Why are manlets get so racist when rejected by Korean females?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-KqdJ7sOW8

they never learn do they lads?

Shes not very attractive found the problem.

>manlets go after stereotypical short women
>sperg when they're rejected

LMAOOOOOOO. Nobody wants a shorty. If you're below 5'10 you literally need to kill yourself or turn into a sissy cumdump, that's all you'll ever be good for.

Guess she couldn't afford the surgery needed to fix the Korean face problem. At least the makeup helps.

because they think they have tiny vaginas for their tiny dicc

she's in full makeup with video angle and lighting

i dated and LIVED WITH a chick from laos who by any measure was way more attractive than this in the face and she also had fat titties, and incredibly fat ass, and a tight waist

and she worked later than me, so when she got home and she came out of the shower she would usually jump me in bed for sex. and all her makeup was gone.

it was like a demon from hell had mounted me.

cosmetics are 90% for 90% of women. for asian women, cosmetics are really close to 100% of the look. i'm talking no eyebrows and the eyes of satan himself peered wide open and looking straight through you and she had a real fat ass

That whore is NOT Korean.

Wait, was that a girl?

>korean
>female

Wrong on both counts OP

surprised if she is korean desu

stop spamming your gook threads.

Man, who honestly gives a fuck what country this gook bitch is from? Why is this honestly important

she's only half korean if even that

t. kpop expert

Doesn't look particularly korean.

t.dating a korean.

Because they're ugly faggots. I'm not going to say that being a manlet is an easy experience but having a handsome face has helped a lot, I've watched my not so good looking tall friends stay single forever but I've had plenty of luck with plenty of women. Anyone who denies this simple truth has a face only their mother could love.

Most important of all is to pass the dollar bill test for girth (if the edges touch when wrapped around you're a girthlet)
>tfw average face
>only 5'11.5'' in the morning
>8.25x6.25 plus inch dick
>autistic tier game
>girls in my circle of friends like me the most 99 percent of the time at large parties and stuff like that

DAMN! SAVAGE!

I'm a little over 5'10 and I feel manlet as fuck. I see women left and right taller than me.

I'm 5'9 and have no problem with women. In fact, they come up to me. You sound a bit insecure to be honest

I'm only an inch taller but I've asserted my dominance in social circles by being know for being well hung. I love to show it off, pics and in person and brag about it openly waiting for doubters to challenge me.
Tall dudes girlfriends hit on me and practically beg for it

facial appearance matters way moer than height
its just easy to measure height so internet autists are obsessed with it

Lmao, pol you got btfo

lmao they responded already?
HAHAHAHAHAH

>hahaha wow, oh wow such wow ahhahah

LOL, sure they do sergeant bullshit. Do they rub your chode too?

Wow she sure showed him.
But seriously every line of her comment is canned responses. Does she even have a personality? A fucking machine could write that post.

Im not even trolling. That's some fucking hilarious response time on her part. She has fucking nothing else to do.

>butt hurt dicklet
Tall guys with small dicks are truly a pathetic life form, they try so hard to make an alpha persona, but they will never pleasure a woman

I can't bring myself to listen to a hole talk about her banal life OP. You're on your own here

just wear lifts unless you're under 5'7 at which point not even lifts will help

>In fact if someone took a transcript of this video and posted it on a forum everyone would assume the person posting it has severe autism if not fucking dementia

She is not going to date manlets and everyone 8 ft tall is taken. What the hell do you expect. She is running around her house alone with a fake tall sex doll

BECAUSE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP WHITE COCK REEEEEE

This. She looks like SEA monkey.

The virtue signaling in her response sounded fake

No. She IS the sex doll.

Of course it is
>women
>genuine sympathy for the weak
Pick one

>implying you are even tall enough for her

You are probably just another racist midget

Well that's there problem. Drama queen much?
But it's just like when niggers get rejected by sane sexy white women, however rare they are

She's reading her youtube comments, bring her over here.

This is the story: girl lies to guy, guy gets upset, girl trashes guy.

I'm surprised she hasn't disabled comments yet

Im a pretty cool headed manlet who understands not every woman wants a short man as theor partner. I swear rejection turned me into a more assertive (better?) person, and now that women are startin to pay attention, I don't even care about them anymore. I understand that love is a farce and I don't really see the appeal in fucking random sluts.

I just want to work on my music, make my fans happy and relax.

I don't know but I don't get why people like Asian women. They are ugly to me.

>durr she should accept a fuckin' garden gnome because it's le inside that matters
Fucking hell. Some sort of physical matter from the beginning does matter. Fuckin' butthurt garden gnomes should just stay indoors.

>physical attraction*
Shit, fix'd that.

This.

Tall females are just as unattractive bitch

I like them.

6'3" white master race checking in
The first mistake he made was trying to fuck that midget ladyboi

You probably like anything. I fucked some tall slut, her vagina was blown out and her legs were so long they were hitting me all over the place like I was getting attacked by pointy uncontrollable elbows. Just Limbs flying all over the place completely uncontrollable.

