Why doesn't Trump take his health seriously?

Why doesn't Trump take his health seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to be fair those guys are all like 30 years younger than Trump

He's Trump. He doesn't give a shit what you think and he doesn't give a shit what his cholesterol thinks.
MAGA!!

Trump truly represents the average American: a sick, overweight geriatric.

IMPEAAAACH GLUMPFFFF

This. Trump is also in fantastic shape already. He's 70 but looks 50

Haha you don't feel well and you're overweight and a geriatric.

Hey, what's your inflation rate at?

It's almost like an 8 day 30,000 mile trip makes you tired.

Trump is 70 years old though

Shouldn't have run for President if you can't handle the effort required to be leader of the free world then.

At what point has he not handled it? By most accounts he accomplished a lot.

He's a billionaire! Health=money

>hahaha, this 70 year old isn't as active as our super sexy lefty heroes that are decades younger!
Actual impaired mental capacity.

I want to be fucked by Canada's Prime Minister.

Barack Obama
>Born: August 4, 1961 (age 55)
Emmanuel Macron
>Born: December 21, 1977 (age 39)
Justin Trudeau
>Born: December 25, 1971 (age 45)

Donald Trump
>Born: June 14, 1946 (age 70)
>(age 70)

That is some FUPA if I have ever seen it

If Macron is so fit, why is he married to his 70 year old skeleton teacher?

Mate I think you're stretching saying hes in fantastic shape. He is seriously over weight, and that fat stick-out duck ass is embarassing. He isn't even like an Alex Jones overweight, atleast Alex looks sturdy and handy.He should get inshape and it would make me like him that bit more and I think people would respek him more and perhaps will be taken more seriously. Or he can just start chinning cunts

All three of those guys are 30 years younger than Trump

And for reference, Obama was elected 8 years ago. Trudeau only a year in office, and Macron and Trump just this year.

Trump might not do push-ups, but he is far more active and gets more done in a day than those younger retards.

Say hello to our next president

>respek
Fucking kys

"the body is like a battery with a finite amount of charge, all of my friends who were athletic after college are now complaining about their knees and backs, I believe exercise is a waste of time"
t. POTUS

is it normal to dream about fucking Huma in the ass?

>He's Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

How's Hillary and Bernie looking these days?

Trump is 70 yrs old, he's 6 years out of the life expectancy...

modorized cart :--D

finally got a president just like its people. dumb, fat & lazy.

this

you fucking retards
he's an old age pensioner

He's 70.

I forgot that he believes shit that is crazier than young earth creationism. It is surreal we have someone literally mentally challenged as President.

>the body is like a battery
triple d size

B E S T
R
A
I
N

he's not fat, he's just wearing bulletproof layers

Was litteraly an impulsive on-the-spot thing, I really didnt think that much of it in all honestly. Swearing aswell lol u mad, what a loser

Holy shit, look at Trudeau doing planches. That's actually fairly badass. I mean I've been ignoring the 'oh, he does yoga, he's an amateur boxer' shit, but that's legitimately impressive. It's like he's training himself for the race war he's making inevitable.

>he's not fat
dude

Trump is 70 years old, looks like he's 55 max, and has the energy levels of an 80s Wall Street stockbroker.

The dude sleeps 4hrs a night. He starts working at 6am, and doesn't stop until after midnight. He's already put in more hours in the oval office than Obama or Bush did their whole 8 years because he's not a lazy fucking affirmative action or legacy president.

Trumps a 70 year old man who works 16 hours a day. These fags probably take day naps

>looks like he's 55 max
HAHAHAHAHA

He has the energy and intellectual capacity of a 14 year old girl.

>B E S T
>R
>A
>I
>N

Because he's not a pussy and gets his trim through social dominance, height, and money.

And destroyed Hillary.

Trump loves potato chips. Meanwhile Obama smokes. Trump is no alcohol, no cigarettes no coffee. Not saying fat is healthy but it is not the only measure of health.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump could kick all three of their asses.

Trump is over 70 years old and he enjoys a hardy meal with some sweet desserts - whats your point?

It would be weird not to
She's hot af

Tremble in fear Drumpftards

Where do these images come from.

