Eric Clanton Will Receive Life Sentence

>Eric is being tried in California
>California has a Three Strikes law
>Eric is being tried for four felonies.
>If Eric gets convicted of two felonies, the sentence for the second felony is automatically doubled.
>If Eric gets convicted of three felonies, the sentence for the third felony is an automatic 25 to life
>The Police have DNA and photographic evidence connecting him, his U-Lock and his mask to the crime scene.
>Eric will be convicted of all four felonies.
>He will be sentenced to 40+ years in prison.
>He has an Iron Front / Antifa tattoo, the Aryan Brotherhood won't protect him because of this.
>He's going to get gang-raped and possibly murdered in mandatory maximum security prison for the next forty years.

Bye Eric.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9DFCRlWtw
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/
youtube.com/watch?v=fZd3u4AxZfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is fuckin great

His butthole is gonna learn so much about Diversity

Wow... powerful stuff...

Looks like it's all over for old mate Eric, cya on the prison murder list.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No but seriously, doesn't it need to be 3 separate incidents? And he's probably going to serve in county not maximum security.

Let's not jump to conclusions, user
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9DFCRlWtw

Is this putz still in santa Rita or has he made bail?

Good. Antifa does it. Scumbags. Can't be a good person and member of antifa.

Nope, just three felony convictions, doesn't matter if it's all three at once or over a thirty year period. As far as I know he's going to get mandatory maximum security because they're dangerous felonies and not something like selling drugs.

Yeah right. He'll get 6 months for aggravated assault and serve 3 months; two-for-one "good time"

Liberal judges are the culprit

It's not up to the judge. Unless the DA decides to drop two of the charges or he otherwise miraculously dodges three of the four convictions it's a mandatory 25 to life for the third conviction.

I hope he beats the charges just like he beat those faggots haha.

He might get away with it. He just resembles the dude in the video, so far there's been a lack of any serious evidence.

Hell, niggers get away with crimes all the time even though it's obvious they are guilty. Clanton is white, employed, and might have some political connections.

He ain't doing no serious time. That's for niggers and spics. The criminal justice system is heavily biased against minorities.

Lol this is pretty funny but I think we are taking this a little too far. He learned his lesson to not mess with us and he will probably not bother anyone ever again. Let's think of a way to get the charges droped. Any ideas? (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THIS PART: After you submit each post, your supervisor will need to confirm the post or you will not be paid)

You are doing wrong by making fun of him, insulting and wishing him to get raped. That's subhuman-tier. You brought your enemy to prison where he belongs, but you should always respect him as a human being. He just happened to be on the other side. The evil side for you, but for him it's the good side. Respect him and let god decide about his future life.

Obvious bait shill posting, you aren't even funny you faggot.

we win

Unless the DA decides to drop two of the charges
>What is a plea deal

Not to mention, DAs in california have a record of not seeking mandatory minimums for sentencing. It went all the way up to the federal prosecutors when it was Obamas DOJ

Supreme Court has already gutted three strikes laws. This argument was first spread by a leaf. It's mostly BS.

Yeah lol I'm just baiting guys. You got me lol ignore that post, I was trolling lol

3 strikes doesn't work like that. Cumulative chargers dispensed with at a single trial are 1 strike. 3 strikes rule is meant to deal with repeat offenders.

Jeez what the hell was the point in what he did? He threw away his life for literally nothing all to, "bash the fash". This is what happens when you take larping too seriously.

On an evidence sweep, police found a bike lock, mask and a camera with a selfie of him that matches the guy in the videos. He's done for.

don't make big promises that won't be kept

>And he's probably going to serve in county not maximum security.

Any sentence over a year is served in a state prison. He'll probably got to San Quentin.

o fug, maybe it was real shill all along

I bet he walks.

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

>San Quentin
I hear that place has a thing for farts that just let themselves out.

>so far there's been a lack of any serious evidence.

Except a weapon with DNA on it.

He'll walk, he'll walk funny.

>He threw away his life for literally nothing all to, "bash the fash".

And doubly so, because he was working for his handler. People organizing things, pointing out targets, being protected by other useful idiots in the crowd. Professional instigators who make big money from people like Soros, or ride the donations train while living in million dollar houses.

