>Let this walking liability live

How can you actually believe this?

bad strawman

seth was an ongoing and purposeful threat while weiner is just an idiot

hes the perfect scapegoat
do you know how to politic?

Insurance
Carlos danger has insurance.

Seth was just a dumb idealistic kid with no comprehension of the real word, hence his love for Bernie the jew

Weiner had a shit on Clinton but didn't release it

Also, his involvement is too high profile. No one suspected Seth of shenanigans.

But, look where Weiner is now.
>He's been unemployed and living with his mom for over a year
>He's gonna go to prison with a sex crime label
>He has to register as a sex offender
>His wife left him and will get full custody + child support, because daddy is a sex offender

Now me, I'd kill myself if I were him, but he has only ego and no pride. He'll live a long life in hell. Arguably, Seth got if easy.

*Seth got off easy

Gingrich lives, Gowdy lives, Chaffetz lives, Trump lives.

Where is all this Clinton power to have people eliminated?

Fucking tards on this board, ffs.

He knows his life will be kept comfy to keep him shut up, and the judges in NY wont go hard on him due to their dies to DNC.

>kill the guy who has dirt on you

weiner would just have it leaked after his death

you cant kill those people

they are too high profile you dumb retard

rich was a literal nobody

he's lizard people

>Berntards $
>DWS
>Killary
>Obumgo
>SKIPPY
>All going to jail.
DNC EMPLOYED PAKISTANI BROTHERS WHO STOLE INFO FROM OVER 45 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS.. ALSO SYNCS WITH HILLARY'S SERVERS..SETH RICH MURDERERS

podesta said "make an example." that's how, for starters... fago

Can't wait for tons of shilling in this thread too

Your quiet now you fucking shill. You should hang

was nobody, he's a hero forever now

Totally makes sense now: they used their immense political power and vast international criminal cabal to kill a literal nobody. Of course! How retarded of me. But, seriously we can't let her get the nuclear codes.

>bad strawman
It was, which is why (you)

I think that Weiner's unfortunate death would be way way too politicized.

Yes, Seth was outgoing. He also someone who was squeaky clean. Weiner was trying to keep out of the light and stay hidden.

Weiner dies in odd accident in next 5 years. Guaranteed. Kek wills it. Boating/skiing/airplane malfunction etc. He played at the big boy table, and crapped out.

hot af

Deep down Huma still loves his penis.

deep down huma has a penis

Weiner is still alive for two reasons:

1. It's been long speculated that there is one or more MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) contingency plan in play, to destroy the Clintons if Weiner was to die under mysterious circumstances. The Hillary/Huma emails backed up on his computer were rumored to be one of these "dead man switches" that Weiner was holding over Clinton's head keep him from being murdered.

2. Huma, in spite of everything, still has love for Anthony Weiner. Even though they are now finally divorcing, Huma most likely can't bring herself to tell Hillary and Bill that they can finally call their hitman to kill him.

cause their sham marriage qualifies the scum clintons arranged partnership to the sheep. Just keeping Huma in the public eye after her standing by weener shoild have disqualified Hillary as a candidate. Trump was our other option.

Weiner & Huma were playing the long con all along
They wanted to BE the Clintons,not work for them.
Which is where the
>life insurance
Files come into play...
The only question is
>who flipped first?
My money is on Huma...she seems cunning and smooth
Rode wiener as a beard all the way until he became useless
No way she 'accidently' sync'd her outlook on Tonys' dirty MacBook
she knew it was a sinking ship
I think at the end she'll be the last one standing.
Fucking female Kissinger connecting the Muslim Brotherhood to lefty pinkos in DC.
Any anons watching...
>keep your eyes on Huma

>he was too easy to kill
>therefore they didn't kill him
You're a real life genius

>Even though they are now finally divorcing,
I think the timing of the divorce was very odd.

There are laws about spousal protection from testifying against one another.....The timing was insane. I don't buy it for a moment that it wasn't staged that way.

What does Bear Grylls have to do with the DNC?

Wienar is an accomplished Jew who has been in the Clinton-run game for a long time. I guarantee you he told them through Huma that he had safety measures in place to release documents if anything happened to him.

>keep your eyes on Huma
Yep. Id not be shocked to see her disappear with the kids on vacation......

>killing your manager's husband

yeah that'll fly.

>He had a file on his laptop named "Insurance"

I think that's all you really need

>killing your manager's beard.

Fixed it for you. Huma and Hillary have been dyking out for a long, long time.

I don't think Seth was a Jew nor did he torture rape and murder a child to get into the protected inner circle.

>I don't think Seth was a Jew
He was unironically.

You should use your considerable intellect to solve all of the worlds problems.

No, doofus: they wouldn't kill him because they knew deep down that the brilliant sleuths on a Taiwanese Nancy Drew fan forum would one day bring them to justice!

