BREAKING

BREAKING

Trump has promised EU leaders that the US will take the "refugees" rejected by Poland and Hungary, and the US will take their "share" every year from now on (until 2020), as long as the number remains below a total of 10k people every year. Merkel, Macron and Juncker promised that the EU will give the US a favorable trade agreement in return, and the negotioations will start after the German federal election in September. It appears there will be also quick but cosmetic adjustments to continental European defense spending which Trump intends to show off as an improvement in 2018. These changes, as far as they actually change something, are supposed to mostly benefit French and German defense companies.

Theresa May has asked that the UK will be allowed to join this free trade deal on the condition that Britain will take a number of illegal immigrants to the US who can't be deported for unknown reasons.

Trump is apparently very happy about this arrangement, but a senior Polish official has mocked the US behind closed doors, saying that America "has always been the dust bin of Europe."

The US will therefore take up to 40k "refugees" (illegals) from Africa and ME countries who are currently in Italy and Greece. Trump was convinced by Merkel, May and Macron that this would be important to stabilize the European Union.

The deal was criticized by Italian officials who fear that it would impose a cap on the refugee relocation scheme that couldn't be renegotiated.

(DPA)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html
occidentaldissent.com/2017/05/27/state-department-quietly-raises-refugee-quotas-trump-totally-silent/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for saving Europe Trump sucks to be American but someone had to sacrificed in the wreckage brother.

source faggots

why are we still importing terr'

Good, Americans need more cultural enrichment

"Sure send them all over."
>Extreme vetting of refuslime happens

FF, New York Times, 4 months from now:
>Trump admin cruelly turning away promised refugees based on ridiculous new "extreme vetting" procedures

Here's the link to the story:
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html
Nothing there about Hungary or Poland. Our German brother seems to be indulging in fantasy.

Z O G
O
G

Sounds like we need to add another degree:
"Beat a refugee back to Syria."

T-thanks D-drumpf

>Trump was convinced by Merkel, May and Macron that this would be important to stabilize the European Union.

> something about the "false song of globalism" ?

What a motherfucking foul-mouthed low-class tasteless (his homes) liar. One-term president at this point for sure.

trumpy wumpys on suicide watch

Please be fake news.

Is this for real?

It will be in california I bet.

What did you expect? Trump is a self-admitted globalist. Trump voters are cucked. Coulda had Ted Cruz, but noooo, muh god emperor, right le based 'pedes?

WAR WITH EUROPE NOW

FUCK TRADE
KILL THEM ALL AND TAKE EVERYTHING THEY OWN

SAGED

TRUMP WOULDNT DO THAT

Doesn't do shit to save Europe.
All it does is give us extra subhumans.
It's a no win deal.

>electing a Canadian as president

You didn't really think Donald Trump would change things, did you Sup Forums?

If only. But no. If this is even remotely true then we are up shit creek without a single fucking paddle. Democracy is a lie and anything short of a coup is the only way things will ever change. I guess I'll spend the rest of my days drinking, spending, and trying to have sex before the place becomes Sweden 3.0 and the rapefugees destroy my once great country.

We need to end this shit now

They took our illegals too.

Weird.

Where is Trump going to dump them?

Detroit? Build a big fence?

shit BTFO reddit shills......out out out

reeeeeeeeeee

America is a lost cause anyways. Drumpf was always going to fuck us. What country should be the next world leader?

We are better equipped to deal with them because we have lots of unused land and civilians have the means to defend themselves. Ideally no muslimes in the West, but it's less damaging to put them here.

It helps Europe by keeping Poland and Hungary pure. Somebody has to bear the torch of Europe...

>Reddit
>shills
>reeeeeeee
cringe

>reddit:the post

Don't cuck this hard. People said the same thing about the Mexicans.

Schengen means that it doesn't fucking matter anyway you stupid faggot.

You could end this by removing Assad.

just saying

>cringe

Nobody gives a fuck
Whether you cringed or not matters to nobody
Get over yourself. This is the problem with newfags. Fuck off

Pay Haiti to take them in. The Syrians will become the elite over there. Haiti can't get any shittier. Maybe they fix it up.

