Pocket Knife

Hey Sup Forums do most of you carry a knife around ?
Since my country is cucked beyond belief getting a gun takes a decade, i will buy one of those to stab the next nigger that robs me.
Do you have any recommendations ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bANlFuNOOyQ
buckknives.com/product/vanguard-knife/0192FAM01/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benchmade. Infidel.

If you can't get a gun you would be better off with mace instead of a knife.

This thread is also relevant to my interests. Max legal in Texas is 5.5 inches, no double edged or daggers, no "gravity knives" whatever the fuck that is, and no bowie knives. Anybody got a good one that isn't mall ninja bullshit?

Gerber or Kutmaster. Gerber is spring loaded but not considered switch blades (at least in the US)

>Pocket knife
Pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=bANlFuNOOyQ

My dad taught me to carry my keys in my first with the sharpest one sticking out of my fingers, then if I gotta throw a bunch go straight for the eye

fpbp

>to stab the next nigger that robs me
spray mace on the knife and then stab him OP

Every non jap katana video features a fat fuck
Really makes me think

Looking into it, thanks
have a merchant

>kutmaster
>kut is slang for pussy in Dutch

Pic is the Infidel 3300 series. This steel will not break. They are high end knives but the active assist and grip dynamics is essential for direct point insertion. The double sided smooth edge grants you an amazing fluid motion of re-attack if/when needed. I have had mine for 4 years now, used it for numerous tasks both daily and deployed. Would not recommend anything else to a friend.

>no "gravity knives" whatever the fuck that is,
It's a knife who's opening is assisted by gravity. You press a catch that unlocks it, and flick it open, the weight of the blade and inertia opening it. Originally developed to be used by paratroopers, they were a popular alternative to switchblades for a time after they'd been banned. But the hoods and punks who preferred them as the-next-best-thing to a switchblade fucked around and got them banned in a lot of places, too.

I've read accounts of gangs of greasers taunting police by flaunting their gravity knives, some of which had blades of up to a foot long, since they weren't spring opened and were perfectly legal. Didn't take many years of that shit before they were outlawed.

what state u live OP?

>Paying 400 dollars for a knife
No

MS

ever needed to stab someone with your pocket knife? on duty btw.

For that price I'd just buy a gun.

Sage not politics

i can't, i get jailed if i do

>anouncing Sage

you call that a knife?

Moraknivs are pretty good for the price. Comes with a nice sheath that it clicks in to.

Also it's a professional-looking utility knife that people won't ask questions about.

less that 20 usd btw

Yes, twice.
I agree, but with a good blade like that you have unlimited ammo and can leave a smaller footprint. Firearms fit their purpose in most settings, but when an untraceable kill is needed, always go with the steel that doesn't have a fingerprint.

you guys are cabra macho, here on RJ people aka criminals got all the guns. think of any gun, you name it, they have it here.
meanwhile, in our capital...

Benchmade mini griptillian

>switchblades
it depends which state you live in here in texas you can carry them

knives are pointless.

a person who can punch will easily take you out before you can stab them.

Buck makes one of the finest knives on the market. Can you legally carry a fixed blade? I would strongly recommend a fixed blade over a folding blade as the cornerstone of your knife arsenal.

This will be my next purchase: buckknives.com/product/vanguard-knife/0192FAM01/

Absolutely amazing knife

I carry a Ontario RAT 1 they are well made and cheap so you dont feel bad when you have to do nigger work with them like prying

may i ask you why? i mean, it was a fight that went bad or just somet fucking terrorist hiding somewhere that jumped on you?

SOG Flash II

Its pretty sad, here in Campo Grande some criminals got a revolver or rob in groups, i got robbed 2 times in here and one the guy was armed and the other one he pretended to be armed, i could not react to both but i swear to god if a nigger tries to rob me without a gun i will stab him 50 times and piss on his fucking corpse

This. Benchmade 940. Perfect EDC and work knife

knives are for faggots and LARPers, typical Sup Forums.

not even worth talking about as a real life weapon.

buy pepper spray then

Buy a illegal weapon user.
Everyone does it where I live

Opnel folder, mora fixed.

I'm about to pick up one of these when they release

What would you suggest, a biscuit?

One was because it came down to that sort of action because my sidearm jammed. The second was because it helped with what needed to be done. Even with a top end suppressor like SureFire or Elitelron will give off a strong enough report that can give away your position.

I carry a Spyderco Delica 4

I had one of these but was made to put it in the knife bin.

Infidel 3300 series.

I realize this is typical leaf think (our laws are shit) but depending on his local knife laws and his willingness to skirt around them... But if he thinks that a spring or gravity assist might pose problems then maybe look into the 940 series. Or maybe even look into a friction folder, due to the lack of a locking mechanism you can get away with carrying them in most places (maybe even concealed? correct me if im wrong)

If you stab someone with a knife without a hilt you will cut your fingers. Slash with pocket knives.

People have been announcing sage since the times when Sup Forums raided other sites

Same here. Very well made and good looking knife.

this is nice user. if i could change the past i would join the military.

get jelly

Cold steel recon 1 spear point 4"
It's probably the best pocket knife designed for combat
$90

I carry either of these. They were cheap as fuck, they have some length and mass to them, and I used and abuse them as my work knife for the last three years and they've held up strong. Not even any side-play in the blades yet. I got the pair at Home Deport for $12 four years ago, and do not at all regret that investment.