Nice story brochacho

If that traitorous POS RINO gets the nomination....

praying to mecca says nothing about obamas health

>"REEE I hate that billionaire POTUS because he's so succesful, and
I'm a fatso living in my mom's basement playing video games all the time." "Ohh I got an idea. I'll call him idiot on the internet. I'm a fucking genius"

Trump is not literally Hitler. He is literally a descendant of King Arthur born to Lord over the world. All the great kings were fat fucks. The man has 10 more energy than my stupid 22 year old girlfriend.

>"Why didn't this 70 year old man walk 135 miles?!"

>I'll show how everyone how I'm not a beta by working out hard!

that's pretty ableist. i'm literally shakjing

Try again

Fuck Blahmold Blomppff and fuck all white people

kill yourself shill rat

THIS MF IS 70, TWEETING AT 3AM AND STILL UP AT 5AM.

YOU CUNTS AREN'T EVEN A HAIR ON HIS ASS

>no picture of Bernie Sanders doing ballet
I wonder why?

Trump actually has a bizarre theory that exercise is bad for you and will shorten your life

"he considers exercise misguided, arguing that a person, like a battery, is born with a finite amount of energy"

he thinks that you are born with a finite number of steps that you can take in your life, once you have taken them all you die, so in this theory you are best off not moving too fast because you will use all your steps faster

cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-exercise/

be honest Sup Forums if a black guy said this you would be calling him the n word...

>The man has 10 more energy
(You) speak goodly

>t. shirtless Putin pics
All "world leaders" pose for the cameras. PROTIP: it's all part of the narrative.

STAND STILL YOU LITTLE KEK, LET ME PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY BEFORE THE MUSLIMS GET YOU

Pic related...three irrelevant douche bag puppets

Vs

TRUMP

I don't think so and besides those three are children. Trump's a 70 year old man

>Fat shaming when it's convenient for your political party.

Because he's a filthy fucking boomer who loves TV.

wow fat shaming in 2017. baka

>implying obesity is ever OK on anyone

It is a sickness and it's contagious. Until we have a cure, we must never tolerate it.

>CNN

Lol. Trump learned that handshake from mike Tyson. In the hood thugs use that hand shake to size people up and see how sturdy they are. Tyson does it to big guys and he can tell how easily he can whoop their ass or if they'll put up a decent fight. Beware when people do that arm pulling, shaking when they grab your hand especially if they're black.

What, the Donald won't protect us from the invaders???
muh wall muh wall
muh kingdom for muh wall

that's right
he is in it for the brand
fuck the people
fuck muh wall

>Trump's a 70 year old man
with early signs of dementia

Pretty sure they're from the Weiner documentary.

Kek. He should just be honest and say he doesn't like running.
Trump is really only good because he has guys like Bannon behind him to direct bis pride and will. Trump always talks about how he never quits and all that. Remember back to when Obama mocked him at that dinner? This is his revenge. This is him "hitting them 10 times harder than they hit you" as he said in one of his quotes. It's personal. He is not motivated by some careful intellectual construction of the world and its political forces.
The thing is, he does not seem like the type to just forget those who brought him the presidency, the political fringe. It is part of his revenge on the establishment that flaked to push the policies of those who hopped on the train early.

Wait, the black population has only increased by 3% over half a century? Really?

>>Fat shaming when it's convenient for your political party.
use any shaming at our disposal to expose the DC swamp and its inhabitants not withstanding the WH

I'd bet money that Drumpf can deadlift more than these twinks. Calisthenics and cardio are for the First Lady, Trump is only concerned with raw power and maintaining serious amounts of body mass.

exactly plus insert video of obama working out.

Sage

Yea man, he is just bulking.

>those chicken legs
Why does everyone skip leg day?

Because it makes finding pants that fit hard.

he said, for you?

almost responded

Colbert's ultimate fate if he doesn't cool it with the obsession

>those legs

>I believe exercise is a waste of time

>graph has nothing to do with posts user is replying to

Another top tier post by a german

The black population is growing slowly and the white population declining as percentages of the population due to the nuances of how the census is written and because both groups are having fewer children- niggers because the gibs aren't as good as before and whites because the economy is shit.

Hispanics aren't real, it would make more sense if it was split between whites, mestizos and redskins

>a post by one of those fags who "doesn't like trump but likes what he's doing"

kys

This was fake news. Trump used the golf cart to catch up to the group, and then walked the rest of the way.

What's going on here?