Yeah, but Weinerfag plays by the rules and supports the Pizzabros. Seth was a "Berniebro."

Why do you assume that it's that simple when you know how far removed you are from the details?

stop
you're just embarrassing yourself and making everyone uncomfortable

I'm totally convinced and on board with you guys now. Really. It all makes sense now: Hillary killed a literal nobody who had access to enough information to destroy her campaign, and Podesta has a child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place. Brilliant. What other "red pills" can you drop on me?

There is probably some ancient version of the phrase "It's not about what you know, it's about who you know", because its always been true. Rich didn't know the same echelon of people that Weiner does. It is likely that people at that level of politics who are savvy to the game, like Weiner, have various failsafes in place in the event that they are murdered, and make it known that such failsafes exist.

Murder is an extreme measure even for a mafia, and is avoided if possible. There are usually better (cleaner) ways to get rid of a person than murdering them. The only circumstance in which it is really wise to use murder to silence someone, where the benefit outweighs the enormous risk, is when time is a factor and you can't afford to wait for other methods, like a character assassination or legal set-up, to take effect, i.e. they intend to dime you to the whole world that afternoon for some serious criminal shit and you are trying to win a tight presidential race that people have invested a billion dollars in.

I would wager that Weiner has a dead man's switch.

Also its far more difficult to murder a high profile target like Weiner. More people will look into it, more chances to get caught.

These. Weiner held office. Setch was just a staffer.

Look at this shill right here

You mom fucks niggers.

There's no basement at Comet. You're thinking of Buck's.

it was good advice that I gave you, for free even.

This tweet means exactly what it says. Wikileaks does not reveal sources, even by implication. You are reading too much into it if you think this proves anything about Seth Rich, who was likely assassinated by Russia because he knew too much about the Wikileaks connection.

Bingo.

>We never name sources
>names person
>ergo said person is not a source
This is rudimentary logic.

The thing is, Alefantis doesn't specify where the basement is, just that there is one. They're latching onto the "Comet has no basement" line because it's actually true, even if it's not a very significant truth.

They've been strawmanning the whole thing, basically.

He was spared because he was married to Clinton henchwoman Huma Abedin (islamist jihadi). He turned out to be useful as a scapegoat and a distraction from their more nefarious activities.

inb4 he takes all blame in court then found with 3 self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head

Whatever. This place is exactly what I expected after hearing about it on MSNBC. Think I'll go tell all of my friends about it now. Byee!

>implying John F Kennedy wasn't high profile

I own a building that was built around 1910. When it was built there were bars/saloons on either side, and a tunnel between those that ran under my building for the rich people to use instead of walking in the street drunk. Eventually they turned the tunnel into a long room for storage, probably alcohol during prohibition. To this day there is a basement below me, that I could access but for a brick wall, and it has no connection to that property on paper.

whos carlos danger

>but doesn't actually leave

Like how JFK Jr.'s plane crash was looked into.

Its Weiner's spy name

Totally possible and wouldn't surprise me. Either way, it is true that massive tunnels built by Dupont run right underneath the street that Comet is on.

Because the population at large has no idea who Seth Rich is and the mainstream media could choose to not cover his death in any detail.

>kill some austrian guy, start ww1
>don't kill some austrian guy, start ww2
are stormfags even trying? Only when germans are gone forever, will war finally be gone with them.

Incidentally, Michael Savage started calling him this because they both share the same last name (oy vet you say it's not Savage) and it pains Michael to say it.

These

what the fuck? Is this is reference to the Dupont tunnels? Or is this from one of those art exhibits/shows?

Seth Rich is just a meme to counter the Trump-Russia meme the leftists are pushing. Meme warfare never ends.

>Not a shill

Confirmed

I saw that too, my nippon ally

way too many eyes on him, hes under FBI investigation

both
underground tunnels being converted for some art project
a similar thing exists in Berlin i think, hence the Germans involved, and Soros, and a pizzeria....

Jesus. I must have missed that.

Found on Weiners laptop was a file called "life insurance" which is speculated to have sex photos of both Clinton's with minors.

Though not giving specifics a police captain on NYPD said as a father the files made his stomach turn.

Weiner flew on the Lolita express with Bill, Hillary, Huma and other high level politicos.

Think what you want of Weiner he's not a complete idiot who does have a life insurance policy that would take down huge names if he were to die suddenly.

Alefantis has a restaurant in Berlin too

Seth was not rich..... Weiner was. One man shot down like a dog in the street, yet the other is above the law and now has a license to rape young girls........ Funny how muney changes things.

What a bizarre cock of a man.

Weiner had 500,000 emails on Clinton in his possession because his wife Huma Abedin is Hillary's personal assistant and a Saudi spy.

He is also high profile and in the spotlight.