White people commit virtually zero crime in NYC

nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/analysis_and_planning/crime_and_enforcement_activity.shtml

97% of all crime in NYC was done by non whites. Yet they still hate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All crime
>Says firearms only

Nice try Spencer but we will not abandon our dark brothers who will help us make America great

>implying racism and hate speech show up in statistics

How many whites in New York are actually (((white)))?

>literally no white crime
>3.1%

shut the fuck up retard

t. jamal
are you aware of for the national level adjusted FBI data that accounts for the white/hispanic issue

are you aware that you are a faggot

It's funny that your correction has the impact of a wet fart.

Did they include Italians in the 'white' category? the 5 families of Cosa Nostra still make bank, the biggest family, the Genovese make tens of billions a year through criminal activities.

OP said "virtually."

>make up a small percent of a population
>have lower crime than the majority population
>also single out 1 kind of crime, gun crime

wow cherry pick much?

i don't like niggers as much as the next guy but at least show the statistics honestly without a racist agenda if you want to redpill normies.

>also says there's literally no white crime
it says it's 3% right there and this is only reflective of gun crime.

show white collar crimes like forgery, imbezzling, and fraud, and see how the "crime" stacks up.

>show white collar crimes like forgery, imbezzling, and fraud, and see how the "crime" stacks up.
the government would need to start enforcing laws against this shit first

What is RICO and all those laws against the cosa nostra? which is why organized crime is down.

Now, this is a very odd thread. It's like a shill training thread.

op starts with something that is factual, Shill one, the nu-pol thing they've been hitting us with as a divisive tactic.
Baby's first greentext
Poorly used echos, clearly unaware of law enforcement practices of labeling hispanics whites.

All one and dones.

suprise suprise. The only thing whites do more then everyone else is DUI.

what is motherfucking Wall Street?

Go there and look at all crime. They are vastly overrepresented in all categories.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

Yes, in fact even Arabs and Indians and such are counted as white.

But its 100% their fault

New York is only 33% white? What the fuck, guys?

>Whites don't commit any crim-

Whatever stats you're looking at combine Hispanics and whites, guaranteed

This might be why they booked the guy who ran people over last week as white / non Hispanic. So they could fuzz the numbers.

in chicago...

I live here. It's fucking hell, believe me. That number includes Jews

Of course white people don't commit crimes in nyc. They're only 30% of the white population and composed of either super elites living in the city or good goyim libcucks from the Midwest who just want to pay their taxes and maybe get drunk once a week. And they're all 100% pozzed too

Yup and there's nothing you can do about it bitch boy. This is our website now your racist prick. Half of the threads on this are ours 24/7 :)

>Of course white people don't commit crimes in nyc. They're only 30% of the white population

But, that flies in the face of blacks being a minority and committing the majority of crime.

Whites should be committing more crime if they're a minority, right?

wow I'm surprised they let this info escape

Check the link M8. Not a single crime where the race of kangz doesn't overrepresent itself.

Nope, american indians take that cake.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

>what are percentages
>"white collar crimes and violent gun crimes are equivalent, guys!"

Man, you're fucking dumb.

Funny how this shit doesn't get reported at all. Think about how violent mexican narcos are, and blacks are more than three times worse.

>leaf
>shit troll attempt

Wow, I'm shocked.

Holy shit man, I'm sorry. I can't believe we've allowed our country to fall this far. They're invading our biggest cities, and I have no doubt that they'll continue to move into smaller and smaller cities until there's no going back.

At some point, we'll be outnumbered to the point that we can't vote for our own kind anymore, and they'll have effectively conquered our country. You can see it taking place in black areas, where the nogs just vote black candidates and ruin the city. Same with mexicans in the southwest.

I'm very afraid for our future as a nation. Could you imagine the USA under the control of shitskins? Obviously we already had a black president, but he was white presenting. Imagine just a straight up mexican, Indian, or Paki... Fuck.

KEK all you fagtards on Sup Forums saying Hurr Niggers never do as well as whites are now eternally BTFO. Lazy ass whiteboys cant even represent. Whites BTFO forever, BBC now confirmed for running this shit.

BBCBJ (BBC-Bonus-Joke): why are blacks so good at basketball?

Because it involves running, shooting and stealing.

CUMSKINS BTFO crawl back into your caves you grey-skinned freaks

RACISM = POWER+PREJUDICE even if whitey still minority he still hold it over the black man fuck u

i know right. someones career just screeched to a grinding halt

faggots once again BTFO by statistics. how can cumskins even compete?

Here's some more stats from it

Misdemeanor

Black 47.6%
White 16.3%

Murder

Black 56.4%
White 6.8%

Rape

Black 50.8%
White 10.3%

Other Felony Sex Crimes
black 42.3%
white 14.9%

Robbery
black 66%
white 4.6%

Felonious Assault

Black 53.2%
White 8.6%

Grand Larceny
Black 57.4%
White 13.2%

Misdemeanor Sex Crime

Black 42.4%
White 13.7%

Misdemeanor Assault and Related Offenses

Black 50.3%
White 10.5%

Petit Larceny

Black 51.1%
White 16.2%

White criminals are usually high IQ psychopaths that troll the FBI when it comes to solving their crimes.

Here's a link to the report

nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

This is why there's no point trying to reason with faggots like this, there is nothing you can say to them or show them that will ever make them stop ignoring reality.

black boys need to get it together.

>literally
>op says virtually
Are you guys working from the same office?

> hispanics underrepresented

APOLOGIZE

>falsely classify a bunch of brown people as white for the purposes of falsifyimg crime statistics
>you barely manage to create a blip on the radar because actual whites still respect the rule of law
>niggers in Chimpcago and Jew York continue killing each other like they're in a year long team deathmatch

How come Alaska has the highest violent crime rate despite being 66.7% of the population and blacks are only 3%?

>How many whites in New York are actually (((white)))?
Shill. Go back to share blue. Tell them that we know.

As for these stats....There is nothing racist about it other than it proves many theories:

a) Blacks commit more crimes on average than Human Beings
b) Apparently they group mexican/hispanic/mestizo in with Caucasians.

I would also assume that the trend for other crime types has similar percentages.

Statics are made, you dumb mongol fuck

I am talking about in majority white states Indians make up 0.1% not even that in some states

*despite whites being 66.7% of the population

Possibly but I have a bit more proof as I know of my local DUi stats and most of the stats are from whites on vacation.

Natives are hyper violent

Laughable. You'll be one of us before you know it if you stay here.

>"I don't understand statistics" the post.

Have you heard how if you remove non-white homicides from the statistics the US is safer than the safest countries in the world.

>YEAH FUCK DA 1% FUCKING PEOPLE WITH JOBS AT WALL STREET LETS PROTEST

Fuck off retard Mr. Anarchy college student with a part time job at the mall

>show white collar crimes like forgery, imbezzling, and fraud, and see how the "crime" stacks up.
That's white people crime because niggers are too dumb.

Ptetty much, if you controlled for black crime America would be just as safe as any European country.

Rare

Those crimes are disproportionate rtibately done by non-whites like pajeets and chinks.
Anyway ironically one of the big bank frauds in Europe was done by an a nignog.

I don't think we're the safest, but our white rates are about on-par with areas of Europe. And our black rates are on-par with Africa. Mestizo rates on-par with South America. Etc. Which, of course, makes perfect sense if you believe like me that there is a huge genetic component to violent behavior.

On a side note dont buy apple products. Look how retarded their predictive text is.

>using 2016 crime stats
Don't you know it's 2017 now? Like come on