Sub-Saharan Africans can be sent to Antarctica.

Yay, more people on the govt. dole.

Well well look who visited notorious pedo (((Jeffrey Epstein's))) pleasure mansion c|:^)

well guys just be careful, these are not random mexicans, but battle hardened muslims that are used to gang raping kids and getting away with community service in europe

Yes, let's go back to deposing middle eastern rulers. That always works out so well for us.

What did Donald Trump mean by this?

don't worry cunt we got this

>send them to california

>let them destroy the liberal stronghold

20d chess, boys

shit-skin refugees are coming

occidentaldissent.com/2017/05/27/state-department-quietly-raises-refugee-quotas-trump-totally-silent/

Its not fake news heres one source.
>inb4 you guys yell "haha nice source"
I dont feel like linking the other ones
There are more, the story broke this morning

Why doesn't Israel take any? I heard the were the only democracy in the galaxy or some shit like that.

E X T R E M E V E T T I N G

just google it dumbass its legit

I finally upgrad3d from fox on Sirius radio to channel 125 the patriot. Its more or less breitbart with some other stuff mixed in. There does need to be someone to step in to the tv spot after fox falls apart

>Did first muslim ban, blocked
>Took it to court, blocked
>Did another ban, blocked
>Took it to court again, blocked
>Is taking it to the supreme court now

Trump tried five times to stop the flow of refugees. If this time fails we need to abolish democracy period

Nice fanfiction.
Although the US taking in more refugees is apparently true, no idea why, what, and how many, but I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or EU diplomatic pressure.

The joke is on you Eurofags. Theyll go through """"""extreme vetting""""" which means we can reject pretty much as many of them as we want to and still get our trade deal .

Trump just played Merkel for a chump

Damn even the most extreme candidate can't fight the kikes.
This country was always lost....

>Merkel literally dictating all western nations take their fare share of savages or she wont trade with them.

Fuck this cunt. Time to declare WW3 on Germany and kill every single last Kraut that lives there.

Still the point stands that no matter who we picked we are STILL gonna get flooded by rapefugees. It's infuriating that no matter who won the globalists win in the end. The system blocked all his measures to keep them out but how much you wanna bet they wI'll fast pass letting them in.

More refugees on welfare & DACA still exists

Trump = Jeb Bush 2.0

If Trump can't build a wall or halt an invasion by the end of 2017 he's a fucking cuckold and it's time to impeach him

Is that even real? Because 10k is nothing. Hillary wanted 6.5x that in just Syrian refugees.

>No article
Piss off

The wall will takes years to finish. He needs to scale back immigration, end daca, prosecute employers who hire illegals NOW. and try to end birthright citizenship and end the ability for illegals to enroll in our public schools without social security numbers

Yeah cause when they impeached nixon the republicans lost all three branches of government, do you really want Democucks to have that?

So Trump is basically doing the exact opposite of why his base stuck with him and voted him in. His stances on migration during his campaing was
easily was THE reason he got into office and so far he has delivered nothing nn the front. No wall, no halt on terror prone countries and now this.

Use them as guard dogs between the two walls Mexico will build for us.

jesus christ my spelling...I'm a few beers deep

Rofl, Bannon will not stand for this. Although fake news.

>Take in
>Extreme vetting
>No safe way to determine their motives or their love for the country
>Out out out

>Macron and Juncker promised that the EU will give the US a favorable trade agreement in return
I'm baffled reading this.
They are trading migrants?

Why?
Why not just kick them out? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Why is EU trading migrants in the first place, it's not even a real country. What the fuck.

>Spelling
Its OK.
Nobody is going to read your post because it is anti-Trump and this is his hugbox.

I know Trump belives in deals where damage is minimized and in theory it's a solI'd plan.

