I NEED THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT ME FROM MY GOVERMEN-

I NEED THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO PROTECT ME FROM MY GOVERMEN-

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

>what is mutiny

in case you didnt know shill, people in the military are citizens. theres no guarantee they're going to kill their fellow citizens just because they're told to.

>most overused bait on Sup Forums
sage

Give us better bait.

Then get drones to the killing

Unless the drone pilot is not loyal

That's right, the second ammendment should allow the purchase of grenades, rocket launchers and military tier anti-aircraft artillery to defend against the government.
Fucking retard.

Government wont just start airstriking cities because then whats the point of winning the civil war if theres nothing and no one left. Next.

Albania, I can LEGALLY own a tank in my state, they want to send a plane after me they are more than welcome to do so

When you can flouride them why
BRRRT?

What happened in Iraq? Was the armed civilian populace overrun by the military machine of the United States? Or, was there concerted resistance to American objectives to this day, that we have not been able to crush?

>that one negro just to the right about to facepalm

>"sgt johnson launch those drones i dont care if they're fellow americans"
>"wtf why are thousands of americans storming every military base oh sh-"

reminder that afganistan its in perpetual war and no one can cuck them

Keep posting this sharia shill.

Every time you do, more red pills are handed out.

this.

A loyal drone pilot wouldn't kill US citizens. Their oath is to the Constitution, not the government

>A loyal drone pilot wouldn't kill US citizens.
The officers will give them three options.
1. Follow their orders and remain employed.
2. Resign (and lose their source of income) and be replaced with someone who will follow orders
3. Disobey orders and be arrested (and lose their freedom and source of income) and then replaced with someone who will follow orders.

If it ever comes to something like in the OP's post, I'm not counting on the people in the government to do the right thing.

You're implying a scenario where the majority of soldiers, courts and law enforcement simultaneously stop believing in the Constitution. That is significantly less likely.

You realise that aircraft are the direct counter to your tank, right?

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Yes this is why sandniggers in the middle east with 40 year old kalashnikovs were defeated by the US military in mere weeks and never heard from again

>You're implying a scenario where the majority of soldiers, courts and law enforcement simultaneously stop believing in the Constitution.
I'm implying a scenario where the people care more about money and being able to live in a home and eat than caring about some piece of paper that was long ago torn to shreds.

The constitution won't put foot on the table. Doing their master's bidding will.
If they have to mow down people the government and the media have brainwashed them into thinking are "evil" so they can not starve, they'll do it. I won't hold my breath waiting for their mercy.

>foot
food. derp.

DEM SOJURS WURD NEBAR SIDE WIT DA GUBMINT 'GNST DA STATES AN DA PPL YALL HEAR ME?
*rebell yells*
*attacks Fort Sumter*

And that was during a time when couple thousand weekend soldiers with rifles was actually a credible military force

God I love my country.

10 insurgents - 2 insurgents = 20 insurgents