Christian reportedly shouted "PRAISE JESUS THE ONE TRUE GOD" before stabbing the first of three victims

> Christian reportedly shouted "PRAISE JESUS THE ONE TRUE GOD" before stabbing the first of three victims.

how does it feel, cucks? you've literally become what you claim to hate

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QsVkC
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>rural retard goes on killing spree
nothing new here

He supported Bernie Sanders.

> the fake profile on facebook is totally him

uh huh

he was a Trump supporter but too much of a cuck to pull the trigger when the time came

just like the rest of you pussies

>It's a fake profile.
>He posted that he couldnt vote for Trump.
>He posted that he supported Bernie Sanders.

Sup Forums is a pagan board

Are we sure it wasn't Baked Alaska?

>reportedly
uh huh

anti-semitic bernie sanders supporter, you cant make this shit up

album of caps here
imgur.com/a/QsVkC

Oh man this SURELY equates to the muslim attacks. Wow OP I have never been BTFO so hard in my life. I DEFINITELY can't distinguish between crazy/non crazy people in every ethnicity/religion I just lump them all together like you.

Also, nice attempt at buzzwords. Here's a hint, it doesn't make you blend in here.

> voted for Bernie Sanders
> in the general election

did you not read? he sat it out because he was too much of a pussy to vote for Trump but had no problem seig-heiling at immigrant marches

Deus vult

Back to r/politics with your poor bait and lack of any facts.

> buzzwords

cuck

see you at the next march, is your mom dropping you off?

Yeah that's a buzzword that you toss around. It's like teens calling each other faggot in the early 2000s. What rally are you talking about? Why would I attend those wastes of time/money? Are you some leftypol larper? Just a random autismo? Whatever it is you definitely are a bit unhinged.Other anons have proven more that he wasn't some drumpf supporter than you have shown he is.

Even this racist murderer is too good to vote for Drumpf

He sat it out because he didn't want to vote for either of them.

He was a Bernie Supporter. His support for Trump was because he was mad at Hillary not because he supported Trump, which was why in the end he didn't vote for him.

can you not read???

I'm saying he's like all of you: all tough when it's talk on the internet or against scrawny liberals

but when it's time to put up or shut up, he cries that it was too hard

I guarantee none of you voted for Trump

Well I guess that's it then. Someone claiming to be a Christian killed people in the name of Jesus. Better pack it up boys. Now killing in the name of Islam on the other hand...well those are just isolated instances of crazy people, let's not be racist here.

>can you not read???

BERNIE SUPPORTER

Liberal false flag. No one in the alt right would violate the flag code so blatantly.

LOL every time something like this happens half of Sup Forums claims he's /ourguy/ and the other half dismisses it as a false flag op.

well, that would make sense if he blew up as a nail bomb. But, alas, he has the temerity to face his victims and kill them with a knife. Not even a gun. A knife. That takes more guts than a suicide bomb. Also, a Bernie supporter, so a communist. Not really surprised here.

Libs have always talked about Christian terrorism being a thing that existed.

And I never disbelieved them. I just didn't give a shit because of how negligible their numbers are.

Islam can out-bomb and out-stab all the other religious-based terrorists on this planet COMBINED.

>Newfags wont comment on truth

PRAISE GOD A WARRIOR OF CHRIST HAS DISPATCHED ENEMIES OF THE FREE WORLD AND THE LORD! MAY THE LORD PROTECT HIM AND GOD BLESS HIS TRUE CHILDREN THE WHITE NON "JEWISH" RACE OF THE WORLD

How does stabbing someone take more guts than blowing yourself up?

My nigga, it's about time we deal with faggots like this warrior for Christ. THE TIME IS NOW, RISE UP MEN OF THE WEST!

dang a christian killed someone. pretty rare desu. how many people did muhammad kill today? 60?

Shut up he did nothing wrong muslims dont belong in america.

Until he iced 2 fools for steeping to him? Real pussy huh bitch...

He's clearly mentally ill.

Never confront the ranting and raving Schizophrenic in a public place.

anti-semestic cause you know Jews are hated cause theyre such nice people n shit and as if there are no such things as difficult decisions. He probably just wrote that shit to get heat off him from being a Trump fan haha

Because you have to deal with people afterwards. And said people are angry.

Bomb is an instant done deal. And a lot of the bombers die thinking paradise awaits them.

Seriously wtf?

>Jesus
>The one true God
Someone has no idea how christianity works

bitch boi pucci boi gtfo our board

>PRAISE JESUS THE ONE TRUE GOD
Doesn't that go against the trinity?

No nigger, you dont. Jesus was God in the flesh, He is 3 in 1. Now kill yourself you fucking side posting Jew nigger faggot who doesn't know a fucking thing about the True Faith

there's no source whatsoever for this claim, and in fact he repeatedly identified himself as a nihilist and berniebro who hated trump

No you stupid kike, you faggots are fucking obvious and RETARDED AS SHIT NOW KILL YOURSELVES BEFORE TRUE CHRISTIANS DO

Tell that to Maksim Gelman.

Then again, challenging them certainly won't help either.

I feel... Dead muslems makes me happy.

Yup this one guy makes us on par with all the sand niggers currently raping and blowing up Europe at an ever-increasing pace. I'm sure the media had no trouble figuring out and reporting his identity within a nanosecond either.

