WWIII HAPPENING IMMINENT

>A third US aircraft carrier, the USS Nimitz, will be deployed by Washington in the Western Pacific Ocean in order to join two US warships, stationed near the shores of the Korean Peninsula in the light of the crisis, escalated by Pyongyang’s nuclear tests, media reported, citing sources.
>The deployment of the USS Nimitz marks a rare time, when a total of three US strike groups are simultaneously deployed in one region, sources told the Voice of America broadcaster.
US media reported that US President Donald Trump might order a strike against North Korea in light of the latter's military activities.
>Top North Korean officials have said the country was ready for nuclear attacks in the event of US military aggression

sputniknews.com/amp/asia/201705281054054588-uss-nimitz-asia-pacific/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbhDhnsqE0
kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/05/26/uss-nimitz-headed-out-deployment-thursday/349354001/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/us-deploys-third-aircraft-carrier-toward-north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's Sunday in NK
>Last 2 Sundays have had SUCCESSFUL missile tests
It's time.

Everyone is ignoring this post, and five hours from now someone will post this as breaking news and get a gajillion (You)'s in 50 minutes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wbhDhnsqE0

No it's not happening, Piss off larper

isn't 3 carriers kind of overkill? or do you thing Trump wnats to impre3ss his european counterparts kind of like what he did when Xi visited DC?

>Top North Korean officials have said the country was ready for nuclear attacks in the event of US military aggression
We would destroy their nukes before they knew an attack was underway.

This you got those digits, are Mommyposting and I hate when that happens, here, have a (You) on the house

1 carrier is overkill. We have enough power in our airbases in South Korea and Japan to handle the Norks. It's a show of force for force's sake.

Have a rare Mommy

nice trips tho
OP's dont get (You's)

its either
1) overkill
2) in preparation of preemptive strike.

>sputnik news

sage

>Make it happen

We need this

kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/05/26/uss-nimitz-headed-out-deployment-thursday/349354001/

I'll (you) those trips

he should have posted a happening meme and it will get a gorillion yous

WORRY

>NK nukes the 3 carriers and surrenders to China to get annexed.
How mad would you be?

Amused

>world war 3
>its the world uniting to kill North Korea

not much of a world war but a sick end to an AWESOME trilogy :)

How many carriers does the USA have total? It seems like every news I read about any country mentions US aircraft carriers there

Funny you think their missiles could hit a moving target. Hah

There will be happening

Not going to be "WW3". The only way it'd turn into a World War would be if China got involved, and they won't. Current CCP leadership is distancing themselves from North Korea and don't want to do anything with them. Worst thing that can happen is a bunch of communists die and the Korean peninsula turns into the Korean Island as an aftermath of nuclear bombardment.

who is that?

laci green

WWIII imminent? More like False Flag imminent.

Its mommy.

>being this new

11, last I checked

srs?

fuck you nigger
im being serious

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/us-deploys-third-aircraft-carrier-toward-north-korea

We can hope for the second best thing, wich is nuclear war

I been here for 2 years I've never seen that person
what?

11 I think. Closest competitor has 1 or 2.

Oh dear, Thats a lewd face Mommy is making. Maybe its time for Mommy to tuck me in bed before I see something I shouldnt

Reality check nothing going to fucking happen, the elites don't want a war right now, so it won't happen 100% I bet you $1 trillion that it won't happen.

>elites dont want a war

Yes they do

im far from new, ive never seen her before

trump is flexing at china as well as nk

Memorial Day pre-emtive attack would get a more public support if they are smart...

>the elites aren't working at every opportunity to subjugate the populations of the only countries yet to have our Rotshchild™ Central Banks™ (syria, NK and iran)

>totally happening
nope

>the elites don't want a war right now

The cycle cannot be broken.

Of course the elites don't want it. Last thing they want is for the us to crash or unify. For them this war would be suicide because there would be a 100% that Americans would be deployed is Sup Forums. We are a containment board for a reason and even then a part of pol has leaked onto other parts of the sites. Slowly but surely. Releaseing us to the real world to redpill and fight is the equivalent of suicide.

North Korea
Syria
Iran

her name is apparently "Natalia Poklonskaya"
I don't follow russian politics.......

2 years is not "far from new". 2 years is how long someone is supposed to lurk before posting.

You're part of the new class of newfag that's been infesting Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general recently.

>A third US aircraft carrier, the USS Nimitz, will be deployed by Washington in the Western Pacific Ocean in order to join two US warships, stationed near the shores of the Korean Peninsula in the light of the crisis, escalated by Pyongyang’s nuclear tests, media reported, citing sources.
I think this overdeployment is a strategic mistake. I think it concentrates too many of our forces in one place, and may be a "Wag the Dog" scenario. If anything leaves Nork airspace, just hit it with a missile interceptor.

FUCK YOU DUDE IM NOT NEW

Shes an international phenomenon, user, she trancends Russian Politics

If you have lurked at all in the past two years you claim to have been lurking, you would know her.

Let me guess, you only post in Trump general when not having le monkey troubles on /r/T_D?

Did Trump promise China the western US in exchange for helping against NK and Russia?

LOOK I NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE EVER AND IVE BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR 2 YEARS I DON'T CARE A BOUT HER OKAY Natalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia PoklonskayaNatalia Poklonskaya

>I been here for 2 years I've never seen that person
This video contains all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=zql0UVcv-1w

He is trolling you

thats fucking it don't ever accuse me of using T_D
reddit is fucking full of shitlibs and normies

Bump for the Supreme Leader

May Kek Protect Best Korean Female Soldiers

This is my favorite Mummy photo

In the event of war, would the female soldiers actually fight? Or would they use their like 1 million soldier reserve

The female soldiers are going to become our own personal POWs

jesus christ how autistic

I want them to bring the lasers out.

Yeah, fill the skies with planes so that the artillery pointed at Seoul doesn't do as much damage as it could.

delete this. ots obviously a shop, and Mommy is PURE and for LOVE not for sexuals ok
They would fight bravely for Dear Leader.
not even in your wildest dreams, imperialist pigdog
Try decaf

Maybe not this war

I thought the Nimitz was decommissioned like at least a decade ago, if not two, and the Nimitz name remade into a class designation of aircraft carriers. Did I fall through a timeline wormhole again?

get out

yes CVN68 is still active was going under its late life reactor refueling until a couple of months ago

WW3 might (for whatever reason) kick off between china and russia with india pakistan on the side and possibly uk and us vs eussr and a middle eastern coalition of israel and the gulf monarchies and their wahhabi vassal states (bangladesh, indonesia, etc)

That is if us doesn't civil war/war to keep mexico from invading/who knows what the fuck the ayys are gonna start doing if any of this kicks off.
And then there's me, which Trumps all of you.

>last fuel up before controlled demolition for false flag psyops
based?

That is that saddest picture. I'm so use to seeing his happening face. But this entire picture looks like one huge sad story :(

no hes not.. hes fucking sucking chinas dick

China will join over south china sea tensions NOT directly due to NK

>"I'm voting for trump because hillary is going to start ww3"

Lol

Hillary ww3 would have been a meat grinder with russia. Trumps ww3 will be rice krispies

russia cant afford to go to war you idiot