A whole-hearted opinion from a muslim about the manchester bombings @ 5mins in. kek

a whole-hearted opinion from a muslim about the manchester bombings @ 5mins in. kek

youtu.be/wYuHJ1mrsLI?t=299

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimscondemn.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it like at least 9/10 times, there's a white guy apologizing on behalf of the behavior of another race/religion/ideology?

note, this guy is a shia, so it's only natural for him to adress the dangers of saudi funded wahhabi/salafi-terrorism

Lefties will straight up call muslims islamophobes if they criticize their own religion it's surreal.

Amazing how non-muslimes are such experts that they can be 100% sure whether a terrorist attack was islahmic. They're such experts that they even know better than actual muslimes.

In reality, they are trying to keep young muslimes in the West from becoming "radicalized" by downplaying the religion's role. However they are keeping the true problem hidden from everyone else. This head-in-the-sand approach has failed for years.

A tenet of the religion of progressive multi-culturalism is that
>another race/religion/ideology
can do no wrong, just look at everything that has come out of Hollywood for the past 30 years.

Shia are also masters of taqiyya

press p to take a little piss on islum

p

This. The only decent ones are the Ahmadiyya muslims. Anytime you hear about something nice done by a muslim group, it's the ahmadiyya's. They aren't considered real muslims by most other muslims so they face violent persecution everywhere they go.

>t.salafaggot

Taqiyya=denying that you are muslim during a life threatening situation

islam is probably still hundreds of years from a meaningful reformation

christian reformation took place about 1500 years into its history, islam is about 1300 years into its history

You forgot Quranists and Sufis

It'll probably take oil becoming irrelevant.

>literally quoting the holy text of a faith
>that is false

Are they this delusional or are they lying to themselves?

200 years of madness to come

Death to all muzzies

Yay!!?!

He's right. I'm going to sound like a shill for a second here, not all muslims... Having said that: like, 20% of the billion population are fucking loony.

>trusting anything on tv
muslimscondemn.com/

>I've never lied in my life

Gave me a good laugh

this is not mere condemnation, he is actually criticizing

This is the new name for Europe

>when you need a site of muslims shrugging islamic attacks off to show youre the good goys

This. This kraut is right.
Look at the headdress.

>kuwait
kek. won't they behead you for being redpilled in that cunt?

>Muslims on Australian TV
>Muslims in Australia
>Shia vs Sunni debates on Western TV
>the west is being dragged into a 1400 year old conflict that will never end unless one side is completely exterminated

This is fucking bullshit. It has nothing to do with us. These animals should be contained in the middle east.

>beheading me and alleviating me from living in this hell hole
>Implying that's a bad thing

Ahmadiya are a-ok.

Sufiism are bro tier also. They are more spiritual/contemplating. not religious/pushy.

Shia and Sunni will chop each other's head.
And both will chop ahmadiyya's head.

the shia dude probably isn't even a muslim. my guess is he is an athiest. He comes from a family of shia imams, so the imam thing is his bread and butter, but he loathes islam.

>"what we both saw in manshitter"

Kek

He probably played too much Crusader Kings 2 and wanted to LARP + get paid for it.

It took 1800 years for Christianity.

And this won't happen with Islam necessarily - they outbreed us and we pander to them. I foresee every nation on Earth becoming Muslim.

The Catholic church didn't want anyone to know Latin to find out that the bible is man's interpretation of gods word.

Bible = interpretation
Torah = interpretation
Quran = THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD (according to Muslims)

This is why Islam will never be reformed.

>The Catholic church didn't want anyone to know Latin to find out that the bible is man's interpretation of gods word.
It's not so much that they didn't want it, rather they enjoyed the control it gave them.
>Quran = THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD (according to Muslims)
I mentioned this in a debate about Islam. And they basically told me that I don't get it. I said that Islam is different from the other two religions because Muslims believe that it is the literal word of god and it's the FINAL word. Nothing can follow it whereas Christianity and Judaism both allow for interpretation and both have room for a new revelation. The muslim told me I was wrong.

Your shill reporter's first response to demand more government power. You guys are fucked either way.

>first response to demand more government power.
Australians are a bunch of babies who suck on the government's tit. It's pathetic and embarrassing. I hate my "people"

Abrahamic faiths have been given time to evolve due to time & the human tendency for abstract thought. Now, Islam does allow room for تفسير (Tafsir) - which is up to the readers interpretation to CONTEXTUALIZE a verse from the Quran; this is what led to Islam dividing into different sects, historically and metaphysically. The Irony of this iron age self-contradictory philosophy is it intended to counteract any motives of human division by setting fourth an ultimate credence, which led to even more division than any of the other Abrahamic faiths.

That paired with حديث (Hadith) which is:
>various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
& philosophical erosion, as well as language barriers - it's no wonder "you don't get it" because no one does!

>MANSHITTER
MANSHITTER
>MANSHITTER
MANSHITTER
>MANSHITTER
MANSHITTER

Are you really Kuwaiti?
Can you be an ex-muslim in Kuwait?

And, yeah. That's really confusing.

i... I don't understand why the white guy named Jamal is the terrorsit and the turban guy is the fucking racist...

I'm Kuwaiti, yeah.
My faith doesn't matter, but I live my life as if there is a god, It's up to you if that means I believe in a god or not.

>but I live my life as if there is a god,
By that you mean morally or what?

What I mean is that a lot of MENA countries have penalties, is Kuwait one? Can you eat in public during ramadan?

I'm not a hedonist, nor am I a materialist
I refuse to fall under ideological possession by an organized religion.
I don't think the majority can do the same, because we are social beings - and so am I.

>Can you eat in public during ramadan?
No; But is that bad?
I don't know, but the alternative is nihilism which is indefinitely worse.

Are you a deist?
>No; But is that bad?
A little bad, yeah.

wew laddy

Two hell's with one being better than another, nihilism or a state of ideologues, I'll go with the former, even though most would see it as bad.

Liberalism has become that narcissistic mother at a party that is pushing two kids who obviously hate each other to try and play together, then tries to pretend they've done their part concerning some form of mediation.

Truth is stranger than fiction

Huh? The guy on the left was a mudslime lebo.

The funniest thing about the reporter talking back to the imam is that he says stuff like "That's not true, there's no such thing in the Quran, book of peace, #NotAllMuslims!"
Like, does he know who the fuck he's talking to? Imams are meant to know the Quran, and what makes him think he knows better than the man whose literal job it is to read and speak of his holy book?
>"Do not lie to the Australian people."

You're asking a burger if it's bad to eat in public.

You may need to try flipping your monitor upside down since you're down under.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

>6:03
>MANSHITTER

The Church didn't want people reading the bible because they thought people wouldn't understand it, which would lead to them not practicing their faith appropriately.

Which is kinda right as it has led to a number of offshoots that can seem fucking retarded.

It's what Muslims are dealing with all the time now, everyone just going off what they think the Quran is supposed to mean to them rather than having any religious institution that tells people how to practice. So the religion evolves based on rumors of how they're supposed to act being spread amongst each other rather than based on an institution that studies their text and tries teaching others a more sane way of behaving.

Shias are major victims of Wahhabists cuz Wahhabists like to scream "muh idolatry" and then blow up the "shiite heathens"