Why is hedonism so rampant among millenials?

Why is hedonism so rampant among millenials?

Other urls found in this thread:

olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/
pressherald.com/2017/05/16/women-just-arent-that-into-the-marriageable-male-anymore-economists-say/
womansday.com/relationships/family-friends/news/a54533/benefits-of-waiting-to-have-babies/
youtu.be/HK7dDAm3NAk
youtube.com/watch?v=jEh7gxi9yws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it makes the state more tax dollars

Why is penis so rampant among your buttocks?

I don't know op but i bet its mens fault.

Childish men are to blame, not the women "Focusing on their career" while going on 4-5 tinder dates a week

riiight

and shitty women are to blame for childish men tapping out of life. a vicious cycle, yet still not the (((root))) of the problem

Why shouldn't it be? Why would you choose pain like some masochistic beta who wants his gf to peg him?

because the live meaningless nihilistic lives

We had these articles in rotation again in our media. Once again they said society is so sad because 1/5 of highly educated women at 40 are without children and it's a problem. The same articles mention as a sideline that 1/3 of low-educated men of same age are childless too. I've become immune to complaints of women having difficulties in life. It's so one-sided news.

Women just wanna fuck around. Then when it's to late to biologically have kids. Blame Men.

This is what happens when you call standard masculinity toxic, you get males who never want to grow into the roles and responsibilities that they were meant to do.

>impyling "childish men" aren't completely priced out of the dating game altogether
It's like complaining that the homeless aren't buying enough yachts.

>playing videogames, watching shows, jerking off
>vs
>going to work for 8 hours then waking up then going to work for 8 hours then waking up then going to work for 8 hours then day off oh but it's over already waking up then going to work for 8 hours then waking up then going to work for 8 hours
It's really pretty obvious OP.
"FUN" jobs are barely, if at all, a thing.

>Childish men

>then spend all your hard earned cash on courting some fickle bitch
Enticing.

olin.edu/the-wire/2016/will-millennials-ever-get-married/

pressherald.com/2017/05/16/women-just-arent-that-into-the-marriageable-male-anymore-economists-say/

When a woman is accomplished, it's an achievement.

When a woman it's childish, it's expected.

When a man is accomplished, it's an expectation.

When a man is childish, it's a tragedy.

Articles premise is false, not because of what these fools have said, but because it's totally possible for women to have children without men these days.

I R PROUD WOMENS AND I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN MEN

FUG HUWHITE MALES!!!

>goes to ghetto wearing miniskirt and bra
>gets rapped by tyrone

OHEMGEEE WTF WHITE MALES ARE COWARDS FOR NOT PROTECTING THEIR WOMENS!!!

REEEEEEE

who the fuck takes pictures of other people at the movies for their instagram

what an egotistical cunt

Why do you care?

Is there any reason in modern society for the average man to not take the path of selfish hedonism?

Many of you people still propagate the idea that were are merely at the brink of complete destruction, and the entire world is simply waiting to be saved from the clutches of an overly vocal minority. This could not be farther from the truth. We have already been destroyed and many revel in the destruction as they are inclined with nothing else to latch to. The Happening has already happened, it was just so large and so long no one realized. Real Civilization has been replaced with a mediocre simulacrum, and we are a collection of the few capable of contemplating higher ideas of grandeur.

That is not to say all hope is lost, for we have all consolidated ourselves in the goal of being what amounts to the superego of Humanity.The only thing holding the world back is the rigid security of the simulacrum we all live in.

>crying for some badly written capeshit just because the protagonist has the same gender as yourself

This. You can probably just walk into sperm bank and they don't demand anything from you, bang you have offspring 9 months later, all you need is money. It's not that simple for men.

>heteronormative perspective

Checked and keked

economics user economics. When inflation is so damn high. that even when you save you see only marginal returns. The logical thing is to spend all you have today.

Because they're all Slaaneshi cultists and deserve to be purged

SAGE !!! SO tired of seeing this stupid ass fucking thread everyday. It's clear shills want Sup Forums to focus on the same stupid ass discussions every day.

Pic related for OPs faggoty pic. Also,sage Ive seen this pic a dozen times in the past week or so.

Women are strong and independent.
Our Body, our choice.
Lets celebrate our abortions.

It's men's fault I don't have a baby!

>he thinks baby boomers and gen X weren't hedonists

millenials are tame as shit in comparison to what their parents got up to.

Because larping is dumb and unprofitable.

You would be too, if you knew that your Permanent Record wasn't just some fantasy karma shit, but an actual database in Bluffdale, Utah

Roasties can't get the beta males they rejected in their 20's to wife them and give them babies. And because nothing in the history of humanity has ever been a woman's fault, this is because men are immature, not because they're used up skanky sluts.

