WOMEN GET LOWERED STANDARDS IN ARMY INFANTRY

>American """"""Military""""""

HAHAHAHA
tribunist.com/military/report-army-lowered-standards-for-first-female-infantry-recruits/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=amn

Other urls found in this thread:

defencejobs.gov.au/airforce/jobs/Pilot/
defencejobs.gov.au/recruitment-centre/how-to-join/fitness-test.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Dumv2DxnpXM
youtu.be/QaqpoeVgr8U
youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk
youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looked into joining the AFP once. Wade through 10 pages of "our commitment to equality".
Get to physical tests - men 60 situps in 90s, women 30. Pushups men 40 in 60 seconds, women 10.

What the Fuck. Seriously? Jesus.

They would be good on stealth missions. Just go in the room with the muslim men dressed all proactively and start dancing around. Have the min sneak up and slit their throats.

See we saving money already.

Same shit different accent

Meatgrinder don't care if you have a dick or a pussy.
All they want is meat to grind

in other words: more fuckmeat is needed.

honestly if I were one of the soldiers I would just watch them get BLACKED instead of slit throats.

women are just as capable as men

we need more cooks but women these days can't cook for shit...

woman in military are only there for getting fucked.

Metagrinder ? 50 years ago maybe but today they're bit more valued today,
otherwise they wouldn't be giving them good equipment

Shit like this is detrimental to a units performance and can seriously put a soldiers life at risk in the field. all for what? Equality? Shit is ridiculous

They should be motivational objects for the men. Get to fuck them before battle, then after battle if you survive yeah get em again.

They literally only want to get in to be around military men all the time.

It doesn't fucking matter. If a woman wants to die for Israel or American corporations let her. There are decent female soldiers. The problem is they are the top 10% when your top 50% males can make decent soldiers easily. Women are also more prone to injury and pregnancies. You wouldn't believe how many women get pregnant straight out of basic training after being stationed overseas.

Yup. When I took the PFT for the state patrol the female run time was a full 3 minutes longer than the male, and they had half the push ups (which were done on their knees). Shit is ridiculous.

Sometimes I'm proud to be a Texan.

> Pic related.

I've posted an image of the open positions for the Australian military a few times. I took a photo of it since I applied and got the sheet.

Basically, all the positions that men want are closed to men but open to women. Rifleman was closed to men but open to women. Everyone who's applied for the military know that rifleman has a 2 year wait period for men but for women it's pretty much a couple months.

defencejobs.gov.au/airforce/jobs/Pilot/
Look at this

11.5 years minimum period of service for men and 6 years for women.

defencejobs.gov.au/recruitment-centre/how-to-join/fitness-test.aspx
>The Physical Fitness Standards for Entry (Minimal requirements)

>Navy
>15 push-ups for males and 6 push-ups for females.

>Air Force
>10 push-ups for males and 4 push-ups for females.

>Army
>15 push-ups for males and 8 push-ups for females.

holy shit kek i didn't notice that.

If Texas wasn't 75% illegal spics, nothing but dirt and hot as fuck all year round I'd consider moving there

This article is a fucking abortion. It's like two paragraphs long and doesn't even mention where standards were lowered or even provide a shred of evidence.

Chances are the standards weren't lowered, anybody whos been in the infantry knows that basic infantry school is not that hard. I'm not shocked some women made it through.

Also there's already a thread on this. Way to make a terrible thread OP kill yourself

>It doesn't fucking matter. If a woman wants to die for Israel or American corporations let her.

This. If even by now you haven't learned that these "wars" are just giant profiteer games orchestrated by secret oligarchies that have no real nation ties and play one side against the other perpetually then you go have fun with that.

Army Strong*

*=except the females

its absolutely genius to have women in combat. send them over. if they lose? our sides go into orbit heckling the enemy for beating a bunch of women. they will give up of shame.

If you're interested it would be a shame to write it off because of a false perception.

>75% illegal spics
Dunno the demographics to be honest, but there are many white and anglicized hispanic people.
>nothing but dirt
Maybe toward the west, but the rest of the state is really green.
>hot as fuck all year round
In the winter there's even an ice glaze on the streets.

The Australian Military is fucked,
15 push-ups isn't even that much for men aswell in the first place.