Oh wait, does this mean we get to act like leftists now?! Nah, he ain't did nuffin. He gud boy. Jus tryin to get dem monies for his skoolin books.

This some really poor b8.

I wonder if Arianists still exist?

>Jesus was the son of God
>>No no no Jesus is God
Catholic retards need not apply

The crusades have started. Wew lad

Shut the fuck up retarded polytheistic kike worshipper

The point being, that if someone is ranting and raving, then you should leave them to it unless they start physically attacking people.

There's little info with this case. It seems like they confronted him over words, then something happened that led to him stabbing them.

he fucking killed people

good. time white people start fighting back.

Sup Forums forever blown the fuck out. I think it's finally time to impeach

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>literally stab a bunch of guys that weren't Muslim
That's retarded

This.
a) there's no justification for this found in the bible, there's plenty in the qu'ran and sunnah which is why it continues to "inspire" terrorists.
b) Let us know when the "christian terrorist" is anywhere near this one: thereligionofpeace.com/
The far left just can't do basic correlation it's almost scary how obvious it is.

I'm kinda ok with this actually. if there was a christian version of isis.... well, id be ok with it. just no bombing civilians. keep the targets on muzzies, main stream media, antifa and academia. sounds great to me.

why is everyone here a tremendous idiot who believes the obviously false claim of the op

Gtfo you stupid faggot mod and do you job at deleting all the other shill threads. Fucking useless little girls they've been putting up on this site

Things that never happened such and such

also

nice [citation]

reddit's down the hall faggot

If anything it seems he may have been gaslighted into thinking Trump was actually the next Hitler which further radicalized him. Thanks (((mainstream meteor))).

A HEAD LIKE A FUCKIN' ORANGE

>Ultra liberal Bernie cucked bitch goes on killing spree
> dipshit liberals blame Trump

Liberals are literally negative IQ retards

Geh?

>mod

Mr. Cutting

I know. Didn't you see my wew lad?

>Islam starts a war on Christianity decades ago
>Christians fight back
>lol wtf why are christians so violent

>Decades ago

>how does it feel, cucks?

Its great. Let the holy war begin.

Just in this week there have been more casualties from islamic terrorist attacks than the combined casualties of every school shooting in the US for the last 10 years. Here are a few cases, including children being among the casualties in egypt.

How many christian terrorist attacks have there been? Take all the time you need.

Since the far left doesn't understand data correlation but think a few sensationalist stories is an epidemic but ignoring the actual epidemic of islamic terrorist attacks being mostly unreported by the western media, they think that some white domestic terrorists are out to get them when there's practically next to no cases they can point to, and only a handful they can infer were somewhat like this, over an entire decade, muslims top that in just a week or two..

>be egyptian christian
>be walking to monestary with your parents
>be gunned down by muslims shouting allahu akhbar
>be dead
>leftists in the west don't know and don't give a shit and think muslims immigrants to the west are victims of "oppressive tone" from westerners.
>leftists in the west claim that there's an epidemic of white male terrorists out to get every colored person especially muslims
>idiots actually think that this is legitimate

If they realized what was actually going on the way they viewed the world would be changed immediately.

this will be how manchester goes down the memory hole and anger is refocused on white christian men

wait, no this is a meat head murderer. He is not trying to bend anyone's political views with his violence. He just hates sand niggers.

WTF kind of intolerance and bigotry is this OP? You're letting this terrorist win by DIVIDING our community? This political gaming with tragedy is sickening. Fuck off nazi scum!

proof its his facebook and not someone with the same name pls

I hope you archived it

>THIS A TERRORIST
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Kek voted for Trump and your bait to unmask Trump supporters angers him

Jehovahs Witnesses dummy

But this doesn't make sense....when did Jesus ever say to kill a human in Bible(unlike Mohammed)? There is no thing similiar to jihad in Bible too(unlike Quran).
If this guy gets out of prison scot-free without any major repercussions, consider it the work of a bigger entity like (((them))), (((they))) just want to control people's thinking and have connection to pull this drama off.

Fuck off you fucking shill. I want to fucking bash your damn skull in you absolute stinking piece of shit. Also tell your precious Podesta and and Alefantis I said hi.

>Stoned in public and elementary school
What the fuck

Lol.
Go look at his faceberg. He called Trump the anti Christ, and was a Sanders supporter.

Jokes on you, he's exactly like you.

it has pictures and video of him, go look yourself

please tell me someone archived it

Kinda 180'd on that whole, "I hate monotheism" thing, huh?

well...they got one on us...tens of thousands more and well be competing with islam...so yeah...

Nobody here really gives a fuck that some Bernie-worshiping nutcase killed some cucks defending a mudslime.

i'm not a christian

The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are all God.

he forgot islamic terrorism only started last week in manchester

>Hey me I'm dying for the sins that mankind commited despite not being human so I'll forgive them as that was my plan all along. I was just pretending to be an asshole

feels good man

but it didnt happen in usa

In self-defense. He has the right to say things other people don't like. Portland snowflakes thought they had the right to stop him. Maybe they shouldn't hate our freedoms like they do.

hes a loser

So they don't have the right to stop him from insulting people, but he has the right to stab people that tell him to stop? What kind of moron are you?

>how does it feel, cucks? you've literally become what you claim to hate

O shit when did I become a third world interloper living off first world benefits?