REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't spend a single drop of tax payers money on free health care...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't spend a single drop of tax payers money on free health care, infrastructure and things that would benefit everyday Americans.

>Spends literally TRILLION'S of tax payers dollars on benefiting the wealthy few owners of the military industrial complex and contractor companies who get to fix up the mess the military makes overseas.
All the while costing the lives of thousands of young Americans and Increasing the rate of terrorism in the West rather then curbing it with failed unpopular wars, which ultimately end up giving popularity to the left.

Why does the mainstream right in America defend military spending even though its undoubtedly the LEAST efficient, bureaucratically clogged up and costly branch of the tax grabbing government which they supposedly dislike.
name 1 (one) significant action by the US military since 2001 that has benefited the lives of everyday Americans more than an equal investment in healthcare/education or infrastructure? im waiting...

>spend
>free
jesus christ you stupid bastard

Republicans are a joke

>minor semantics

you know what i mean faggot

>le ebin shill memes

these kids here have trumps dick so far up their ass doubt they can comprehend half of what you just said

wtf i hate Dick now

Americans are cucks who prefer supporting faceless corporations instead of their own people. American "nationalists" are cucks, plain and simple.

Meanwhile, Hungary is planning massive benefits to help raise their birth rate and support families.

is this your attempt at an argument?

wtf i love Hungary now

because the middle ground candidate NEVER wins here. we either get a democrat promising more entitlements, or a republican that wants to grow the military.

just fucking once I want someone who promises to cut down on nigger welfare AND military welfare so we can dedicate all that wealth on actual useful things.

>Prime Minister Viktor Orbán announced on Thursday, at the World Congress of Families, held in Budapest, that his government intended to increase the birth rate from 1.5 children per woman to 2.1 by 2030.

>Mr. Orbán’s action plan, however, includes some concrete measures in the hope of sparking population growth:

>Any female who owes a student debt will have her outstanding balance cut by 50% if she gives birth to 2 children. With 3 children or more, her entire student debt will be forgiven.

>Parents who give birth to 3 children will see the outstanding mortgage on their home decline by 1 million forints. Each additional child will result in a subsidy of 1 million forints per newborn, to be applied to the outstanding mortgage balance.

>The government will build and develop new nurseries and day care programs.

>Parents with at least two children can expect new tax benefits, although the prime minister did not reveal further details on this aspect of the action plan.

>The government will also establish a research institute to study demographics and ways to increase the country’s population.

Most Americans will, of course, not admit it, but the number one reason why we don't have things like universal healthcare and what have you is because we know niggers, spics, and other shitskins will disproportionately benefit from it and abuse it, as they do with every other remotely socialized system that we have.

but universal healthcare or infrastructure programs cant be exploited like that, spics and blacks arent gonna be breaking there legs to get looked after for half a week in hospital and infrastructure benefits everyone, as well as requiring people with actual skills to work on them. its not at all comparable to handing out free cash, and heck even if people managed to somehow exploit universal healthcare etc. it would still be millions of times better for most Americans then military spending even with a slight run off

How about nobody take other people's money from them in the first place so they have more money to do with what they fucking want?

because people need things like roads, power, medical care etc. and a free for all market has been proven to not be the best provider of these essential things. (not ruling out a degree of competition but not a complete free for all clusterfuck.)
>inb4 anarcho-capitalist fairy tales

People can't pay for those themselves?
Why?
What stops me from paying a construction company that builds roads to build a road? Magic?

>buttblasted by things done by some irrelevant guy over a decade ago
Wow, it's nothing.

I already checked out your faggy article the first time you shill cunts posted it an hour ago. Under Obama we accepted nearly 100,000 refugees a year, under Trump in 2017 we will get 70,000 refugees and the budget for 2018 only allows 50,000 refugees.

Literally fake fucking news is what you're shilling.

None of this would work in the USA because the primary people who owe enough student debt to consider having 3 kids worth it to get rid of it are fucking niggers.

If it was 50 years ago then beaners and niggers would be exploiting it, but modern rules regarding hospitals and gibs result in them exploiting that shit anyway while honorable white working class people die young because they refuse to be trashy

Universal health care would help our working white people survive

because who the fuck wants to be the one paying to maintain roads that benefit competing business's?
>inb4 taxing everyone who uses my road
well that sure sounds like a better alternative then everyone paying a far smaller tax to just maintain all of them at prices not dictated by a monopoly market

>thinks the outrageous spending on the military industrial complex and foreign intervention ended a decade ago. Are you mentally retarded or do you just happen to have lived in a cave since then?

>niggers are uneducated apes
>the only people with debt from further education toward better careers are niggers
>second post is too nonsensical to read so im not sure if you're agreeing with healthcare for all or not
seriously what on goddamn earth are you on about

They're contingently necessary for both mine and every other business in any given community's operations. We have to be able to transport goods and have goods transported to us. You think business owners would just twiddle their thumbs thinking "well gee, I sure wish there were roads so I could actually conduct business, but I don't have government goons threatening me to take my money which they give to the people who would make those roads for me but only after they've taken some off the top for themselves - guess I'll just do nothing"?
Are you a moron?

>Are you a moron?
no but you've clearly demonstrated that you are, do you seriously think everyone having to get together to fuck around sorting out there own roads, power and other basic services is a better alternative then a government which does all of that for you without half the hassle or price?
what you propose is:
-more expensive for small business owners
-more hassle for small business owners (by more I mean quite a lot)
-more suspect-able to fraud and problems that came with more unregulated dealings for small business owners
your limited/no government utopia is a fucking retarded pipe dream, and thats all it'll ever be. take that trash somewhere else

hey isnt bush taht guy that had trouble putting on a poncho and he went on ellen lol , hes okay in my book ,relax!

No - without government my costs of operation would be monstrously lowered, I would have way less hassle in employment contracts and conformance with absurd business regulations that fuck me in the ass and waste my time and energy in compliance with, and - *MOST IMPORTANTLY* - there wouldn't be a bunch of goons threatening myself and everyone else with violence for noncompliance with their extortion ring.

You are - in fact - a moron.

> I would have way less hassle in employment contracts
yeah making sure hard working employees aren't screwed over and under payed is a stupid idea fuck the government
>conformance with absurd business regulations that fuck me in the ass
yeah sure theres lots that could be weeded out but you know regulations to stop fraud, money laundering and unsafe practices aren't a bad idea and you don't want anyone but a neutral third party (government) in charge of that

other then spouting emotive bullshit you're failing quite miserably to sell you're limited government scheme desu

If my employees think they're being screwed by me they don't have to work for me, and soon I won't be running a business because if I'm really screwing them nobody worth a damn will work for me.

Fraud is theft. If a business has unsafe working conditions either the employees know about it and take a risk in engaging in employment under those conditions. No matter what, it's not competitive or moral to have to pay employees risk pay if you can mitigate risks for a lower cost. In most cases mitigating employee risk is cost efficient.

I'm not trying to sell you limited government - I'm pointing out the obvious fact that government FUCKS EVERYTHING OVER.

>Don't spend money on infrastructure
You must be an ancap. Fuck off with your non-existent roads, wilya?

you must mean this guyeither that or you totally missed the OP's point