These people will forget him as soon as the trial is over. They have no further use for him, except as PR using his dead carcass as chattel for more lost souls and leftist donations.

>false flagging as the enemy

come on ANTIFA

3 strike policy doesnt apply to this you fucking brain dead autist

Clanton will take a plea deal for a long probation term but will otherwise be free. He will likely not complete probation without further incident but it will not be aggressively prosecuted because Commiefornia.

this

Even if convicted, and sentenced, he'll be pardoned by Gov. Brown
Not kidding.

>"the enemy"

You having a Desert Storm flashback there, buddy?

I think Eric Clanton is cool. He bashed some retarded faggots over the head. Serves those Jew-loving neocons right.

You mean toilets?

acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
He's gone!!

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/

Why would they offer him a plea bargain? They only offer a plea bargain if they:
(a) Don't have concrete evidence and want an admission
(b) Want the suspect to testify against others

They want neither of those, the DA will go fro maximum time and won't offer a plea bargain.

1. Selfies on his phone in the exact outfit and mask as he was wearing in the attacks.

2. Pinged his phone to within 1 meter of the location of each FILMED attack.

3. The clothes and backpack seen in the video.

4. They don't obtain arrest and search warrants on you and set a $100,000 bond on circumstantial evidence.

Yeah, he's gonna be in jail.

Even if he does, he won't be able to find a job, he'll have to wear a tag and have probation officers crawling up his ass for years. either way, it's a win.

Communists are not human beings.

Yeah, I don't know who these Sup Forums attorneys are, but it's wishful thinking. I predict he'll do less than a year in county jail. Won't even get sentenced to prison.

Yeah, he is not going to jail for this. What he did was fucked up but its not attempted murder.

Knowing how the court system works after being through it 5x, 3 felonies, and not a single one on my record...his charges will be dropped to misdemeanors and lucky if one felony sticks. The MAX time he would serve is 3 years and even that's pushing it especially without previous convictions.

>AA
>not attempted murder

Plea bargains...sorry, he's not getting 3 felonies.
Not in CA.
I am in OH in a county that LOVES locking fuckers up. Three years ago I was charged with two felonies (f3's) an M1 and two M2's by a power tripping cop. Walked away in plea with a safe M2; i.e., Still have my concealed carry permit (renewed two months ago) and still buying guns.
Your post is wishful thinking.

fuck this sociopath, deserves to be locked up for a long time

>I predict he'll do less than a year in county jail.
One of the charges is there to make sure he will do his time is State Prison as mandatory. County ain't gonna happen.

>Why would they offer him a plea bargain?

Maybe he knows some stuff and they want to keep him quiet.

you need to go back

They'll offer it because they do not consider this to be "serious" and consider it to be a waste of time and money. Especially true if he has no prior criminal history. I see this all the time and I work in Texas which is way more aggressive with prosecutions than California.

What even is this post

You alright m8

What's up with you that you get so many charges?!

>Clanton will take a plea deal for a long probation term

They won't offer him just probation for multiple violent felonies. His best case scenario would be combining all felonies into one and then getting 5-10 years and getting out on parole in less for good behavior.

Btw those felonies were in 3 different states...Illinois, Tennessee and Florida

I bet they will bargain down if he is a first timer. In the end I bet he gets 9 year sentence and really serves about 3 to 7 depending on his behavior. He is a dumbass and there needs to be an example for these scum.

>He is on the corrupt side, he'll be let go.

>California is a blue state
>California has harsh penalties for felons
>they're the ones asking for prison reform in the U.S
>mfw

Anyone who thinks hes getting life is literally retarded. 1-2 years is probably the best you could hope for. Fuck his nigger ass but you have to be realistic

>crossing state lines to commit a crime
thats federal prison right?

listen to this man Sup Forums, his head is clear

>Knowing how the court system works after being through it 5x, 3 felonies, and not a single one on my record...his charges will be dropped to misdemeanors and lucky if one felony sticks.

And nobody know who the fuck you are. This case is high profile.

The Prosecution picked those specific charges for a reason. These are the big guns people looking for political careers.

These charges will not go away quietly.

