Antifeminist thread, Absolutely No Self-Awareness Edition

Antifeminist thread, Absolutely No Self-Awareness Edition

Thanks, Disney!

the only thing true.

(((Disney))) you mean

what the fuck

Just imagine: some aspiring children's book author was turned down in favor of publishing this rubbish.

relevant.

So basically feminism isn't about rights for women, it's about emulating what your self adores most in feminists of a previous generation which is being loud, arrogant and defiant

lmao i recognize this shit comic style from a fucking buzzfeed employee

And to get money

Feminism is about destroying family, which is the most important building block of a nation.

Early childhood education fag here

Let me break down each page

Generic thing, kids love dancing. No creativity
This will be a nightmare for parents who aren't Pedos ad small children often rip their clothes, their expensive, hard to replace sometimes clothing.
Generic not good or bad just puke jokes. How original
This is a terrible lesson for kids. "Suzy we are going to your grandpa's funeral.... no you can't go wearing that wear a dress.... fucking book"
Yes, teach children to play with pans, play is how kids learn and how parents end up drowning their kids in the back of a toilet
Meh generic
Generic
Cashing in on the Pete the cat guitar trend
Generic with the exception of encouraging loudness

All politics aside this book has bad lessons throughout and was only made for a cheap profit from (((disney))) some retards will buy it though

T H I C C

This

I dunno these are pretty accurate

So essentially the book teaches "be loud and don't listen to anyone (except (((us))) .)"

I dunno, I think "she's as smart as she seems" is pretty true too.

>Disney

God I hate you so much for putting me in this world of misery but then again... I keep working and improving ...hoping...somehow, someday when all this shit collapses on itself and all of this delusions cancerous ideologies implode I will still be alive to enjoy the world of light that comes afterwards...or maybe I'm just delusional

(((Brantz)))

>feminism is about making as much noise as possible and throwing your toys everywhere.
Well, at least they are giving children realistic expectations of feminism I guess.

Thanks Disney

Fucking cringing. Glad we don't have these in my country.

With the Death Star, the galaxy would still be stable and ruled by law.

Thanks women.

I'm saving this one to use as a reaction image

But babbies are too young to understand ideology?