It's what we get for having such a libshit government, both labor and liberal are fucked

The military might be virtue signaling under pressure for "inclusivity" and "diversity" despite the challenges they already face. Similar to corporations, how do they meet the quotas while keeping the people who do the real work. I imagine a lot of the burden gets passed on competent white males, must lower morale.

hence i vote for the Greens

nice b8

I know, the military is treated like any other old company really.
Diversity, Equality, etc. bullshit is always mentioned everywhere. If you watch an Australian Army video you'll see they put alot of women in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dumv2DxnpXM

Like this one ^^ That one is many years old, so it's worse probably now.

What's the point? We're not fighting with our hands anymore we have guns

Need to tough.
You need to climb, jump, swim, run, crawl for long periods of time and effectively.

>tfw I thought it said women are lowering their standards

This is precisely what they're doing

youtu.be/QaqpoeVgr8U

This makes me so fucking miserable because I want to get into IT security for intelligence but... How can I have a shred of respect for an institution as pathetic as this?

I can't serve my country when this is what they're doing. I'm going to have to probably start my own business.

Poor user.

How long until Australia has an all-female military? I can only imagine that more and more tough, competent men will be discouraged from joining in the first place.

We should be trying to discourage this behavior. We need to stop enabling these war mongers who only seek to end our lives.

She is pointing the gun at herself to prove she is an army strong womyn

I am in the same boat, the worst part is some point in life you might be arguing with someone and they'll say there were in the military, then have he argument upper hand. Its annoying.

spoken like a totally ignorant retard who has NEVER been to texas.

it's pretty impressive that literally EVERYTHING you just said is totally wrong. well done you fucking idiot. lol.

You are now aware that the reason some countries use (((bullpup))) rifles is to accommodate women shooting more accurately at the cost of men being less able to both shoot accurately and perform well in CQB scenarios.

This is why the US and UK/Commonwealth SOF units all use the same weapons, regardless of whether their countries use meme guns.

>all the competent men leave the Australian Army because it's shit now
>"w-wait come back"

Militaries are so cucked, there's nowhere for strong men to go. There's nowhere for men to develop into men.

Told you this shit was gonna happen

i remember listening to michael savage
and some lady called in saying women can be just as good as men in combat
he trounced her, (paraphrasing) he said "how long do you think a woman can last without having to clean her vagina if they get stuck in a dirty, wet, sweaty foxhole in combat

Cuckstralia

>we need to get all these slow short weak people in the military

that will end well

>BOMB NORTH KOREA

>black metal
that's Sunn O))) you pissant

Of course they did, they wanted to beat their chests in the name of equality and let them into those units but they can't cut it physically. They better hope these women don't see combat and get someone killed due to their physical ineptitude.

You're in no position to call anybody else's military cuck-tier mate after

>haha, oops!
>don't be mean silly boys ;)

what a time to be alive. woman soldiers is going to be the greatest comedy in our lifetime

>its a your female counterpart cant carry you when you are injured episode

>its a you have to slow down dramatically for them to keep up episode

>spoken like a totally ignorant retard who has NEVER been to texas.
>it's pretty impressive that literally EVERYTHING you just said is totally wrong. well done you fucking idiot. lol.

Dear Texas,
Your state is God's gift to humanity.
It's the Garden of Eden.
Stay the fuck there.

Love,
Colorado.

You better not harass me, I'll report you to your officer.

I left the USN 20 years ago, due to the horror stories I was hearing about female integration.
One individual was court martialed out of the service for alleged harassment, even though he had a mountain of paperwork, and evidence that cleared him.
Fucking PC nazi's dicking up our protection.

I got into infosec without the military, strayafriend, insatiable demand for it and once you're in, you're in, just gotta persist in learning and research.

women are such retards they'll still find a way to spin this as a stronk womunz situation. if they weren't pretty i would want nothing to do with them.

this is a self-defence situation

t. 56%

The most frustrating part for me is the disgusting double-think, "women are just as capable as men" and "women should have lower physical requirements". Shows that liberalism really is a mental illness.

Honestly, I'd be okay with women getting into infantry if they qualified with the same standards as men, only a handful would ever pass but them's the breaks.

I am for anything that weakens the military.

Harsh times are ahead of us and the citizenry needs every advantage it can get.

>nobody even addressed this retard
>in fact, this is his first and only post in the thread
>mfw this overly sensitive little bitch actually sperged out so hard he just HAD to show up and deal with his impotent rage/jealousy

You're leaf-tier.

Yes. Colorado is a terrible, horrible, very naughty bad place.
Stay in Texas.
Please, for the love of God, stay in Texas.

If you absolutely must leave, I hear that California is wonderful this time of year.

It's odd to me how the modern progressives in the US will attack everything while still falling for trap of automatically respecting your military.