Top heh

Because nobody taught them how to clean their rooms. Also, pic related.

because from a young age we receive a feeling oriented education that tells us that life is all about doing what we "like" and what "makes us feel good" so that's what people do

this is the central tenet of female oriented education and unfortunately for society boys now get the same education as girls

while the feeling oriented lifestyle works for women because they can always fall back on a "provider" if they make bad decision, the same cannot be said for men who are expected to be the providers women can fall back on

so essentially, what happened is:
>went from gender segregated schools to mix schools
>women became very influential in the education system
>feminine ideals, such as opting for a feeling oriented lifestyle, are now thought to both female and male alike
>feminine ideal only work for women, males who adopt them become failures

this is where the father's job of teaching a boy how to become a man is very important, but the father figured is also vilified by the education system and modern culture in general so...

Chekt

Checked.

I approve this message

This. Women refuse to acknowledge their role as adult females: wives & mothers.
So why should men acknowledge their role as adult males?
Vidya playing manchildren = selfie taking vapid whores. They deserve each other.

If everythhing else fails... Blame men

High kik

Hasn't the message to young men the last 10-15 years that they aren't owed sex or relationships? Why do women feel they are owed sex, relationships or kids?

Checked

I know, right? Why the fuck should people enjoy life? What a bunch of cuck faggot reddit SJWs!

everything*

/thread

I do think men deserve 60% of the blame at least.
>be spic interracially married to blue-eyed white wife
>younger supervisor at work has a crush on me
>everyone of my friends tells me i should fuck her despite being married
>every other fag there talks about fucking her "fat ass"
>70% of guys iv met in me entire life buy into "hitting and quitting it" culture and want to smoke pot / drink / talk about faggot sports
>most faggots irl cannot be real for one second and giggle like children at you if you try to talk about dialectics, philosophy, war or morality
>faggots don't realize you don't have to be a professor to understand and talk about deep shit
>tfw girls are drawn to me because i literally treat them as equal aka i talk to them exactly how i'd talk to a guy minus sexual bullshit

You fags laugh at women without even seeing your own faults. Most normalfags "including you reading this" have no virtue. You'll cheat on your waifu if you had hot girls were making themselves available to you. A qt supervisor who's younger then me has a crush on me and every mother fucker there always talks about her "ass" and keeps telling me i should fuck her despite being married, when i inquire they tell me shit like "so? its just pussy" or some stupid shit. A lot of guys, including a lot of you fags reading this who may not even realize it are fucking hedonistic and have no scene of loyalty or love or virtue. Most men are immature, not talking about the heros of Sup Forums or redpilled clebs or scientist, i'm talking about your average guy, they cannot take themselves serious.

And of course women have their own unique faults, but everyone here is already pointing them out. Nobody wants to look into a mirror and criticize themselves. If i had to weight the fault i'd say is 60% guys fault since women mostly fallow men.

wait didnt women say they were working on their careers and sharing "quality men"

who has the initiative bitches? are men simply bored of your worn out poon or do you simply have better things and people to do?

I am tired of playing their bullshit psycho games. I have concluded that it is more wise to spend this precious time on earth with myself than those semen demons.

>wait didnt women say they were working on their careers and sharing "quality men"
Who said this? The vocal minority of third wave feminist or all women? Because in real life women don't believe that bullshit and accept their role.

good read

>their roles as adult females: wives and mothers
Nah
Women are literally worthless when you think about it. All they're good for is sex and making more people. But as our technology progresses, the 2 things they're good for will become irrelevant. When we start growing people in labs and invent fully customizable synthetic female humans and sexbots, it'll be over for them.

That's certainly a part of it

>I am tired of playing their bullshit psycho games
Then DON'T you fucking faggot.. Slap her shit in with logic and don't be emotional like she is. She'll respect you a lot more. Of course you have to be fair but as soon as you start playing her games you begin treading on the path that'll lead you into becoming another divorce statistic.

Playing video games is more rewarding than modern women. This is why there are so many betas in the 21st century.

Also, defeatist/communist attitude has spread with the rise of the internet, so young men are less inclined to seek opportunities in life.

Most people in the 21st century are dopamine slaves due to having the entire world at our fingertips. Much better to vegitate in front a computer and jack off to tube sites than try to get laid and explore new places.

The government let capitalism go too far. People are stupid and vulnerable, they should be taught that hedonism is wrong and going to make them unhappy in the end.

We really need to teach philosophy in schools.

Fucking this. Checked.

womensday
womansday.com/relationships/family-friends/news/a54533/benefits-of-waiting-to-have-babies/

you could engage in hedonism, or you could walk to a park and read, learn to play an instrument and write music, go learn how to draw, but the most people do is mindlessly engage in what's easy and most instantly gratifying. It's part of the widespread lack of meaning.

Lmaoooo it's men's fault? Sorry Becky but you whored yourself out through your 20s and now that youre in your 30s and ready to trap a man there's none interested in you. Might as well kys

Bump

>most faggots irl cannot be real for one second and giggle like children at you if you try to talk about dialectics, philosophy, war or morality
>faggots don't realize you don't have to be a professor to understand and talk about deep shit

I'm with you there. It's impossible to have a conversation about anything that isn't last night's episode of Family Guy

Yea, I want to write a book about it

This guy's basically right about men being fucking normie shits. Still, I'd say more women than men, by percentage, are in that category. Sure, there are women who you can carry an intelligent conversation with, but fuck me those people barely exist.

