If you let your kids transition into the opposite gender

You deserve to have your kids taken away

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
lifesitenews.com/news/govt-provides-gender-service-for-kids-who-fancy-themselves-as-transgender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy
youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/japan-s-first-transgender-male-politician-vows-fight-trans-kids-n752481
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Megan fox letting her son dress like Snow White

Trans kid

Angelina jolie and her daughter

Trans model kid Evie J Mac

I'd fuck her.

Those are all boys

would you dress your boys in tutu's?

Why do they do this??

charlize theron and """her""" """son"""

I didn't know she got BLACKED

She adopted her pet nigglets. Trust me, no south african woman would fuck a nigger, regardless of how liberal they are.

No, she adopted a nigger from South Africa, her home country.

>10 years old
>at neighbors house
>friend and her older sister dress me in a princess tutu
>pretend to hate it
>secretly love it
been crossdressing ever since desu

I would only care if it was an imprudent decision, like if my kid didnt knew what it was doing, changed its mind in its 18 and by that its too late and made an hiro. Besides that i wouldnt give a single fuck
If It was in my school he would be severelly bullyed — in the sense people would make fun of him 24/7 and he would have a nickname for life
Ohh Sup Forums...

>Not old enough to consent to sex
>Old enough to change sex

If this shit is done by the (((((Parents))))) they deserve their kids to be taken away.

pics or gtfo

This issue is so 20th Century, O.P. Get with the times–the latest issues are cannibalism, bestiality and necrophilia. It's 2017!

In effect what parents are doing is feeding and promoting mental illness and internal conflict in their child when then make this happen.

No normal parent would do this. Only the parent who suffers also from the same mental maladies that plague the child.

Think about it.

Indian logics, indian reasoning. Are you Ramanujan?

so sad

No. but a big fan of his movies

anywho... Hows it goin?

My daughters used to dress their little brother up in their old clothes. It was hilarious. Childhood crossdressing is always good for a laugh.

>shorts
>not skirt
Please

Been seeing this necklace on lots of girls (male) lately, what does it mean bros?

Girls like to decorate themselves like Christmas trees

Dumping more mentally ill

SAD

What did they mean?

don't be rude :(

The only positive of this is men will realise how much make-up is a mask, how it's cheating, how it should be banned on women to disguise themselves in public.

>already wearing the "pls deepthroat me daddy" choker

These parents deserve gas

I know this feel

It means "I'll deepthroat you, also I keep a 12" buttplug in at all times so I'm loose for you daddy"

>This thread

>we don't have a disorder

Yoga pants on a fucking 5 year old?

wtf is wrong with some people

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

lifesitenews.com/news/govt-provides-gender-service-for-kids-who-fancy-themselves-as-transgender

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchausen_syndrome_by_proxy

he knows

God damn, moar

What's her name?

Also, parents who brainlessly impose an ideology's viewpoint on their children without examining whether the viewpoint is valid or it what it does in practice should have their children taken away. That goes both for parents trying to raise their children according to a gender neutral liberal agenda and those who take the religious stand against all transitions.

>not thinking the shorts make him even hotter

w-w-would be wait 5 years

A skirt would be more girly.
In five years "she" won't be cute and fuckable anymore.

Everyone looks like a girl when they're 10. By the time he's legal he'll be just as much of a freak show as the rest of them, assuming he hasn't killed himself yet.

theres a difference between a kid thats transgender, and a crossdressing faggot that decided they are the other gender when they were 15.

start him on hormones good and early and he'll still be cute when he's legal

Do these parents know who Dr. Money was or what he did?

youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y

Also he'll be physically ruined and ten times more likely to kill himself later, but at least he'll look ten (and therefore like a girl) for the rest of his life.

True. Gender dysphoria is a serious mental illness, while crossdressing could just be an innocent fetish thing.

if you let your kids make their own life decisions you have failed as a parent.

idk man some kids are just faggots. makes sense to just raise them as girls imo.

It was originally a symbolic totem that became popular among white tribes in the Americas in the late 90s/early 00s, mostly among females used to signify their loss of virginity or innocence. Their use among transfags can only be interpreted as an attempt to appear more like a slutty preteen girl.

Kinda funny how Sup Forums tier threads are against the rules but never deleted when it's a Canadian doing the posting. Almost as if there's a cabal of Canadians running the moderation of this site.

Will you wait for him when he looks like this?

How is this not political? Transkids have become an epidemic.

Japan’s First Transgender Male Politician Vows to Fight for Trans Kids
>nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/japan-s-first-transgender-male-politician-vows-fight-trans-kids-n752481

Not really how it works when estrogen is administered before male puberty changes the body permanently. Pic related.

Do you? Dr. Money took a boy who never said he wanted to be a girl and tried to make him one and his life ended in suicide. Now what is a MtF? A boy who asked to be a girl, and very frequently was denied that. They often commit suicide as well. If you entertain for a moment that an MtF is a girl or that an FtM is a boy, you see what Dr. Money is no different psychologically than forcing a transgender child to accept their biological sex.

