If you're white, poor and unfortunate to live in an urban city...

If you're white, poor and unfortunate to live in an urban city, what are good places to go to to get away from Negros and Latinos?

I am not a white millionaire who can afford a private country club membership. Money can buy you happiness if getting away from shitskins makes you happy.

The Church.

>If you're white, poor and unfortunate to live in an urban city, what are good places to go to to get away from Negros and Latinos?

the library

>someone who's never been to a library
>nigs sit their on the computers chomping away at spicy hot cheetos and sheeet.

free internet gibmes there boss. try again.

1 and 3 look bangable.

Work

Any NSBM bar

Move to a rural area where everything is cheaper and is full of white people

blue collar country bar
they're going out of style but neighborhood hardware stores are usually filled with great people

plenty of homeless at the library

All those shitty Storms and not a single one with the iron beef curtains to go as 80s punk Storm.

I'm going to assume your city is near a major body of water, go out on a boat.

So you admit being poor. Hahahahahahaha only a a faggot makes so little he can't live around decent people

um did i mention i was poor? blacks and spics are taking over the beaches and seasides, an creeping into the country campground areas too. i need a theme resort area that is sorta like a whites only sandals, but affordable.

mormon church

>sees flag

museums

No nogs or spics in the book section.
I know because I'm a custodian in the NYC library system.

College

And yet I live much better and safer than most of the inbred losers around here. You are right, money makes life so much easier.

are you posting from a NYC library computer pedro?

I live out in the country so peaceful.

try applying to jobs in country areas and pray they can help you move.

If you live near the ocean, then get a sailboat. Yachting by sail is still white mans domain. Even when it's absolute poorfag less than car cost plastic tubs from the 70's you'll be around pretty much whites only. And if you handle your boat well, even Hans Von Snooty on his millions of dollars top of the range Bavarian cruiser will treat you as one of his own. Just stay clear of the power-yachts. Lots of rich niggers on those - but then, they wouldn't want anything to do with a sail fag either (thank goodness)

literally nowhere OP. just stay the fuck in the house. they've infested everything. EVERYTHING. what used to be safe havens are jam packed full of niggers now. all the bars/clubs/venues i used to go to have been over run. even places that are traditionaly geek culture places like comic shops and arcades are packed with nignog ghetto weebs.

yep
Boats don't have to be expensive. You'll still be an instant member of a lily-white community on a sailboat. Again, don't trust the power-boaters. Some of them are OK, but most are the BMW drivers of the ocean.

Some people believe the library is free daycare.
I feel bad for the librarians that have to deal with these kids that have never been given any discipline and are unfamiliar with respect for themselves and others.

There's a black lady who comes into the nearby library, everyday at 15:00, she eats a big smelly meal and then sits at one of the computer desks and sleeps there until the library closes. She does this everyday.