As I've been redpilling myself more and more the one I'm finding the hardest to swallow is the God pill...

As I've been redpilling myself more and more the one I'm finding the hardest to swallow is the God pill. I have never been religious and found religion kinda dumb, but never really cared either way. This is not a "debate me" thread, this is not some kind of troll. I understand now the role true Christianity plays in society, but I'm still having trouble believing in a creator. I want to believe. I am scared of the leftist plauge that is destroying the west. Please, can anyone show me SOMETHING that will convince me that Christianity is the true path in life? I don't want this anger I feel knowing that the Globalists are taking over to send me into madness. There has to be some kind of undeniable red pill for Christianity that has been hidden from me just like all the other things the Jews have covered up or lied about.

Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcDMJvO6aHU
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIoavnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God/creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Jesus existed. Pretty amazing guy worthy of worship.

You don't have to go to church or pray everyday to beleive that you are not just a bag of flesh. Your spirit is immortal and will live on.

Spirituality is what all religions have in common.

I have a hard time believing in a creator too, but have spent a lot of time researching true evil and the truth behind religions of the world. There is a lot of information about that here.

>God/creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Prove it

It doesnt matter if god exists. The traditional social institution of organized religion is needed to prevent degeneracy

That pug IS amazing!

Thanks but those are just words to me. Give me something new: A book, a website, something that isn't just "Its all real just believe it"

I agree, I just feel like Id be disrespecting the customs if I participated without true belief in mh heart.

Jesus is a kike, God is not real, don't listen to the retarded LARPers on this board. religion has one function: stronghold of traditional values. anyone with genuine belief is clinically braindead

Why would ancient religions worship a shape on a planet they couldn't see? There are hexagons all over the fucking place, why specifically Saturn's hexagon?

This is the kind of thing I am looking for. Anyone have more things like this?

hate to break this to you but books and websites will just contain more boring words

As much as I want to believe I can't because it just seems like bs, why would any god let a kike into papacy after all

You're either trolling or not understanding what I mean. I am fine with rewding words, but I need something more than someone telling me to just believe just because.

its a belief there is no need to prove it as it would be impossible as you would have more luck getting from one part of universe to another

also logic dictates that something must come from something not nothing

someone putted this all in action it is too organised even at subatomic level to be coincidence

Nothing can convince you that Christianity is the true path but yourself, that's why it is called faith. The whole point of us having free will is to choose to believe or not. If god wanted every dumb fuck he created to go to heaven he would go to each one and tell him he is real, but he doesn't. Do you know why? Because those who trust in him despite the lack of evidence, those who follow his teachings despite the having a easier option are the ones truly deserving of eternal happiness. That doesn't mean he's just a cruel bastard who ignores us though. If you pray to him just once, and ask him to guide you to the truth, he will respond. This is a prayer he will not ignore.

religion is dumb
traditional family values, however, are not.

all paths lead to the same place.
the meaning of life will be revealed in your final moments no matter what.
you can find the meaning before that, but that will take hard work.
i recommend psychedelics in a safe environment in a country where they're legal.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcDMJvO6aHU

Here you go, bucko:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

"In this lecture, I describe what I consider to be the idea of God, which is at least partly the notion of sovereignty and power, divorced from any concrete sovereign or particular, individual person of power. I also suggest that God, as Father, is something akin to the spirit or pattern inherent in the human hierarchy of authority, which is based in turn on the dominance hierarchies characterizing animals."

TL;DW: Basically Peterson provides a scientific explanation for religious belief, and rescues western civilization from marxist nihilism.

>also logic dictates that something must come from something not nothing
What would make God exempt of this rule?

>someone putted this all in action it is too organised even at subatomic level to be coincidence
why not? Why can't it be the product of chance? Saying it is "too complicated" is kinda weak. I don't think this argument stands.

>3D cubes in religious symbols
>Hexagon shape on Saturn

CUBES = HEXAGONS, HOLY FUCK DUDE MIND BLOWN

I heard modern christianity is tainted by jews anyways, you don't need to resort to "Religion" to believe in a creator. That's a fact.

Start with yourself. Once you begin to understand who you are, the rest will slowly fall into place if you keep on the path

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

Half trolling. I just think it's a very personal thing. No amount of hexagon infographics are going to give you answers. Faith comes from experience, it's not something to be convinced of.

then religion isn't for you, because its more about finding an answer to why things are the way they are for your own self. If you want everything presented on a silver platter with no effort on your part, go with Islam, its the literal slave religion! No thinking required on your part, you fucking kneel every day in the direction of a material idol (isn't it weird how this idolatry is permitted and is one of its main aspects when its one of the greatest sin within Islam? Ain't for no reason they blow the fuck up of others religions place of worship) and repeat the exact same verse for the rest of your life, the end! Don't bother with opinions and those things, the Imams will think for you! Because in the end that all you'll be if you try to be spiritual without fucking bothering to think for yourself.

