youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate trump now

what an evil get
I absolutely loathe the president at this point in time

Fuckin checked

Trump is from New York and not an actor. Celebrity =/= actor

>mfw he is going to be in the Libertarian Party

Pretty sure Trump was on TV strong arming celebrities and companies to give money to charity for 14 years, not a Hollywood star or anything else similar, or do you just know jack-in-the-box about your POTUS?

Yeah, he's even below actors. He's a reality TV star. He's on the same tier as degenerate Kardashians, Snooki and lizard lick towing

>charity
This was only on the celebrity apprentice, dumbass

same thing

lol

Wrong, dumbass. Rewatch the show faggot, he had the regular peeps running around doing charity work half the time too.

You're fucking wrecked, assblasted commie.

The kardashians are only famous for being famous. Trump was a world renowned real estate mogul long before his tv show

>rewatch the show
I think I'll pass. Shitty reality TV isn't my idea of intellectual stimulation, but I'll leave you to your Amish Mafia.

>conservatives say *insert strawman argument here*
>but it is really them who *insert strawman argument here*
wtf I'm with we can't give him the launch codes

Trump was only famous because of his multiple bankruptcies. The Kardashians took a sex tape and turned it into a multimillion dollar money machine.

>tfw immigrant sluts with giant asses have more business sense than Trump

This. Trump's rise to fame was in the 80s when he became one of about a dozen men who became synonymous and symbolic of 80s America, but unlike the others he remained in the spotlight continuously until now.

>Hollywood actor

>hobby actor

hmmmmm rally made me car

This
Don't forget his divorces
He should've stayed in the shadows like every other wealthy schlomo fixing the housing market

Libruls may put celebrities on pedestals but at least they don't unironically believe that those same people could run the country.

This. Dwayne the Rock Johnson for 2020!!! am i right

Sure retard, because a celebrity personally floating the idea of making a run years from now = complete and total support from the party.

>tfw to intelligent too research for my argument

Liberals idolize actors because they are famous. Republicans idolize great men who happen to be actors. Enjoy being a faggot the rest of your life :)

>once
>a trend
thank you, user, but we really didn't need any more proof that niggers, spics and shitskins were idiots.

I thought Trump's character was a McDonald's mascot
youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk

>conservashits say they care about family values
>vote for adulterers, fags, twice-divorced rapists who marry literal eurotrash sluts
>On the other hand, lefties elect constitutional lawyers who act like responsible fathers and marry submissive wives that seek to improve nutrition for American children

Is it even a choice at this point?

Lol faggot

> Shitty tv

Enjoy beating off to faggots on Chuck Lorre's Big Bang Theory, redditfag.