No its actually because narcissistic women refuse to pair up with anyone who isnt a turbo chad, literally had a girl say she thought I'd never cheat on her but refused to get with me because I offered her 50 dollar liqor and didn't mix it first

Why does is show divorce raped white men? I think millenials have worry about being able to rise a child in a safe area, niggers seem to to have such scruples or care even if it looks like a jungle and not a walt disney cartoon, with a happy ending every time.

You're the beta who offered some skank $50 tequila

Lol I feel like they would become more valuable in the future. You need to think really hard about where you're priorities are.

I hate that society is forever telling men that they must resist their instinctual behaviors but women are forever pushing for a world where they are able to be as animalistic as they wish and suffer no consequences for it.

>Childish men are to blame, not the women "Focusing on their career" while going on 4-5 tinder dates a week
Anything else is some kind of slavery you see. Hell being a grown adult is slavery too when you're a trashy tatted up parasite.

When will all the blame and scapegoating start being shifted to gen z?

too many of us saw our parents work their whole lives doing the 'right thing' all to get fucked over by the banks.

Lol one of my favorites. Once they hit 30 and realize how fucked they are they'll just try to trap anyone willing

i recommend reading The Warriors Ethos

youtu.be/HK7dDAm3NAk

Probably something similar to what Millenials are going to be up to in twenty or thirty years after the age has set in.

>still not the (((root))) of the problem
Well for some media induced reason most are in denial about, THEY were the one that for some reason WANTED to work in an office for some dickhead boss for peanuts and live in a bathroom sized apt and have cats eat them instead of kids supporting them. Heh! "You go giirrrlllll." There no point in even being insane thinking women can be in charge of anything, sure exceptions exist with females, but where the hell are they?? Did they eat them too? (((They))) applied the 1st rule of postmodernism to everyone no matter if they liked it or not. Many men are forced to say YES to feminisms hidden truth, a gift from death.

Yfw religion is still fake but it was created by high level patriarchs as a warning mechanism so that if society ever came too close to collapse that everyone would freak out about muh religious prophecy and reel things in to avert thr impending collapse and the cycle would repeat itself so long as people were still religious

Look, we're settling down later but I don't think the overall childless from our generation is going to be that much higher.

>Sleeps with 70 different men
>Where's my 'Real Man' (tm) to enjoy my degenerate lifestyle with & love me for who I am?

Pro tip the problem isn't from men playing vidya sometimes. It's from women not considering marriage and children in their 20s bc random tinder dick and career and I can have everything bc I'm a princess. Then when they hit 30 and want to get pregnant within the year and men aren't interested in her anymore she gets bitter as fuck and writes a trash article blaming men for her shitty choices

well said, as long as we have free speech and the internet we can do some good eventually.

>men are to blame for women

Video games are pathetic but I will always go to the bar and shoot pool Friday nights. I like to drink my three beers a night as well. Will probably do this until I'm dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEh7gxi9yws

My body is ready

>become more valuable in the future
>when men can order a synthetic female online that they can physically and mentally customize to become their dream girl

Because gratification and self-validation are just a selfie or a video game score away. We used to have to actually work for that feeling.

It's only natural that people generally take the path of least resistance and it's created this vicious circle where they avoid each other because they're "vapid" or "manchildren" and pursue gratification making themselves "vapid" or "manchildren".

Basically, (((they))) got us by the balls.

Because it seems to them, not without good reason, that there's nothing else to do.

As for this idea that men are at fault for women having kids later, women dictate the terms of the dating and mating market. Men propose, women dispose. Men are generally in the lesser position in negotiating power because we have sperm and they have eggs. Ejaculation is easy, gestation and childbirth is terribly strenuous and can be deadly. All of this means women are worth more than men in strictly biological terms. Hence, their greater negotiating power and wider range of options.

Women's "plight" is their own making. They got their make-work jobs, their rights without responsibilities, and they're finding out that LARPing as men isn't fun at all. It's their own fault, let them bitch and moan.

I don't care and I don't care because they're not worth caring about. I have to figure out to avoid ending up in a gulag or FEMA camp or whatever the fuck is gonna be en vogue in the next 10 to 20 years.

Pic related.

Sure, blame it to males, not the fault that women are shitty sluts. Fuck off wymins.

i'm in my 20s. my last relationship ended two years ago. i'm glad we dated, i'd like to date someone again, but it is A LOT of work to find a date-able woman. i've given up for the moment. it almost seems impossible (but things usually do, until they actually happen. you quickly forget about all of the time spend waiting)

i'm not convinced this is a modern phenomenon. i think the problem of genuine love and affection being so rare has existed for quite a long time

i mean to say instant, but almost meaningless gratification via whoring around or video games

and of course you might not play video games, some women might not be hypersluts either, but there's a problem on both sides right now concerning this

>I do think men deserve 60% of the blame at least.
Stronk womyn detected.

This
the dumbest people on the planet are men and the smartest people on the planet are men
women are all middle of the road
men come in far more varieties than women do just because of the natural difference between genders.