Here goes my first thread on Sup Forums. I don't think I was redpilled, I've seen the truth for a while about Jews...

Here goes my first thread on Sup Forums. I don't think I was redpilled, I've seen the truth for a while about Jews. I watched a Jewish community center get built in a historic military armory in Tampa. Where has there EVER been a Christian community center built with government money?

Anyways, my biggest problem is that I am the furthest thing from a true Republican, but the liberal takeover has made me vote hardcore conservative, even though I only really agree with maybe 2 conservative things. I constantly struggle with this; I want weed, I want abortion, I want free money. But I don't want blacks and Mexicans getting free money, I don't want any part of this identity faggotry, and I hate the forced agenda of the left.

Sorry about the tl;dr, but there must be some of you that agree:
Want:
Weed
Guns(my main voting point)
Pro choice with father's consent
Gays get married if they want to, who cares
BAN:
Immigration without documentation
Mudslimes
identity bullshit
Any and all government assistance
Taxes by federal government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3fIqq5XVFKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=NN75im_us4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nevermind

I nominate OP for president. Shitskins are invading us.

well nevermind to you too sir. Good luck. Stay White.

>want weed
>gays get married
go back to thedonald

>Nevermind

Well okay then.

I'm really trying
I thought this was like Sup Forums, 6 minutes is last page

this is now a nirvana thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3fIqq5XVFKQ

>South African
Are you using a proxy or are you the real deal?
How bad is the race war there?

The only good nazi is a good nazi. Its un-american to have sympathy for nazis leaf fag

Dead nazi*

you're a gigantic faggot. Fags are disgrace against this once great country and they destroy real american values. You are fucking worthless if you can't see them for what they are and how damaging it's gotten by accepting them and allowing them to get married. Fucking GRIDS.

I want free money, wow.

Watch this video about abortion you gigantic faggot. I hope it makes you pull your head out of your ass. Planned parenthood is a kike sacrifice organization, even though they kill a lot of niggers they also kill whites then sell their parts all over the country and world. The children are sacrificed to moloch you dumb fucker.

I cant find the video go on the real chan and look at the planned parenthood thread you scumbag nigger I guarantee you'll change your viewpiont if you're sane.

>I want weed, I want abortion
GET OFF FROM POL NOW

Someone sounds like a mixed bag of Libertarian and NatSoc....welcome to the club. The older you get, the more those wants will become bans. Not sure your age group right now OP, but it happened to me. Once I hit late 30's I basically just wanted to be transplanted back to 1950.

why are you here? Hitler might've been a rothschild plant, but the holocaust was just another lie in a long list of lies we've been force fed since we could think and talk.

There was no holocaust you pakistani sand nigger do the research. You probably aren't smart enough from generations of inbreeding you sack of shit.

>Nevermind

Oh...ok....

>Weed
degenerate
>Guns(my main voting point)
a man should have the right to defend himself
>Pro choice with father's consent
pro murder with father's consent
>Gays get married if they want to, who cares
sexual promiscuity, poor family dynamic, and pedophilia rates
>Immigration without documentation
ofc
>Mudslimes
who wants em who needs em, no one
>identity bullshit
also known as zionism or cultural marxism, all have the same goal
>Any and all government assistance
What? Fuck are you talking about? Assistance wtf?
>Taxes by federal government
poorfag alert. Also, enjoy your purge dumbass because nobody is going to help you when you dial 911 and you're too much of a pussy to kill anyone yourself

I thought you guys liked Hitler.

>i have no argument so ill make shit up and feed myself whatever I want to hear

Get fukt, burger. Im no fond of zionists but The Only American way of life is to butcher down Nazi's with a Thompson. You are a disgrace to your ancestors, kill yourself beta cuck.

The "conservative" idea are the Jewish propaganda to cuck the right wing.

Know what you really want.
Push your agenda, and do not let Jewish propaganda to define you.

Hitler was a fire and satan worshipping suicidal beta. Bongs and Burgers lead a crusade against him in the name of christ and these basement dwelling edgy "Christian" virgins jizz over Hitler.

Its comical.

>he's a Christfag

>he thinks the Allies murdering tens of millions of people so they can maintain the hegemony of their Jewish Banker overlords is a """great and noble undertaking"""

Federal government doesn't provide those things. Your state government does.

Okay nazi guy.

Op described a moron.

Idiot, dunce, stupid, dumb, retarded.

Just a run of the mill unintelligent person. Not particularly stupid in any one way but well below average.

It's common knowledge here that the holocaust was a lie you dumb inbred sand nigger. They had a choice to feed their own troops or lying thieving twisted souled jews, because we bombed the fuck out of their supply lines.

The numbers don't add up there weren't even that many jews alive before the war, statistics prove it was a hoax, zionists rule my country and most of the world through subversion and lies.

I've been ready to fight and die if it means restoring human values and living in a genuine world where the truth is above all else and human life is cherished. You know nothing sand nigger you are less than human, you are worse than niggers in africa sacrificing one another before battle. Sand niggers are subhuman scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

You never did the research at all and you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about at all. Even if you did you are in denial already or too stupidly inbred to know the difference. You're probably a shill though

here you go sand nigger shill

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A

I'm amazed some satan/kek worshiping brainwashed newfag didn't say quads.

It was priceless to see this place submit to the satanic agenda through kek worship and shill posting. They believed they single handedly memed a president in but they were lead the whole time. It's just a coincidence so many kek images posted had satanic symbology.

how does it feel to get shut down constantly and never win an argument ever because facts exist?

I'd bet you aren't an inbred sand nigger you're just a shill who sucks at his job. Kill yourself eithe way your life serves no purpose

I was redpilled decades before Sup Forums existed.

this place is cancer.

I wish I wasn't red pilled at such a young age maybe things would be different in my life, but what difference does it make. I'd still be surrounded by the same brainwashed self serving worthless americans who don't want to do anything let alone lay down their life to make a change.

It was still the most amazing feeling I ever had to be awake for the first time. no drugs ever compared to it and I got through to many in the years just proceeding high school. I did my part, but my faimly didn't want to hear it.

might as well bump because ninety percent of this place is a shit show of epic proportions. That video I posted about wwII is more important than most of the shit that will be posted tonight.

>this is now a nirvana thread
with a twist
youtube.com/watch?v=NN75im_us4k

They get the domination they deserve. Your conscience should be clean. The most you can do is present knowledge and truth. If they reject it, that's on their heads.

I know a lady at work who is in her early 50's or so. She has no fuckin idea who Joseph Stalin is. Fuck her. I know a guy who I asked recently, during a conversation about the Manchester bombing, "If Islam really did take over the West, would you convert?" I was asking in earnest. He said "I guess, yeah. As long as I have my video games." This guy just turned 40 years old.

They're all gonna die, and hard. We get to enjoy that, at the very least.