>Ask for a miniscule amount of rapefugees
>Far less than Hilary opening the borders and bending over white women to be fucked and impregnated by mudshits.
>Get sweet trade deal
>"good deal"

The problem is he is taking in ANY amount of these fucking pieces of shit. He fucking name dropped Sweden and the botched policies that turned that country into a hell hole. He knows them in America will mean a slow burn as they rape, kill, and blow up American citizens and for what? Fucking profit on some shit deal nobody cared about? Fuck this why cant other counties enforce their borders but we and other cucked west nations spread our assholes for them?

We'll put the refugee camps right on the Canadian border and give the refugees a little shove in the right direction.

Oh come on,. This is getting ridiculous. This better be fake news. Make Europe take them, we pay for everything anyway so now we pay everything and take in 3rd world niggers because that dyke Merkel says so? There is absolutely no reason to take in rapefugees. Just to day I watched 3 Somali refugees spend $750 on groceries with a EBT card.

6 minutes:

>Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

LIESSSSS

Shit if thats true time to defend our land. Grab your gear and get ready.

Better grab your gear and weapons when shit really goes down.

Well I'll be carrying a knife incase one tries to put their hands on me.

>America has always been the dust bin of Europe
Ouch.

They're still less inclined to go to Poland and Hungary because fewer gibbs. It's the best Trump can do.

stop. I can only get so hard

It's more of a damage control thing. North America is huge and angry rednecks won't stand by while muslimes try to rape women here. What we really need is a big pushback against all of this.

Trump should do is let them in but no gibs. Like pottery if so.

At least you get something in return? :D compared to sizes, that would mean couple of hundred "seekers" to finland. Even I'd accept that if we'd finally get something from the EU except smiles and taps on the shoulder

>40K
>for a nation of 350M
wow it's fucking nothing

This.

They standby while niggers and mexicans rape and muder, why not arabs?

this is definitely VERY true, despite having only one source that does not implicate trump

Even 40k is still too many. Mudslimes breed like rabbits. Fuckers need to be purged completely from the planet and have their land redistributed to superior countries.

>Forgetting it was one shit skin that blew up the Ariana Grande concert

Even 1 is far too many. They will slowly spread their poison in America and breed like fucking rabbits. Especially since only 100 of those 40k are gonna be female and you fucking know that

We can just send them to Dearborn or put em right on the Canadian border.

>not working for a refugee resettlement NGO
>not helping them target liberal neighborhoods
>not ensuring that liberal whites and jews get enriched
>not taking every opportunity to call mainstream liberals RACIST for saying Not In My Back Yard
>not coordinating insane shitlib college protests outside the wealthy suburbs until they relent

There are no formal qualifications for these jobs. Get the fuck out there and LARP boys and girls. The only means of waking up a truly fucked liberal is to put a swarm of Somalis in down the street and destroy their home value and personal safety.

Lmao at ignorant racists like you. You're so scared of jihad and being blown up like it's the worst way to die, lol. What about bowel cancer? That's worse.

trumps doing what democrats were planning on doing, so whats the difference?

Refugees get gibs automatically
40k rapes on the way!

Prepare for the upcoming battle. No mercy for these shitskins.

And 40K rapefugees dead once they hit US shores.

Trump promised he eanted to block these bastards from entering US soil but now he's not. Total traitor.

>Fucking profit on some shit deal nobody cared about?
Trump campaigned on jobs too

Take a stand and fight. We can't let these asswipes spread all over the nation.

Impeachment's not going to happen. Its a liberal pipe dream. If he buckles to the leftists, he will be a one term president tho. I even supported the Syria air strike everyone here is bitching about but this is becoming too much.

What if he brought in 10k Muslims and only settled them in Vermont and California?

>California?
You know he is going to dump them into California for the lulz. Then we petition for caliexit.

Because thats not how it works out. The immigration and refugee program as it is now, is designed to flip red states blue. Why do you think the commies are for unfettered immigration? If they can flood states like Texas and flip it blue, its over. If there was a stipulation on travel outside of blue states, by all means go for it. But this is not what happens.

They wouldn't give him the travel ban we need, so now he'll make them beg for it. Stay safe user.

This. I'm fine with it as long as they spread their peace in liberal shitholes

Trump is a cuck!

movie?