God is real and Christ's path is the best one there is to God. It isn't that Christianity has the only correct God and all the others are wrong, but instead that God is hard to find because you have to find God by being as much like God as you possibly can. Christ was the best example so far. He spoke truth, he did good works, he ran oppressors out of the temple, and he never wavered even when he was being tortured to death. The reason that we follow Christ is because it makes us more Christlike, and that's good because he found God and showed us where to find God for ourselves.

Inside of us all is spirit. Patterns that rule the universe also rule our bodies and minds. By coming to know them, we come to know God. The hard path is to do the work yourself. This is for elite mystics and spiritualists who do not have jobs and families. The easy path is to follow someone else who made it.

Following Christ will make you more godlike and closer to living in touch with the goodness and holiness that rules yourself and the universe.

Read the new testament. Jesus is a bro, you'll love him.

I don't think you have to be a christian or creationist to be Red Pilled. All the people I know who consider themselves Red Pilled are atheists.

Study Eric Dollard and Tesla. Dollard will explain to you in scientific terms why there is a god. Or at least a power outside (bigger than) of the universe that affects it internally.

Call it whatever you want. There is a great power that caused this.

Religion is a tether a leash, to keep you at bay and reigned in. The kingdom of God is within man not a building not a book. Jesus Christ wanted people to follow his example and footsteps( i.e. be of service to others, treat others as you wpuld want to be treated). Jesus didnt come to form a religion. That being said there is currently good intel in the bible and this is a SPRITUAL WAR of light vs dark, the INFINITE CREATOR is real and throughout the cosmos there exists 2 modalities, light or dark (angels or demons). The 3rd density reality we live in is nothing more than a holographic spiritual enlightenment school. We all will eventually return to source or the creator.

Look into theology and god models. The nature of God has been debated for thousands of years, and no mature conception of God looks anything like the "cosmic santa" most of us hear about first.

Pantheism and panentheism are good places to start. Both view God as a Monad - a "oneness" connecting and containing all things. Pantheism roughly equates God with Nature - the oneness of all things in the universe. Panentheism sees God as both containing and preceding all things. The natural world can be seen as an extension of a series intangible but unchanging laws, and these laws could be seen as existing in an intangible, eternal realm of their own. A panentheist God can be seen as the sum of everything that is, everything that could be, everything that has been, and everything that is not. There are other models of God that I personally relate to less that say that God is purely transcendental and not a part of the material world at all.

These are all very "cliff's notes" explanations, and volumes have been written about each. But this should be a good jumping off point for someone seeking something beyond a literalist/reductionist interpretation of God and religion.

Francis Bacon once said something like, a little philosophy tends men's minds towards atheism, but depth in philosophy brings men's minds back about to God. If you have a mind that loves to learn and question things, ideas like the ones put forth by American Protestantism quickly fall apart. But you can acknowledge that there is, or that there at least could be, a spiritual reality and that you want to know more about it. I think that's the best approach.

For universal truth look into the law of one as a dort of guide NOT a religion or religious doctrine, best part is you prob volunteered to be here and be the change op, godspeed and may you always be with love and light.
P.s. Jesus was deff a bro.

The ontological, deontological and comsological arguments for God are a good place to start. You can learn about them just by searching them up, there's plenty of material to read from online

user, we literally define timelines as BC and AD

Jesus existed, and he was so amazing, whether or not you were Christian, that we fucking decided to base our entire comprehension of time off of him.

Doesn't matter whether or not he was the son of God. He taught amazing things, how to treat each other, how to be a better person, how to be a better community. Christianity has resulted in the greatest civilizations on earth (the europeans) and birthed the greatest nation in the world as a result (the U.S.). So it doesn't matter whether or not you're a believer. The results are undeniable: the civilized world as we know it today. So be thankful for Christianity, and praise God, because you live in the greatest country on earth.

Thanks to the anons giving me some good places to start. I'm going to start really looking into this stuff.

The God Pill is Deism, it's hard to swallow becuase there is no evidence or even understanding.

To even call God a "creator" is limiting, for who created the creator? To refer to God as a "being" is to limit it to what we understand as having consious. To even say it exists is to limit yourself to what can be real. To say it's "everything" is limiting it from having limits.

