/AAA/ : Aryan-Ashkenazi Alliance general

With all the antisemitism on Sup Forums, this thread is devoted to recognizing the mutual and perfect relationship between Aryans and Ashkenazi tribe

We have the same interests at heart- so why fight against each other? Makes zero sense.

We have a common enemy (Islam). And Jews contributed ENORMOUSLY to European culture (Jesus, Einstein, etc.) without Jews there would be no European culture as it exists today.

Let's celebrate this Eternal Relationship together ITT

I agree. An Aryan-Ashkenazi Alliance is needed badly.

>reddit spacing
>shilling for jews

It's always been the case. Most people just don't know it.

you have your own homeland stop living in ours. Conquer the entire middle east and rule over the other semite hordes for all i care.

Nice pedigree.

No.

>We have the same interests at heart- so why fight against each other? Makes zero sense.

Kek.

Jews want domination over the world. Read the Talmud - the ultimate aim is to gather the world under a global Jewish priesthood. Everything that Jews do - globalism, feminism, sexual degeneracy - feeds into it.

Aryans want to build the world into something better. This is a transcendent quality that is present only in Aryan races.

In other words, kill yourself you fucking kike. You have been a plague to Aryan lands and you deserve nothing but a gas chamber.

Kys yourself kike.

Bump, come on pedes!!!! Based alliance amirite?

>recognizing the mutual and perfect relationship between Aryans and Ashkenazi tribe
Destroy Aryan culture through cultural marxism. Destroy Aryan aristocracy through economic marxism. Destroy Aryan economies through the banking system. Destroy Aryan morality through feminists like Susan Sontag and Gloria Steinem. Destroy Aryan lives by pushing wars in the Middle East.

And the say... "we are on the same side, right fellow white people"?

God you Jews make me sick. You always stick like ticks to whatever people are in power. When the Babylonians were in power, you were with them. Then you were with the Persians. In the Middle Ages, you palled around with the Muslims. Now you are with Christians because they are in charge. After this you'll be with the Chinese - turbokikes like Soros and Zuckerberg already have Chinese babies. You are a parasite nation. You are of no benefit to anyone.

ye mang antwerp n shiet

>And Jews contributed ENORMOUSLY to European culture (Jesus, Einstein, etc.)
is this a troll thread? the jews cried to the romans to brutalize jesus and einstein has been accused many times of stealing other people's work and claiming it as his own. how exactly does this qualify as a meaningful contribution?

Checked. America doesn't need anything from the middle east. Let the Jews glass it, poke holes in the glass and sell oil at a price to compete with our own domestic oil. The US fucking around in the ME is what has lead up to today. Let them have the same divine sovreignity and right to self determination as alllllllllll the other countries in the world. We dont need Jewish problems in our foreign affairs or domestic affairs.

Killyourselfyourself? Ohhh, I get it, they schizo nature of Shlomos means they must be mentioned twice yes-no?

This is a thread for Aryan/Ashkenazi alliance
Please do not post ITT if you are hostile, tyvm

There can be no alliance. We can agree to go our separate ways and have cordial business agreements. Without the US there would be no Israel. Defend your own shit and quit using my country as an attack dog.

Jews are just as incompatible with western nations and Aryans as the Muslims. To be honest... You two deserve each other.

>Defend your own shit and quit using my country as an attack dog.
... or else?

That's it exactly, they need to know how much they are hated.
I advice you to take my advice Mr. Goldwitzsteinberger

leave Sup Forums, retard. the jews have caused more destruction in europe than any other group.

Kys kike

Or else it starts to sound like you don't really want an alliance. You just want MORE.

Hitler was actually an Ashenazi and his goal was to destroy the normal jews

Jews deserve to get genocided in the most brutal way imaginable. They are literal human vermin, the anti-Christ.

Its shit exactly like that why I don't want to be "allied" with you "people"

Its not enough that we establish your homeland.

Its not enough we fight your wars.

What the fuck else do you want? I want nothing to do with your kind.

Any organisation or movement which accepts Jews will inevitably be subverted to serve the Jews. You can never, ever accept them. It sucks for the few based Jews in a Trump yarmulke but that's the way it is. It happens every single time

You need to read history better

Kill yourself you fucking devil worshiping kikeNO nigger