Rolling Stones - We Are the Champions, My Friends starts playing

>Rolling Stones - We Are the Champions, My Friends starts playing

Glad I canceled my insurance with them yesterday. They look like they're about to capsize.

Quick rundown?

>piss off 60 million people
>piss off 60 million more people in damage control

hahaha, drink piss

Pretty big news, actually.

Small if false.

Are any other major corporations pulling from Hannity but not Maddow?

>Hannity has the gall to question the mysterious unsolved murder of Seth Rich
>paid DNC shills Media Matters go into overtime and harass his advertisers
>USAA stops advertising with Hannity
>right wing backlash as thousands of USAA customers cancel all ties with the company
>USAA still advertises on Maddows show
>USAA cancels Maddow and now pretends that they were advertising on political shows "by accident" to try to save face
Fuck them, they're garbage

Liberals too stubborn to admit they were wrong and just reinstate the ads. Instead they'll tank their business by pissing off both sides now.

Hannity runs on to her set during filming and elbow drop her. "It ain't me" by Steelydan starts playin

Grandpa Hannity is off his rocker on the Seth Rich story, but he loves veterans. Fuck USAA.

RIng is a outdoor security company that dropped Hannity. Wouldn't Hannity's audience be his core customers? Why the hell would any conservative ever do business again with RIng?

Reminder that anyone saying they've dropped USAA is a fucking retarded LARPer
USAA is for military families only, and I know I'll never give it up for stupid fucking advertising

advertisements are fucking cancer.
i pumped 1.4 gallons of fuel before the fucking LCD screen at the pump started shilling pepsi. closed tank and fucked off out of there never to return

there's a 150 page thread (as of yesterday) on their forums full of people dropping their insurance

>E-5
>have 4 cars, two full coverage
>pay 180 a month for insurance with USAA

I dont condone usaa's actions but their insurance is too cheap for me to care much.

>I'm unprincipled and/or lazy on this issue, therefore so is everybody else.

yep, fuck em

>2017
>not being a member of NavyFederal

I know someone who works at USAA, apparently they were never supposed to have any ads during any political show. So this move makes sense to me.

That song was by Dire Straits, dumbass.

Other advertisers that dropped Hannity..
Leesa Sleep-mattress
Casper-mattress
Peloton-cycle
Ring-security (the most vulnerable)

And active duty members. So active duty members who say they cancel their service are LARPers?

Why not give it up? I got a better deal with GEICO on motorcycle insurance. Also, how many physical USAA locations are there? Like 3. The only thing I will miss is the customer service. Otherwise, there are better options out there.

>Be E5
>have no backbone
semper fi, StaffSgt Sanders

>not being a member of Marine Federal for muh cheap loans

>we don't know who we advertise to
yeah, not buying it in the slightest

What the fuck is USAA?

BASED USAA FUCKING SICKASS CAR INSURANCE RATES LITERALLY NOBODY CAN BEAT THEM

OOOORAH

one of my buddies uses it. never looked into it much tbqh senpai.

>wont change insurance because who cares
>"spineless SSgt!"

go fuck yourself boot

Insurance for vets.

The fact that they don't know their customers actually support what hannity said shows how out of touch they are.

Wait...are you saying the advertisement made you wait to pump more fuel?
Or that the fact it came on just pisses you off so you quit?

Same but I'm pretty sure OP was trolling

He probably got pissed that the station he was at had a pump that blasted you with commercials on a built in tv while you pump your gas. There are two gas stations near my house and one has these so I never go there, either.

And the death of MSM has began

i stopped filling my 30 gallon tank that was empty because the screen on the pump started advertisements with sound and all

How could Trump being elected president possibly make this timeline any better?

Deep purple you silly prick

TRUMP NEVER SERVED BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT A LITERAL WOMAN

COMMANDER IN CHIEF SHILLARY LMAO FUCK OUTA HERE LIBERALS

That song is actually from a Mick Jagger solo album. A lot of people think it was the Stones because they play it at their concerts.

Who's that ACDC?

I never understood this picture. What is she doing that's wrong? Is it the way she's holding the gun?

Yes, when you're in the military they drill it into your head over and over to never point your weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot. Holding it like that is completely retarded.

Do they have audio? Or just video ads?

The jew never ceases to amaze me, the way they harness literally any sort of captivity.

>oy vey people must stand for 30 seconds while pumping gas
>let's use that time to brainwash them!

Oh ok. I actually enlisted in the Marine Corps. I leave for Parris Island in november. I wanted to choose the branch with least amount of women.

That was Queen you uneducated createn.

Wasn't USAA having some financial trouble recently after a spinoff or something like that?

Video with audio, and they're usually loud as fuck to compensate for the environment, with no way to mute them

I was in the Marine Corps (went to PI in 2009), there are females, but yeah they're few and far between. From my experience ~60% of them are retarded, the others are just overcompensating literal dykes.

Guns(2). Her pistol and her rifle(You can see the end of the barrel and the forward site pointed at her gut.)

That's beyond shitty. I would not frequent that station. I'd write an email to the kikes at Chevron and tell them this, too, so they know they're losing precious shekels.

>looking for a few good men
kek
Sadly, the eyeballs are the product, not the customer. Other stations will pick up on these abominations as they upgrade their equipment. Oregon and NJ's elimination of self-serve was a great idea under the circumstances.

That's queen

kek

Does anyone have a full list of Russia Maddow's advertisers? it's go time.

>beyond He or She
>"dont you fucking call me a he you fucking bigot"

Wasn't the "no self-serve" some shit brought in by union thugs or something?

We should focus on getting advertisers to stop financing these political opinion shitshows.
Taking down the media would be fun, especially since it's all clickbait nonsense with misleading headlines.

I didn't even see the rifle down there.. wow just wow

I laugh at this every time

>RT, Alex Jones, and trumps tweets are the only real news sources

I tend to stick with AP and CBS, they still have some biased garbage, tho

You are full of shit.

> yfw advertisers abandon the MSM wholesale

> t. Reptilian shill for geico

>GEICO, OR ANY CIV CAR INSURANCE
>BETTER DEAL THAN USAA

KEK

Mi Scusi,
Someone photo shop a dick in her mouth