God is, isn't and fits everything else including you, me, nothing and a figment of your imagination.

the semitic religions are just a matter of population control. Be a good goy, turn the other cheek while count Chad McDuke takes half your bread and fucks your waifu. I'm sure he will get punished in the afterlife, r-right

True faith is believing in what cannot be proved.
Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and hope that things work.
All major religions work this way

>good happens
>It's the will of God

>Bad happens
>It's still the will of God.

Having a religion is about letting go and trusting a higher power that he will not fuck you over.

what a load of bullshit in this thread

My shame is that I believed in Satan before I believed in God.
I always used to rage at the world, frustrated that our government could be so "stupid". Governments are under the influence of Satan. The world finally makes sense when you come to realise that Satan is a real entity.

Here is a red pill on islam. Satan uses the same sigils and signs over and over.
>The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ

you're country sucks m8

Another question I had comes from something I saw an user post yesterday but can't really recall the details. He was explaining how the religious explanations for the end of times correlate almost exactly to the Jewish NWO and degeneracy being spread across the west. Something like how the West is actually Babylon which will fall due to its sinful ways (faggots, racemixing, SJWs, ect)

Think of gods as subconscious archetypes and expressions of a group/nation/race's collective unconscience.

Not all groups are the same and their religious expressions are another example of this difference.

This.
It's easier to replicate socially beneficial traits if their compressed into an accessible medium.

Hi op. Serious reply here.
I've found God most in the connection with other people and in nature. In nature with other like minded people is doubly rewarding.

In other people, you can find God in things where community is involved. this full release and intake of prayer and emotion while with a group of people who are doing the same is also powerful.

In love, when you are able to be in full connection and appreciation of eachother, that you. "Feel the presence of God"

You can find God in something as simple as, eating food and taking forever to eat, slowly letting it dissolve in your mouth experiencing the food for all that it is. It tastes different than before. You could even cry from how good it tastes now than when compared to before.

These are all things that sound silly in writing, or when said outloud, but we are talking of matters outside of language and the generic mundane, "zombified" version of reality most people subscribe too.

In the end, only you will be able to find your God pill. But you will never find it, unless you let it in. It's probably going to be very personal to you. Just follow your heart, follow your soul, and if at the very least, understand the role Christianity played in building civilization and cherry pick and adopt the aspects if it you, you know to be right. N live by them. Hope i helped, and sorry for any typos I missed. I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to type through autocorrect and the small screen.

The true redpill is not believing in the power of God, but believing in the power of religion.

What is legitimately so horrible about holding Christ as a genuine messiah and truly believing in the LORD?

How could it possibly backlash so badly? God is just, and wants us to repel evil and degeneracy.
He 'supposedly' grants us eternal life through merely believing in him and doing your daily prayers, in a way he can be a divine holy therapist.

Would you actually look down on a mother whomst prays to her son that got drafted to a war and she wishes from God to protect him and watch over him?

The more important thing than choosing a denomination is just reading the bible.

Here are the easiest steps.

>Download Blue Letter Bible app
>Switch it to ESV translation (Easier to understand)
>Go to Daily Reading
>Choose Blended plan
>It has you read chapters from both Old Testament and New that go together well
>It amounts to maybe 5-10 minutes of reading a day
>You will have read the entire Bible in 1 year

There's nothing better than just reading the word. Preachers will always insert bias and focus on themes that they choose. What may surprise you is how much of a badass God is in old Testament, and even in New Jesus spits on hot fire at folks. If you DEUS VULT there are definitely many parts that will resonate with you.

This is advice to anyone that wants to get into Christianity. Church isn't reliable for many reasons. Go my brothers and sisters and learn about your creator, he's actually pretty fucking awesome.

Don't think of God as a bearded white man on clouds with a hippy son. Think of God as the big bang, learn some quantum mechanics and chemistry and you'll start to understand. Also, doesn't hurt to learn some logic (not an insult).

>wants us to repel evil and degeneracy

Concepts like this became political weapons to secure ends unrelated to Christian doctrine, as justified by corrupt theologians in the papacy.

Religion is best left out of politics, as politics are a terrestrial construct, and shouldn't be concerned with any transcendental methodology.

"i am not religious."
"i am. god."

I'll take shit god says for $1,000 Alex.
the daily double.

bwup a wup wup wup wup wup!