I think modern progressivism exists to perpetuate deep state goals.

You need a civil war. We need a civil war.

This is a crazy thought that primarily women and weak males have. They think that men can just live a non-violent life. They want to remove any outlet people have and they want to remove any positive activity that violent people can dedicate themselves too. These people will incessantly talk about mental health issues yet they'll condemn sociopaths who turn to hunting or the military instead of serial killing. They sent the reality that these desires and behaviours will naturally arise regardless of society. They'll probably manifest greater in a society that tries to control men and destroy any masculinity left.

This shit ends the first time a female is captured in battle and turned into an ISIS sex slave.

holy SHIT, this delicate little faggot is having a mental breakdown.

what's it like knowing your parents are also siblings, you inbred retard?

Lol you only have to do like 6 now hhaha.

You're in no position to insult our military, you faggot. We can still beat the shit out of your fucking country. B.T.W. I'm a veteran so fuck you faggot.

Shit, the females in the I.D.F. could probably kick the shit out of your sorry country's ass.

Exactly. He is inbred. So stay out of Colorado because they are all like that

What happens if an 80% female squad gets captured by ISIS because they fuck up through being too slow or weak and subsequently being fucked by an entire village of underage sandniggers? Will we finally start to see a) equal standards being enforced or b) much lower rates of women joining army?

Is that the Predator on the right?

If you knew some history, instead of sucking off niggers, you would know that the greatest snipper the commies had in WW2 was a female.
They all female sniper squads they used with great effect. Females have better fine motor skills...it's all about trigger control, faggot.

Let's be honest here, 1 on 1 no nukes australia would win against america hands down

Youtube link related
youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4

pipe down Sanchez, white people are trying to talk here

>women
>better fine motor skills
>trigger control

Watch and learn

>winning in an exercise directly relates to being the better military

Did you not read the article?

Lowered. Standards.
I'm not mocking women's ability retard, i'm mocking the need to lower standards for them in the military.

Have you even served in the military? I'm an USAF veteran...how's your air force?

Fuck your jewtube link, I lived the life. Faggot.

>what's it like knowing your parents are also siblings, you inbred retard?

It's terrible. And contagious.
Stay as far away from Colorado as you can.
We're all inbred sister fuckers here.
Sometimes, we even look at our own poop before we flush it.

You DO NOT want to come here. Not even for vacation.

Colorado is a bad, dirty, evil, naughty place.
ANY Texan who comes here gets an automatic first class ticket to hell.

And not a good hell like New Orleans or Las Vegas, but a bad, naughty, not so nice hell.

STAY IN TEXAS!!

Agreed, the article is utter shit.

APFT scores have always been different for men and women, not to mention "soft" reduction of standards such as pencil whipping them through qualifying on their firearms, or ignoring the flexed arm hang requirements at jump school.

I am white you stupid fuck. Father was Dutch, mother is Austrian.

Her rifle is also on the ground and pointing into her stomach

They would sweep it under the rug and carry on, just like all other cases of SJW dead after being raped and slavered when they attempted to preach their shit in muslim countries.

>US flags get upset when their military is insulted
hmm :^)

I'm with 'Strya on this one. The whole nation is raised with nature that is designed to kill them, they are all given knives at birth and have classes in school (knife-spoony), and the entire country is like Mad Max.

My statement applies to every military.
> :^)

Once again, have you ever served? Fuck your jewtube links, as if that presents facts. Plus, you're a faggot.

>Australian """""military"""""""

prove it mate, you're just another entitled beaner welfare queen that should've died for Israel

That's literally not true.
You Americans are so fucking dumb that you can't use google anymore?

>how's your air force?

Good actually, thanks for asking.
They're probably able to absolutely wreck havic on STATIC amerifat targets sweetie.

Well, our military can kick some serious ass. Again, have you ever served? Answer my question, faggot.

>Brit talking shit when Manchester just had it's anthem changed

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

Strongest Military in the whole region mate.

>be solider
>on the front lines
>things get hairy
>leg gets blown off
>cannot run for cover
>all of my comrades are female
>none of them can lift me
>lol sorry user you are too heavy
>they leave me
>wtf
>I die

JUST

tl;dr lol. nobody cares about your little shit hole, retard. calm down and take some deep huffs from your gas canister, cletus.

>be soldier
>urban warfare
>building to building CQC
>all of my comrades are female
>they are immediately broken in half by Vlads three times their size
>I am alone
>wtf
>I get raped to death by one thousand Vlads