Evidence has shown there's a marked difference between trans people who transition before puberty has permanent effects and those who wait until after.

Same at the age of 9.

>Also he'll be physically ruined and ten times more likely to kill himself later
wrong

this

Another MtF who transitioned as a child.

I agree

Her with her twin brother as children.

Yeah, then your bals don't drop and you have a micropenis so you can never get surgery.

Life's cruel

>Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts and psychiatric inpatient care. Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/

SAVE OUR SONS

Smash or pass?

wrong? its in data posted by the american college of pediatrics

Well it seems to have made him thinner at least.

>>Also he'll be physically ruined and ten times more likely to kill himself later
>wrong
Skipping puberty because the parents wanted to jump on the transkid bandwagon is absolutely "physically ruining" someone.

It's still a dude. And a dude with the dick of a 10 year old.

I'd fuck "her". Maybe even suck "her" weenus. It wouldn't be gay suck "her" little weenus right?
The tiny useless peen is the best part, the ones who remove it are gross.

Man this shit makes my blood boil. I think it's too late lads. Sexually abusing your own kids and making them faggot and mutilating there dicks is 100% ok AND praised and encouraged in modern society .. I don't think we can recover from this degeneracy. There isn't enough rope in the world to get us out of the pit we fucking divided head first into

That very same MtF had SRS on her 16th birthday. Jazz was either going to have a micropenis from the start regardless of early treatment or the technique the surgeon she talked to uses focuses on penile tissue instead of scrotal tissue.

these parents should get the electric chair. Children cannot consent to this shit.

Why is the majority of trans people be it adults or kids male > female? If gender disphoria is real wouldn't it be equality both ways?

thats a political advocacy group that uses that name to trick people into thinking they're unbiased medical professionals
>Skipping puberty
it doesn't skip puberty
the hormones make them go through a female puberty instead of a male puberty

if it skipped puberty they wouldn't develop sex characteristics

faggot, you should swing by chechnya and meet the gay scene the mudslimes have. i hear it is very vibrant

>the hormones make them go through a female puberty instead of a male puberty
Oh yeah? So when did he start menstruating?

>woman who got passed around by movie producers like a 10 dollar hooker makes poor child-rearing choices

Gee, what a fucking stunner.

Wow, blacks really are super high-test.

its much much more acceptable in western society for a woman to dress and act like a man than it is for a man to dress and act like a woman
its much easier for women to partially relieve their dysphoria than it is for men
obviously hormones aren't a 100% sex change
but starting that young you'll get the maximum amount of breast/hip growth without getting any male characteristics

how do kids have such amazing DSLs?

>penis too small for clit

Ironically, his death is just more proof that trans people are inherently depressed and mentally unfit to exist.

what are these pictures you're posting meant to convey?

I'd still hit it. I'm a fan of humiliating those freaks.

>obviously hormones aren't a 100% sex change
Obviously, because there's no such thing as a sex change.

>but starting that young you'll get the maximum amount of breast/hip growth without getting any male characteristics
>Still a dude, but with bigger manboobs.

Black belt in cocksucking, but also willing to trade you for Jamal at any time

That by the time you're old enough to make your own decisions it's already too late to become a """""""""""""""""""girl""""""""""""""", so it's best to let your parents decide for you.

gender dysphoria is a disorder, being trans itself isn't. catch up nigga

>Steinmetz
>Stein

It's dumb. Kids aren't rational and shouldn't be making long term life decisions, particularly before puberty.

- ruining their bodies
- fucking with the metabolisms
- fucking with their brains
- may never feel an orgasm in their life.

A little girl may feel she's a dude until she's 16 and then gets horny at the sight of a 17 year old Chad.

I remember this in Middle School and High School. Some girl dresses in a t-shirt and jeans. Then over the weekend she changed, she walked in on Monday smelling like perfume, in a skirt, makeup, and pretty.

have you really never seen a tranny that looks like a woman?
if you never go through puberty as a male, you won't look male...its only manboobs in the sense that they're boobs that belong to someone XY, they look like normal cis women's

Wait if that's really you then 8/10

so when this child decides to switch genders and use drugs to that effect it is deemed acceptable and even encouraged but if that same child decides they wanted to have sex with an adult it would be considered an heinous act

...are these examples of waiting or of letting parents decide for you? still confused here, sorry

The ones who are all-"I like ponies so I guess that means I'm a girl lol! Time to go on Facebook to claim my oppression points and bitch about cisgenders!!" are even worse.

At least a mental disorder isn't the sufferer's fault.

>have you really never seen a tranny that looks like a woman?
That doesn't mean they ARE a woman.

>if you never go through puberty as a male, you won't look male.
Thus "physically ruined".

I didn't post them or know who they are but I think the latter.

oh absolutely that's a thing. i think you have to have gender dysphoria to be trans, otherwise its just seeking attention and oppression points. notice how everyone who claims to be non-binary is always leftist and extremely political but people who have dysporia and consider themselves strictly male or female are on both sides of the political spectrum.

I'd like to see a study on (((trans))) children in third-world tribes. Is it even a thing in populations that don't have it shoved in their faces in mass media?