parents are rich so he probally has the newset apple or samsung phone.

Here's your (You).

>i am the prolotriet
this genius makes me feel bad for paralegals

they got the locks in the search warrant retard, im sure they will test and find blood