Italy makes 12 vaccinations compulsory

Will the rest of the world eventually follow up to ensure ((( maximum immunization coverage ))) ?

Other urls found in this thread:

milanotoday.it/cronaca/radiato-medico-vaccini.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET
YOUR
FLU
SHOT
GOY

Also note how people in italy who can afford a 7000€ fine will be able to avoid to vaccinate their children.

This is essentially stating that rich people will have a choice on wheter to vaccinate or not their child, while poor families will need to get their shot

I was a pro-vaccine, but after this law I have started to question my beliefs about vaccines.
Why compulsory? And why they have starting to purge and expel every doctors who question vaccines?

milanotoday.it/cronaca/radiato-medico-vaccini.html

make vaccines mandetory for italians. spread virus to migrant invaders

i was vaxxed and i might be autistic :D

italy is afraid of what disease the migrants will bring.

like the government even cares about citizen LMAO BABY

I hope so.

Anti-vaxxers are retarded.

I'm for forced immunization, but this double standard is utterly fucked.

compulsory so stupid anti vaxxers and their exposed children don't infect everyone with mutated variants of viral infections / diseases leading to mass outbreaks. if a virus is given a host it can mutate, then that mutation is spread to others who's vaccine to the virus is no longer useful against the mutated virus.

Because they eradicate disease and are literally the only tool we have to eradicate disease properly and effectively you retard. Poor people also are more likely to spread disease. I'm a microbio graduate, being against immunizations which stop viral epidemcis is like being against bullet proof vests in a war zone. It's so retarded it pisses me off.

>a fine is a double standard.

Rich people can also drive above the speed limit.
Deal with it.

>Why compulsory?

Because very young children can't be vaccinated yet.

People who refuse to vaccinate form an infection risk for those young children.

>Implying licenses getting revoked can just be paid off.
The fuck did you learn motoring law, cunt?

Not an argument.
Niggers out of the boat pose an even higher risk of infection but nobody care

Our government just want to set a record for mandatory medical treatments

maybe they think people who can afford 7000€ are smart enough to have already had their child vaccinated

A society that requires it's citizens to be injected with poison really makes my neurons fire. It's biological warfare on a mass scale. There is a reason there are so many autists born nowadays, Hint: it's the fucking shots.

Don't let them inject you with that shit, I haven't had a vaccine in 10 years and I'm healthy as fuck and I've never caught so much as a cold.

So what do you propose? execute all those who resist? fine by me.

Nah, your autism is entirely self inflicted.

I don't mind the Nazi LARP threads, or the "is x white?" threads, or the "___ jew" threads, or any other retarded shitposts on here. But fuck the vaccination ones. Shit is serious, nigga. Disease aint no joke.

>must be the vaccines

it couldn't be the amount of sugar and chemicals in peoples diets, it couldn't be because of environmental toxins. I don't know how people just jump on vaccines and act like they have found the holy grail cause to a plethora of complex and barely understood medical conditions.

you could always be... ya know.... wrong. causation does not imply correlation.

if they'd make them without all the harmful shit mixed in people would be a great deal more receptive to them. the rush to silence and shame anyone, professional or otherwise, who raises a concern about them compounded with the push to make it a compulsory thing is where you run into trouble. and rightly so.

DO
NOT
TAKE
MEDS
TO
FIGHT
VIRUSES,
GOYIM

EAT
CURE-ALL
PILLS
INSTEAD

If there was no pressure to make people vaccinate then it would create a dismissive mindset towards vaccination. that's not what you want if you don't want to end up bringing back long forgotten deadly diseases of the past.

there is no state sanctioned pressure to change the oil in your car and yet people continue regularly making sure to do it anyway. and the way to prevent long gone diseases from cropping back up again is to not start wholesale importing backwards ass mudshits from africa and the ME

>pushing universal basic income at the same time

It's amazing how little foresight the left has in not understanding everything they push will cause the divide of poor-to-rich ratio to lengthen even further.

if they could into foresight and objective analysis they wouldn't be leftists, the entire leftist strategy relies on teaching poor insecure fucks to be retarded and to consider it intelligence

>not an argument
It's precisely because of these niggers that vaccines have been made mandatory you dolt, they just can't say as much because >muh racis

Do Americans have to take out a loan to get vaccinated?

Do you understand that a child is more important than a car?

>italy is afraid of what disease the migrants will bring.
Probably, if niggers causing/bringing bedbugs roaches and crime and shitty music into neighborhoods is anything to go by. On the other hand I also believe that vaxxer homos wood cut their own dick off if jew Tv said it was cool and would get them attention. Just like trannys.

yes. lrn2 metaphor.

when i have kids im not gonna vaccinate them, not cause i think its gonna give them autism, but because i enjoy contributing to the eventual return of eradicated diseases.

im gonna enjoy seeing the world burn when smallpox 2 electric boogaloo comes around to fuck us in the ass and i can say i contributed

7000 Euro is only 7828 USD, antivax people will just save up the 7k and spend it once on their kids if they really don't want to vaccinate them. Its not that much money, its not going to stop anyone except the poorest of the poor.