>tfw have a smarter leader than America

>tfw have a smarter, sexier, more brilliant, more effective and more uniting leader than America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
youtu.be/Et3QcMLCt1E
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-fight-how-justin-trudeau-outclassed-patrick-brazeau-five-years-ago-in-a-boxing-match-for-the-ages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being this much of a woman

>roleplaying

>more effeminate

I'll give you that one, leaf.

>tfw have a smarter leader than america
>so smart that he realizes his wife should be impregnated by a man who is more alpha than he is
>true genious

>fix housing market by crashing it
>smarter than selling 300b in weapons to a third world country

Trudeau is selling weapons to that same third world country.

i heard he is a computer genius

>sexier

If you're the sort of person who finds floppy-haired, spineless numales attractive, I guess.

>bragging about trudeau
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

The eternal cuck strikes again!

youtu.be/Et3QcMLCt1E

this faggot makes my legs cross and my womb dry up

We'll start the cleansing with your kind.

>We men have to be feminists too

The great words of Justin Trudeau...

yeah you can fucking keep him, Canafags.

le weed mans wife is a nazi troll who wears a latex mask to pretend shes fugly so other women wont hate her. i think she watched the first mission impossible 1 to many times

I don't hate women and i'm fine with them having equal rights to me.

Shut up you fucking cuck.

Must be a bait. gj op almost got me.

Being as terrified as you are is the ultimate cuckery

>smarter
No. Canada's slowly morphing into audism.

>everyone standing equidistant from each other
>trudeau runs up and tries to squeeze in

Dude actually kill yourself. Please. I'm not fucking joking either

>Tfw too smart for muscles

I'm not physically able to keep my legs that close together without moving my balls & cock up into my lap.

He's literally sitting like only a woman can ffs.

>Tusk going WTF

If your enemy kills themselves, do they still win?

Yeah, he's so fucking intelligent
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

>says women are equal to men
>unironically in front of a Muslim church, where women aren't allowed to speak, and have to sit in the back
>champion of equality

>muscle man got his shit fucked up by el twinko: news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-fight-how-justin-trudeau-outclassed-patrick-brazeau-five-years-ago-in-a-boxing-match-for-the-ages

tfw neolib

stronger together

Andrew Scheer is 6'4''.

How can manlet Trudeau ever compete?

FUN FACT: In the 1920s, Justin Trudeau helped lay the foundation for Quantum Mechanics alongside his lab assistants Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein, their work being mostly derivative.

He's only sitting like that because of the manspreading meme. He's literally smashing his balls just to virtue signal

*Blocks your path*
>tfw you have a more competent leader than the West has.

>tfw your leader is the embodiment of nepotism

>bait
He was born in 1971

Not cherry picking here, but it honestly looks like he's actually gay. Why hasn't he come out yet? I'd rather have him come out and divorce then appear like some cuck faggot, At least It'll make sense.

Trudeau is 6'2", only 2 inches shorter

macron x trudeau is canon btw
#frogshipping

At least Trump isn't corrupt though. Trudeau is bought and sold.
stfu womenleave troll

Yet you post Trudeau a guy with big muscles

thats not the face of a man

thats the face of a effminate weak numale, so he represents cucknaida well indeed. weak effeminate pussys

i live near the cucknadian border and cross it alot just to beat the shit out of you punks, i go to your bars and look for lumbersexuals to destroy with my white straight male fists of rage. i yell MURICA when im done beating you into submission, you """guys"""" are very easy to beat down i might add.
Then i stab your females cervixs with my huge murica dicks. I have been told by to many cucknadian women to count that the nuleaf drys them up and cant staisify them. they wish us REAL AMERICAN MEN would just take the place back over and fuck them into oblivion.
stay weak leafs

>Wew
>The post

lol america is full of weak effeminate pussy. You're not a ""guy"". I know that's a fake story because Canada doesn't put up with that. If someone punched me in highschool my dad would sue their ass into oblivion.