Why are Eurocucks too stupid to see Poland is doing it right??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laser#Semiconductor_lasers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylwester_Porowski
youtube.com/watch?v=K9YaSr2-suc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doing it right
>Let's a vagina run the nation
Ain't how it works hombre

Because Poland is an irrelevant shithole, nothing of value or relevance ever came out of here, so we can afford to larp as "le defendors of European values".
Nobody cares either way.

Also fuck western Europe.

I wish I could buy you a beer.

>nothing of value or relevance ever came out of here
Would you kindly consider kys?

Oh fuck off already you diaspora autist he's right we are irrelevant as fuck name 5 polish contributions to the world.

This is the only sane policy of PIS, sadly there are one of must oorupted and retared party, that include misewicz, jews, coalition with shitty rock star, ugly military directed by salesperson in pharmacy (misiewicz), destroying of sane vat,zus policys.
And playing with money to please people,
I lack hope for Poland, maybe when comunist 50+ will die, there will be hope

>maybe when comunist 50+ will die, there will be hope

Or we become massive cucks like westfags and fail even at being le based Polan

Kozcuscko, pierogi's, galumpgis, haluski....and Kielbasa.

Polaks want to suck up to retarded western right wingers so bad that we're even ready to larp as nazis, disrespecting our own history. Daily reminder that nazis almost destroyed this pathetic nation.

What we should do is to encourage and shame western Europe into accepting more refugees, so they fuck up themselves faster. That would be a based thing to do - for us, for fucking once do something smart for ourselves.

Movie projector, hand-held film camera, modern kerosene lamps, modern kerosene street lamps, Czochralski process

Hours and hours of laughter in my youth from Polish jokes.

Q: Why don't amerishart women use vibrators?
A: It chips their teeth.

Q: How do you stop an American army on horseback?
A: Turn off the carousel.

Q: Did you hear about the American Helicopter crash?
A: The pilot got cold, so he turned off the fan.

If any amerishit would tell me one of your "jokes" to my face, next he'd be picking up remains of his face from the ground.

Curie, Kopernik, Chopin, first breach of Enigma, industrial applications of wondrous black ooze also known as oil

One Pole single-handedly unleashed the beast that shaped geopolitics ever since

Michael Stivic, the butt of every one of Archie Bunker's jokes.

>That Polish vagina is more of a man than Swedish men
>More of a man than German men
>More of a man than 90% of EuroFag men

I'd say Poland is doing better than most. At least Muhammad isn't fucking Polish housewives while cucked husbands take dick at work.

All people you mentioned lived abroad.

on nie wie, kek

So did Peter the Great yet I Ruskies wank off to him harder than to Uncle Soso

Sure thing Poland. I'm positive you're the manliest man-ish man man that ever manned.
Keyboard warrior faggot.

This.

FRAU IN KUCHE!
HOMOS INS GAS!

Shart in the mart

Because poland is too poor to attract refugees (benefits wise). There are mid east communities established elsewhere in europe.

The polish larpers in this thread are just toxic. The country is pretty great, get your head out of your ass.

Golf cart... Bullet proof vest and distilling crude oil.

Nice wikipedia research. Anything it's actually known for, like you know Germany is known for?

Mikołaj Kopernik, Fryderyk Chopin, Ignacy Łukasiewicz, Maria Składowska-Curie, Stefan Banach

You're fucking stupid, no one associates these with Poland. Banach and Łukasiewicz is "literally who" tier.

Fuck off you cringy autist.

They do see it though - everyone but absolutely brainwashed retards do. Doesnt mean we are ALLOWED to have such an opinion in public though. European newthink is a scary thing indeed.

Hey moron, in my advanced math class our teacher literally paraded on about Stefan Banach and his theorems. He's famous worldwide in mathematical circles. Lukasiewicz less, could have picked Jan Czochralski instead.

You said nothing of relevance was made here and then go on to say that things aren't relevant because people don't know about them.

How is that a coherent argument?

Czochralski made the digital revolution possible, Łukasiewicz allow us all to drive cars in todays age, Pope John Paul helped destroy communsim, Ulam along with Teller( Hungarian) holds a patent for the hydrogen bomb and was one of the more influental scientists in the Manhattan project which finished the Pacific Theatre.

Not being know doesn't mean shit.

Ask people who were the pioneers of flight or motorisation.Nobody will know, they weren't Polish, but hey, not knowing who made these makes them irrelevant, amirite?

>things aren't relevant because people don't know about them.

I guess they weren't worth knowing about?

I don't know maybe we would be known more if actually made some unique known products based on our inventions? We don't, so, yeah we're irrelevant and useless, nobody cares. We're about as relevant and interesting as Vietnam or Mongolia.

>Łukasiewicz allow us all to drive cars in todays age
No that was Karl Benz and Henry Ford and countless others

>Czochralski made the digital revolution possible
Don't be fucking ridiculous.

>I don't know maybe we would be known more if actually made some unique known products based on our inventions?
Literally the BlueRay etc., but pattent was sold to Sony.

I didn't say we're relevant, but you're hating on everything that we did.

Our contibutions to some fields have allowed progress.

>No that was Karl Benz and Henry Ford and countless others
Most don't know that, and if they do, there is a chance that they also know Banach or others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_laser#Semiconductor_lasers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylwester_Porowski

Oh yeah, the "Polish blue laser", nobody in the world heard about it but the Polish media blew it to insane proportions. That's how pretty much all "inventions" work in this country. It's always the same - blowing something out of proportions and then everything fails.
Sure, but every country made some contributions, Romania did too for example, not to mention Hungary. Our contributions are pathetic for a country of this size.

You know it really makes me fucking sad that some many people rather than get to actual work and create something, they go out of their way to prove their point using some stupid irrelevant examples. It doesn't make me hopeful for anything to change. Our science and research is stil non existent, no innovative relevant world-class businesses are created here.

>then everything fails.
But it didn't and is used mainstreamly in Blue-ray etc.

We've got the same over here except they're directed towards the Irish.

>Our science and research is stil non existent, no innovative relevant world-class businesses are created here.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9YaSr2-suc

>Poland has female PM
>She's based as fuck

How fucking rare is it to have a country that has a female leader that is based and doing the right shit?

It's so pathetic to see americucks making a hero out of Poland. They so badly need some hero against their "Islamic Europe" boogeyman, they glorify Eastern Europe or even Russia as white nationalist heavens and muh saviors of white race. Fucking Americans need to make a cheesy hollywood movie out everything. Dumfuck faggots.