Although I admit the edge retention could be better.

pussies itt

In sweden we have a law forbidding all knives, except knives that "can be used in a profession", eg a carpenter can carry a standard knife

what my sister does to protect herself, is carry a bottle opener (pic related).
She can easily tell the cops she has it in her bag after a party the previous weekend, and you can stab and fuck somebody up royally with it. Fits perfectly in your fist

How did you do that ?
I dont have any contacts for that stuff, i got some family members in the army but they would not encourage me that

>tfw you just have to drive for two hours into the balkanladdies and you can return with everything your heart desires
I once tried out a mortar some shady ass friend of a friend set up, my god even now thinking about using that on a burglar gives me a rock hard erection

also have these for when shit really hits the fan

I have a 2.5 inch kershaw that I daily carry. But I'm getting my ccw in June, and even then I'll edc both.

i got no knife, and if i had it would be useless.
our criminals gut so many guns they can even use them life bricks and throw then in our heads
fucking degenerates i hope they all died

Not that jelly.

if your country is that cucked, surely they will frown upon knives as well

i really hope you are a female...

If you can't join a formal military, join a local militia. Or make your own. Don't let a system of previously decided rules and regulations dominate who you are. This is your life, and only your's. Be well brother.

having a knife is better than having nothing

oh shit dude

I use it for work and general utility

Get a knife you'd actually carry. A lot of the alternatives are great if you're wearing jeans, a jacket, or other "heavy" clothing. But as you live in Brazil, I take it that you'll wear a t-shirt and shorts a lot. Thus, I'd recommend a Benchmade 530 or 531 as they're light and thin folding knives with a great blade. Just make sure you get used to their small thumb studs. I love mine, at least.

And, of course, be realistic. I don't know how much you make, but all American, German, or Japanese (even Chinese) knives will be expensive. Whatever you can get your hands on with a blade that lasts, that you will carry, is the best knife. Even if that means a weird knock off from Gabriel deep in the Favela.

>pussies itt
>autists itt

Sucks that you guys have all this bullshit. I looked up what kind of guns you can get and it's air rifles under 10J

Viking uprising when?

you guys are lucky you're allowed to keep your teeth

Fuck, that's daring

says the epic memer

Everywhere I go boss....

Knives won't work. They usually hunt in packs

I just bought this, not the best knife I've ever owned but definitely the best value.

well, any armed group on brazil that is not from the government is recognized as criminals.
i don't want to be shoot by the government!
goyim, i wish you knew how brazil works. people rob you with guns, no pointing have a knife. and if i had one i would end up killing someone since i'm kinda paranoid sometimes.

Sorted.

>not investing money into quality

Why not just get a fixed blade for half the price?

wtf is your sister doing, doesnt she know self defense is illegal there?

The Griptilian is a fine knife. Amazing balance and the lock is strong enough for blunt force. If you stay with the folders, maybe look into the Adamas series, they're hearty as hell.

tfw an anglo bites you

I like them.

Decent price for the quality you get. Grip is a decent size for a smaller EDC sized blade, and it's light, so that you can just throw it in your pocket and forgo the clip altogether.

Yep, i carry a fold knife wherever i go. No its not illegal in the UK as long as it fits the specification of an EDC knife.

Doesn't look kung fu

(you)

if you are a terrorist in brazil you will be fighting with this guys
they are no joke, trust me

I sometimes carry my opinel
it is a classy knife, of simple yet elegant design.
I'll tell you this, it is made of swedish low carbon steel, and so friggin sharp, after over a decade, I can shave with it. I generally take it camping and stuff.
I pity the guy who gets sliced open by it.
Its the sharpest knife in my house.

i have since i was a cub scout (9)

tfw our parents generation could handle .22 rifles in boyscouts at the age of 12

For various reasons, such as conceal carry is easier, smaller bulge wherever you carry and if needed I can take the blade off for customs purposes and still get my gear through in very strict areas. Don't get me wrong, I have always saluted the Kbar, and it is the most field tested knife there is, but I like being able to easily carry mine around in both public and work environments.

its called a tollekniv. that kind of knife dates back to the viking age

The sad shit is that any of us need any of this shit, right? I've never cared about carrying, but the last 2y have made me want to.. youre in no way superior for being allowed to carry, i feel sorry for you. I am however mad that for the first time in my life i feel a safety in having weapons

I thought her right.. she'll kill a mofo, take the weak ass sentence and stand proud for doing it

I carry a Leatherman on my belt but that's not particularly practical what with how long it takes to get the blade out.

This.
Best Folder I've ever used.
Blows away multi hundred dollar knives

Those knives are fantastic.

these are the guys who work the favelas i wouldnt do their job myself honestly not worth it

lateral strength is non existent without a tang

also the locks are no where near as strong as a backlock or frame lock

the spring is prone to failure or getting caught

neat toy though
>reliability
1.fixed
2.sandwiched folder
3.otf

for the money spent, it's the best gift my wife ever gave me. I sharpen on whetstone, preform normal maintenance routinely. I really do love this knife....