The moment he swung that bike lock, he committed suicide.

Actually if I were him I'd just commit suicide and go out peacefully. Being a marked antifa in prison would be hell on earth.

I guarantee you they will offer him a deal and he will accept. They ALWAYS offer plea deals in lieu of spending money going to court.

>there are bigger fedora larpers than lolbertarians
Fuck this gay earth

Being in Commiefornia won't save him, regardless if he's inside or outside prison. There are various white nationalist groups operating in the shadows there. Folsom alone has a couple of them. Orange Country also have groups there. NorCal and SoCal coverage, and beyond. There's no escape once he's greenlit.

And he will be greenlit.

The polices raided and confiscated evidence from two residences and got warrants for his phone records. They wouldn't go through that much trouble unless they really wanted to fuck him.

I swear Reddit is just a bunch of soft faggots who've never done anything their entire lives

I mean farts that barely make a sound. You simply can't clench that hard after 50 niggers run a train on your lily white ass.

Is he the fuck her right in the pussy guy?

No shit?!?

It's not like he committed the crimes at the same time though, he hit three people (seven if you read the police complaint, but they charged him with three) at different times, just during the same day. Does that count as one time for the purposes of the law?

>build anarchist communities in prison

Sounds like a plan, lock them up real good

Even after pleading not guilty and wasting everyone's time, making more work and wasting more money? He's SJW lawyer is shit. Not even a criminal defence lawyer he's a fucking civil rights lawyer

You're delusional

Nicely done.

No he means he won't be able to hold his farts in because he's going to lose control of his sphincter

>I guarantee you they will offer him a deal and he will accept.
Plea deals happen two times. Before the charges are read, and once the Defense has looked at Discovery.

He's already past deal #1. High profile Atty means #2 ain't gonna happen, either.

These guys don't take cases just to settle. Any 2nd year intern can do that.

>Felons can't vote.
One at a time, lads. One at a time.

When this becomes true, it will serve as a definition of winning in the Trump-era.

How long does it usually take for someone to get from 'arrested' to 'convicted' in this type of case? (Over here it can take up to two years, usually 9-18 months).

3 strikes means 3 trips to jail, not 3 offenses.

There once was a Commie from Cali,
who assaulted a guy in an alley.
The spicks in the prison
fill his butthole with jizm
and the niggers are calling him Sally.

Dude I am a cop and I see this ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Cops just gather the evidence and build the case. Prosecution is up to the DA's office and although we are on the same side they often have other priorities.

Not to mention he was investigated by the homicide squad

>I guarantee you they will offer him a deal and he will accept.

The deal will involve time behind bars. You think just because this is California they'll go easy on him but still when the cops/prosecutors want someone in jail they'll get them in jail.

See, this is why Sup Forums was created, to make sure people get what's coming to them.

I'll put $100 on 5 years.

>build anarchist communities in prison
>implying any self proclaimed anarchist could survive in prison without becoming someone's bitch

Each goes in as a separate count, carrying a separate conviction/sentence for each, which is why if he gets nailed for 3+/4 he'll active the Three Strikes trap card and get 25 to life mandatory.

Alright OP, I'll bite. Why does the Aryan Brotherhood hate Antifa? You are the first person I've heard this from. Can you point me to an article that backs up your statement? I tried googling it, nothing.

>"I assume they hate Trump"
>"That's kinda racist dude don't stereotype"

>You're delusional

This is going to be a show trial. That was made clear as soon as the Defense started having press conferences and complaining in court about a Kek flag and accusing the Judge of it only being a prosecution for political purposes.

Just tried to look Clanton up at acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do

Site says There were no inmates that match the search criteria.

Is he out on bail? (or did I somehow screw up)

>i'm a felon

you can't just say this and not post story

It won't be significant time behind bars. A couple months probably, if that. He'll have to finish the rest on probation/parole. I think probabition is more likely if he doesn't have prior violent offenses on his history.

this is where Eric Clanton will live for the next couple decades
youtube.com/watch?v=fZd3u4AxZfo

This is actually FUCKED. The U.S justice system is FUCKED. I'm a women and this hot guy does not to lose his life over one simple mistake. This is why the U.S is called barbaric.