OP this is the ultimate answer. You will have to find it for yourself. If you want advice on how to bring about an experience that will convince you I suggest you start looking up on google "why is christianity right." or look up the Bible Code, that shit is pretty fucking trippy. Also go into the evidence with a mind that God is real. You need to do this for yourself, no one else can do it for you. Pray to God whether you believe him or not to open your eyes to him. He will deliver.

This shit is astounding though. The bible code is fucking fascinating.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIoavnA

Globalism is anti Christian. According to the story of the Tower of Babel, it's God's will for the different tribes of the world to be separate and unique. Trying to amalgamate all humans together is attempting to usurp the position of God, and is Luciferian.

morals are taught.
they are not innate.

We need religion.
Religion is the foundation of civilization.

For one who has faith, no explanation is needed. For one without faith, no explanation is possible.

>they are not innate

On the contrary, they would have to be or else religion would never have been able to refine them.

>Be a good goy, turn the other cheek while count Chad McDuke takes half your bread and fucks your waifu
I know it is a popular misinterpretation of scripture, but you should know better user.

>It's easier to replicate socially beneficial traits if their compressed into an accessible medium.

memes, my friend.

people who voluntarily delude themselves are the biggest faggots on earth

ayy

behaviours are innate. Some are stronger than others. Morals are the weights upon the choices when they arise as to which behaviour to follow, which to choose.

takes one to know one :)

>>On the contrary, they would have to be or else religion would never have been able to refine them.
Morals are innate to civilization, but not to people because if certain morals weren't held then civilization falls apart.
Truthfulness is valued, to varying degrees, because if everyone lied all the time then no one could work together thus causing society to collapse.
Children, and the raising of them, are valued because if you don't then the society will die off from failure to reproduce.
Human life is valued because if it wasn't and people could wantonly kill each other anarchy would erupt.
Property is, usually, valued because if it isn't then people feel no need to work and society collapses.

God literally is morality.

“It is impossible to mentally or socially enslave a Bible-reading people. The principles of the Bible are the groundwork of human freedom.” Horace Greeley

But humans can't create morality for themselves. People can barely make their own fucking rooms clean let alone create a morality for the human race. The bible is wisdom that no man possesses.

The big banf may aswell be a God because it relies on the same fundamental principal of something from nothing.

>Morals are the weights upon the choices when they arise as to which behaviour to follow, which to choose.
This would render the system of morality to be what's constructed, not the behaviors in themselves.
Approved behaviors would have to exhibit a degree of innate "goodness" in order to be cultivated and assimilated.

With the information we have on hand today, all modern religions should be discarded. Relationship with the one true Grand Architect (aka God) should be a personal form of belief and shouldn't be preached or advertised. In short, find God within yourself, not in thousands of years old edited copypastas

I can't actually comprehend reality existing without a higher power having a hand in creating it.

That being said, I don't believe in the heresy of a heresy of a heresy that is Christianity.

We are here aren't we? If this isn't the product of some sort of grand architect(s) beyond are understanding, then what is it? An accident? I'm not even religious and the latter explanation sounds absurd. Maybe you're the accident but I'm not. "Then who created the creator?" Like I said, beyond our understanding. Our limited senses and brains and instruments will never come close to a sliver of figuring this stuff out. Doesn't mean we can't keep trying. But it is absurd to believe we are able to. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Try to love life. I know it's hard with all the judeo-leftist dengeracy plus suffering and death being the only guarantees. But there is no fun in being miserable about it

What information, Pakistan? Science can't even tell me why I hiccup with certainty. You think they can tell us the bible isn't truth? Please, open your eyes.

The final redpill is becoming a reactionary.

Right, but these existed beforehand and later became the established system of morality.
Even if they aren't universal, they are still innately human.

The real redpill is that Christianity is both a redpill and a blue pill. Perhaps necessary for the masses but those who understand the bad parts of Christianity and are smart enough can rise and create their own superior morality without all the slave shit Christianity has.

As with the death of god our morals will dissapear so a new superior morality must be created to ensure we don't all end up as nihilists. Take the Nietzsche pill

The mini-Jesus' here have a delusion of grandeur. Jesus was crazy, he was not God's son. There is no one God, especially the Christian God. There is however a moral framework within the bible that has made society progress.

For those that realize God is dead, there needs to be a new medium to transmit morals between generations. Fucking sick of the people that push Christianity and Jesus without realizing it's bullshit, just because it can instill good morals. Belief in a fairy tale and having good moral system are totally independent of each other. Only low-IQ trash will believe the only way to a stable patriarchal society is through Christianity.

god is nature. God is the duality of function vs non function. god is the duality of life and death etc.

meant to say morality. But yes what you typed is essentially my viewpoint rephrased.