>tfw I'm actually smoking a cigar right now

What kind? Not that I really give a shit. I'm that bored.

Ugly chink anyways.

Swisher sweet

>canadian
>dollar bill

Kill yourself after you're done. Swisher fucking sweet.

That's just plain rude, senpai.

It was free, though.. Like I won't pass up free shit

I had sex with a korean prostitute last night. After i came inside her I thought the condom fell off because i shot so much cum. After that she gave me this painful massage and literally stood on my back. Overall it was an enjoyable time and i give it 5 stars.

>putting a fucking filthy dollar bill on your cock
the tale of the virgin leaf with HPV

>turn into a sissy cumdump

Jesus Christ, why can't people on/pol/ just leave their sick lifestyle choices out of the discussion? I'd be ashamed of myself if I typed what you just did.

sorry m8 but u sound like a virgin

there is always this ONE canadian that comes in here talking about his fucking dick and being insecure as fuck. seriously has to be the same faggot

>implying I would WANT to fuck that thing

Did regret set in changing your review to 1 star?

He's a Canadian chink shitposter.

Why do white people ruin everything?

Beautiful korean women dress like their soulless whores.

>I'd be ashamed of myself if I typed what you just did.

Be honest, reading that made your peepee tingle didn't it?

Is this shit even real? Im a manlet but Ive never had a problem fucking girls. I have a fuck buddy right now who I fuck on a weekly basis. Always thought this was just a meme.

>she had a real fat ass
Focusing on the important things.

Why do niggers ruin everything?
Beautiful white women dress like soulless whores

>Im a manlet

Depends on where you live. Small town america, being short isn't a problem due to the limited dating pool and a more refined culture not built on "MUH ALPHA"ism. If your dating pool is in the city, it's incredibly hard as a short man, as city women are whores who only want to fuck the high numbers of chads and tyrones.

>TFW 5' 3"

Should I put a bullet through my brain? I think so.

How short was this manelt? 3feet tall? Because this chink looks like a dwarf.

If you're that short that you can't score an asian girl being a white man then you should honestly kill yourself.

it's not so bad

DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM. THEY'RE JUST SACKS OF MEAT AND SHIT. 99.9999999% ARE GENETICALLY UNFIT TO EVEN EXIST IN THIS AGE ANYWAYS.

Asian women are super shallow. They look at their partners as status symbols rather than partners way worse than white women do. They want tall white men who make a ton of money, and anything outside of that isn't good enough. White women will at least date short guys if they are charming, nice, or have good prospects.

I know that feel bro, we'll make it one day. I've actually had a few good relationships with 7/10 girls, I just fucked them up because insecurity gradually creeps into me and I cut the relationship off.

brah you need to calm the fuck down

Boom Head shot. You got called racist

>stiffle

>he doesn't know that people only talk to maintain ego
>he thinks they try to communicate ideas with him
>he takes their criticisms seriously
>"jesus"

Enjoy "life" faggot

>chink gets desperate
>wants to fuck on v day
>doesn't go well
>she doesn't take her dating life serious
>complains

her own fucking fault

>I've actually had a few good relationships with 7/10 girl
> I just fucked them up because insecurity gradually creeps into me

A manlet can only hope to get a 6/10 and that's only if he's rich. Women like feeling small and dominated.

Don't ever respond to me again you fucking leaf I will contact the admins of Sup Forums to triangulate your coordinates and fuck you up with precision the likes of which your frozen maple shitland has never seen mark my fucking words you stupid fucking moose herder I will destroy you and everything you have ever loved (various men) they won't even be able to air news stories about it because it would be so brutal I swear to God I hate you foliage fucks so goddamn much just go stuff your fat face with Tim Horton's disgusting doughnuts and piss coffee and whip out the state mandated Muslim prayer mat and prep your ass because I'm going in dry you little faggot

Did you at least make a blunt? I wouldn't smoke those even if I got a box for free.

>a blunt

Weed is illegals I'm not looking to hang out with Tyrone

Kek, nice pasta. It's good that you're funny, you're going to need it to make up for your small stature.

Not in good ole degenerate commiefornia, my friend. Well, it's at least state legal.

>anyone disgusted by faggots constantly bringing up their faggotry is secretly a faggot themselves

Make like your tranny friends and kill yourself.

Commie pls go

k

thread was getting stale anyways.

You can't be a manlet if the average height of your country is short, i'm 1.7m and here in Mexico i'm average or even a little tall
One of the reasons why i haven't jumped the fence

No different than people being insecure about their height or talking about how their features get them laid. I'm just saying what I know is most important from my experience and observations of women
Stop being a butthurt dicklet
I'd be an ugly faced manlet any day over a dicklet

BOMB NORTH KOREA

>you can't be a manlet if the average height in your country is short

Anything less than 5 '10" is a manlet. If that describes you I'm sorry. Instead of worrying what a mongolian sundial enthusiast forum thinks of your height, work with what you've got and get in the best shape you can.