How does this make Sup Forums feel?

How does this make Sup Forums feel?

Before you ask an imageboard how it feels. How does it make YOU feel?

He's not black though.

ROCKED

Good choice. Most islander women are very unappealing.

He's Samoean, not a nigger

what's Sup Forums's opinion on quadroons?

Hard as THE ROCK

The Rock seems like a genuine person to me, his talks about depression were very insightful and appreciated.

We've been over this many times. The Rock is an honorary white man and we're happy to see him doing well in life.

He's half Somoan... And half African Canadian. Are you feeling it now Mr Krabbs?

it makes me feel fucking BASED

Honorary Aryan

This

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

So he's your average American mutt?

>He's Samoean, not a nigger

Exactly. And I'm not surprised he didn't knock up a Samoan woman, they are generally overweight. They are barely better looking than Mexican Aztec troll women.

i feel ok, how are you?

Rocked.

Ok. Islanders can be based and at least they work over here instead of looking for gibs.

Well you could say I have... MIXED feelings hahaha, but seriously folks. On an individual level it doesn't seem to harmful. He seems like a smart enough guy as to not lower the median IQ of the population or anything, however considering his fame and shit it normalizes race mixing which on average isn't good for the population's median IQ.

It's cool to see the rock acting straight. You gott give it to the guy, he's a pretty good actor.

Respect our future president.

Bretty gud

You son of a bitch. What a waste of quints.
>Also, checked.

Kek'd and checked.

The Rock is a great guy

the worlds most successful skinhead

fake smiles, fake pose. all they know is vanity

nice

Proud, hes a great man and doesn't identify w/ nigger culture and hoodrat shit. Hes very proud of his Samoan roots and is cool as shit.

Plus his tattoos are bad ass, theyre not ugly ass shit scribbles.

I'm a man and I wish The Rock would impregnate me

>Implying Sup Forums hates The Rock

You honestly had no idea his father was a nigger?