>This would render the system of morality to be what's constructed, not the behaviors in themselves.

yes exactly, morality is constructed.

>Approved behaviors would have to exhibit a degree of innate "goodness" in order to be cultivated and assimilated.

yes, this is why people constructed morality in the first place.some behaviours were more conducive to a civilization and hence survival.

3 Seconds before my post. Amazing how you took the words right outa my skull.

The Bible is a survival guide for tribes 2000 years go. Gays are bad. Why? With 50% child mortality every woman needs to spawn 5 children to grow the village. The more gays, the more burden on the women. Read the bible like inexpiable death is around every corner and it all makes sense..

You can be redpilled without believing in fairy tales Sup Forumsack.

All religions are bullshit. Guide yourself, believe in your own power and ability.

If you are religious, you are of nigger intelligence or below.

Fact: 92% of hispanics and blacks in the U.S. are religious.

I kind of expected it from islamic cultures to start the whole "progress" to secularism and atheism. No thanks a return to God is what we need in this liberal materialistic age.

The only detail of Christianity that turned me off was the Heaven or Hell destination after death. This was so fucking scary to me as a child that I developed a 24/7 Schizo-type paranoia that didn't go away for almost 2 years when I let myself reject the whole concept. I was about 13 and didn't tell anyone.

Im not saying bible isn't the truth, all Abrahamic faiths are branches of spiritual faith extended the fruit and life bearing Tree of Life which was planted as seed by One True God on Earth. All I'm saying is that you can be religious and believe in God without putting a label on your forehead.

>Right, but these existed beforehand and later became the established system of morality.
Correct. People codified them into law because they worked well.
>Even if they aren't universal, they are still innately human.
In the sense that they are a construct of man's goal of maintaining social order yes.

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

Gays are bad and a mistake of nature. Liberals can leave Sup Forums desu

if you read the bible as Jesus being a prophet of nature (god is nature) it makes a lot more sense. Historically this is the accurate viewpoint as all unknown events were attributed to god/gods etc.

I dont know why the interpretation switched at some point to a bearded guy sitting on a cloud, probably due to cartoon and media representation.

Jesus forgives. Repent.

I'd check out some documentaries on the megalithic structures (in detail), and how they line up with 1/3 of the angels falling from heaven and bringing their technology to earth. Almost every civilization has the story of the Ark and the great deluge.

I'd also highly recommend, in private, hitting your knees and genuinely, earnestly, asking God to reveal himself to you, guide you, and protect.

Secularism and Atheism are two seperate systems. I'm advocating for God here bud. Any singular form of "Conservatism" isn't the one true system either.

What makes modern secular politics so great? It's either dropping radical truth bombs that instill genocides upon certain folk or pure mastery of deception and socially engineered fabrications, in other word creating fiction like how Muslims eat babies when It's really the US that just like to medal over other proximity in the middle east and are so hell bent on trying away with massacring children and justifying war goals against middle eastern countries without that lack central bank if you know what I mean.

Which takes us back to their deception, why not out right admit that you just want their oil and the expansion of Israels borders and the promised land? This is exactly why I sympathize slightly with Adolf Hitler.

Vote this vote that, it's all in the end the same long term agenda, even worse in Europe, a literal divide and conquer strategy of 8 political part system.

Let's start being good humans and respect each others countries and go back to respective homelands.
I think that's what Jesus would tell us, at least it would explain Babylon's destruction and the disperse of the inhabitants.
It's too bad the word deport is now demonized

Also modern Catholicism is not Christianity.
The pope is an out and out marxist which goes hand in hand with luciferianism.

gays are abominations in that they are by their nature outsiders to a group, in that they break the social trust inherent in any group of men.

>Guide yourself, believe in your own power and ability.
Oh look some pseudo-spiritual individualistic crap told to the goyim.

Well there wasn't a flood that killed everyone in the last few thousand years and the first humans were around well before Adam and Eve.

Remember before you start cherry-picking that the Gospels trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam twice.

Biblical history is false. It's over.

>morality is constructed
I suppose we have differing concepts of the term "constructed," but ultimately we're arguing for the same position.
As are we.

I suppose I assumed that by constructed it was meant that if any moral doctrine were dissolved, then the knowledge it contained would be lost forever, rather than simply being rediscovered again.

>almost every civilization has the story of the Ark and the great deluge.

false. only christianity dumbfuck. you are just choosing a different poison than Ackmed. and the boom boom squad.

Gay relationships are an affront to gods creation and purpose for you. It's degeneracy. Read about Soddom and Gammorah.