Has there EVER been a politician who FUCKED his one-shot up as hard as Gary Johnson?

Has there EVER been a politician who FUCKED his one-shot up as hard as Gary Johnson?

What an absolute retard I hope he hates himself right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=ikIFpxQcqts
youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc
youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk
heeeeeeeeyyeeeeeeeeah.ytmnd.com/
whitehouserangers.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcAscse1Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rand paul, if he came out harder with similar rhetoric like trump he might have won

because unlike gary johnson, rand is not a fucking moron

gary is a fucking moron, just so you are clear.

The libertarian party wrecked itself. I wouldn't blame Gary. Anyone who publicly outs themselves as a member of the libertarian party after that shit show of a convention has no class

drumpf has fucked his multiple chances to fulfill his campaign promises

...What is Aleppo?

Also the tongue attack:
youtu.be/NXhR41lsEJY

Even with the firestorm 2016 election, I dont think we're going to see a president outside the 2 main parties for a while

Red pill me on Aleppo.

>Rand is not a moron
What time line are you living in?

what do you think he is doing right now

Hillary Clinton

>the only republican in power who is actually for smaller government instead of being a RINO is dumb

Libertarianism is worse than communism

>physician
>moron

pick one faggot

God I remember how hard the liberal media was pushing Gary Johnson, fucking kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikIFpxQcqts

>Has there EVER been a politician who FUCKED his one-shot up as hard as Gary Johnson?

Howard Dean and the Howard Dean Scream.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc

Are you actually stupid enough to think liberal and libertarian are the same thing? You probably just use liberal to describe anything you don't like. Jesus Christ.

the LP is a joke, and will never win the presidency

You fucking retard im talking about CNN and MSNBC
>oh look at this everyone, gary johnson the reasonable fiscal conservative!
There is no libertarian media

Why would liberals be pushing a libertarian? It makes no sense, he's for smaller government they're for bigger. I'm pretty sure you have no idea what either of those words actually mean.

Nationalist Libertarianism is the final redpill

"""""Libertarianism"""""", which is what Gary Johnson and the """""libertarian""""" party represent, is bad.

Actual libertarianism/paleoconservatism aka low regulations within the country/business but still having strong borders is good.

Rand is a paleocon. I prefer the Constitution Party to him, but since Rand is part of the two major parties he actually has a chance to make a difference.

this nigger's whole plan was to rob votes from Trump.

Once again Canada fag, KILL YOURSELF BITCH

I sincerely don't know why that stopped his momentum. Someone explain.

So that fence sitters vote for him instead of going to Trump

ITT pathetic cuckbois lacking the spine to be a libertarian

In an attempt to split the right-wing vote. Like what Ross Perot did for Bill Clinton.

They thought he took more votes from Trump. When they found out he took more votes from Hillary, the very, and I mean EXACTLY next question was about
>Alleppo

He was a plant to get votes away from Trump. You stupid leaf.

> this nigger's whole plan was to rob votes from Trump.
Ya and how did that work out for him?

honestly i could see one of the main parties dying out soon

dnc collapsing under its corruption, or the rnc losing trump

Young fag

youtube.com/watch?v=jBGR2I6pFYk

It would be interesting to see the dnc die and the libertarians grow

What chance?

I almost voted for that cuck too. Just another dumbass ideolog.

How quickly we forget about Howard Dean

Unlike Johnson, Perot was actually a good candidate though

What is a Leppo?

>Libertarianism is worse than communism
you are absolutely retarded and only follow Sup Forums memes

every time I see this guys face I just laugh
"aleppo?"
what a walking tragedy kek

>What time line are you living in?
the one where Rand had the best policies and intentions throughout the 2016 election and actually following through on his idealistic and unfortunately fruitless ideas like auditing the Fed or Auditing the pentagon

How the fuck is delivering a slightly low energy "Hyah" comparable to asking what A Leppo is, or failing to mention any living leaders of state you admire?
I seriously don't see what the deal with Dean's scream was about.

I don't get it. Why did he do that?

Because he had zero foreign policy experience outside of meeting Vicente Fox one time

OP asked who they thought fucked up their one chance like Johnson. Dean was competitive during that primary. That hyah derailed his campaign in the same way aleppo did for Johnson.

I've seen the Libertarian argument that they didn't care if Johnson didn't know any foreign leader or about aleppo because they aren't interventurists.

DUDE WEED LMAO

kek

That's not true you fucking liar. He one ate at an International House of Pancakes.

the dems were pushing gary to take away trump votes, retard

Austin Petersen should've been the LP candidate. He was more eloquent, more of a right-libertarian than a left-libertarian, and also didn't have his brain totally fried like poor Gary.

He was always a neverTrumpr potted plant.

I don't think the DNC's prominent backers particularly liked Dean, he's always been more progressive and like a Bernie Sanders- or Ralph Nader-lite, and in 2004 the Democrats were still in centrist Clinton mode, especially after they blamed Nader for costing them the 2000 election. So when Dean gave his little scream, the media spammed it everywhere, saying it was unprofessional, undignified, too passionate, hysterical, and everything else; it was covered on channels that didn't even cover politics, and the overall message that was broadcasted was "this should be the end of Dean's campaign, who would vote for a fool who does things like this?"

No internet, television was in complete control of the propaganda. I know for sure I would have never voted Trump if I only watched cable news.

>one-shot
at 4%?

Gary single handedly destroyed the libertarian party.

>Has there EVER been a politician who FUCKED his one-shot up as hard

Most of you were babies, but gif related was a bigger scandal in '04 than all of the shit Trump, Hillary and Johnson did combined.

Hillary Clinton, twice

i.e., libertarianism

Trump looks like a fucking retarded jew pawn when compared side by side to Paul. When has Trump ever talked about ending the fed? Actually scratch that, does Trump even know what the fed is?

The convention fucked them over so hard.

All the libertarians I knew realized it was over after that naked fatass ran onstage

There never was a Libertarian party. It was all Jew.

How in the FUCK does that explain why he stuck his tongue out and talked like a retard?

It's like if I threw a kid off a balcony and you said, "Well he's never played a game of chess, so... there you go."

This. The paleocons were right about everything.

>auditing the Fed or Auditing the pentagon
You guys actually think it's going to be that easy.

They don't play by the rules. This is their tool to fuck with you,

what am i missing here?

>what is controlled opposition

Meme's existed pre 2007 my friend. We didn't quite know what they were yet, but they were there, they were always there. That "hyeeaaaahhhh!!!" was a meme before the current age of meme's. And it was good. Never doubt the power of memes.

You mean "BYAAAAAAH!!!"

Could you imagine if John McAfee was the nominee? I might've voted for the madman

HE HAD A FUCKING VERIFIED IFUNNY ACCOUNT

>They don't play by the rules. This is their tool to fuck with you,
you think i dont know this, at least he's trying something and exposing how truly brickwalled and corrupt the deep state is by exposing how they dont want anyone to see how they're spending their money

The power of MEMES!

Ever heard of YTMND? They called them "fads."

heeeeeeeeyyeeeeeeeeah.ytmnd.com/

whitehouserangers.ytmnd.com/

Rand kissed that jewish wall just like all the other kikes
Ron was our only hope

what in the everloving mother of fuck was he thinking?

He's implying he wouldn't get tongue tied onstage.

You mean other than HRC? Ross Perot.

Probably trying to do something quirky like Bernie's monster thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmcAscse1Ws

I'll never understand how that tanked him. What a stupid thing for the media to go bananas for. He got excited. That's it.

This is the type of behavior you should always expect out of degenerate stoners. Political stoners are not an exception.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs