What is the most red-pulled breakfast in the world and why is it the fried egg?

>6 grams of protein in a large egg
>Good fats
Hot damn this stuff is delicious with some choccy milk

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?as_ylo=2013&q=eggs heart disease&hl=en&as_sdt=0,19
archive.is/rqS3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your heart disease

Eggs are high in saturated fats and cholesterol which is known to cause heart disease
Your post is bait and just trying to invoke this conversation we're having

it's actually fish

Take a whole pack of butter. Boil on very low until the foam on top is mostly gone and the butter is clear and there's stuff on the bottom. Now you have clarified butter, it fries your eggs better.

You're thinking of excessive animal fats.

Eggs are very healthy in moderation and a great source of protein with no carbs.

Top Tier:
Omelette

High Tier:
Sunny-Side Up

Mid Tier:
Scrambled

Low Tier:
Poached

Shit Tier:
Boiled

Is this true? Also does it require a whole pack of butter?

LOL. It's le cholesterol is bad meme.

Too bad that one was debunked when the sugar industry was busted with the conspiracy with Harvard.

Don't feed (((them)))
Make your own butter, and clarify it from your own

None of their tricks

is there actually any evidence for MUH MANLY MANLY FOOD is not unhealthy?

scholar.google.com/scholar?as_ylo=2013&q=eggs heart disease&hl=en&as_sdt=0,19

Update your science, fool.

>shit tier poached
ftfy'

Fat doesn't make you fat.

I bet you go into a coffee shop and order a "skinny cappucino" with a "low-fat muffin".

>choccy

delete your brain

>choccy milk
>eggs
???????????????????'
beef and kecup
>???????????'

This guy fucks

This is the right answer.

I do 1-3 lbs of butter at a time usually and it yields roughly 75% of the previous amount because butter is part water (lost when the foam foams).

Don't boil it too fast or the stuff the comes out of the butter and settles on the bottom will burn. I think it's proteins and sugars. It's not bad to keep if you want to add it to your scrambled eggs about halfway through to re-moisten them.

I don't have ruminants to milk, deal with it.

The Fuck. Boiled eggs are delicious. Boil for 5 minutes, a little paprika and salt. Youre so wrong. Scrambled?! Sunny side up?! The Fuck is sunny side up except a pretty and eweb more runny over easy? Jesus Christ youre a Fucking idiot.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

I like egg on a steak

Tastes like a hundred dollar bill

You are eating an underdeveloped chick fresh out of a bird's cloaca.

Boiled is the best because you can boil a dozen on sunday and have quick breakfasts all week

eggs gross me out a little bit cant get over that its a dead chicken fetus

Anything with bacon or ham is non Jewish and non Muslim and is thus the most redpilled.

they pump hens with hormones to ensure most chicks will be female. Then you eat these eggs and chicken and the hormones get into your body making you masturbate to traps

Reminder that fat and proteins are the best things you can eat. Don't eat the sugar or carb Jew if you want to have a decent body.

>grapefruit
>black coffee
>toast with a blue brie spread

Shit is yummy and gives me a nice pep in the morning.

Redpilled breakfast is bagel and lox with a serving of cranberries and water

>meta studies
Those have been proven ineffective for finding a connection between cholesterol and heart disease
I haven't heard about it; I'd love to read it
But I have heard about the egg industry paying people off

Wait a sec. Are you saying that my clarified butters are unhealthy? Evidence?

And it's bloody delicious

just buy gee from the paki shop, it's the same shit

clarified butter is great; it doesnt go off as quickly as butter and can be left out the fridge for bloody ages

that only makes it better

Is this a fetish?

I've never eaten an omelette that tasted better than fried or scrambled would have instead.

No I eat a whole food vegan diet like a real man
Raw carrots, potatoes, berries, beans, rice

>Cinnamon Raisin Oats meal and Greek strawberry yogurt

Basted and poached>

Are you so lazy you can't boil butter?

Where do you even find lox at?

and random Capital letters

Yes, eggs taste great and are good for you in moderation.

>with some choccy milk
you monster.

Great source of colosterol too

I'm about to have some fried eggs, mushrooms, cooked shaved ham and avocado on a pita bread because fuck sliced bread.

Saturated fats are only dangerous because they are solid at room temperature so they clog arteries. I heard Joe Rogan say the cholesterol thing is bs and he knows nutrition. I personally ate too many eggs and now I'm allergic and shit my brains out if I eat them.

just go to the ethnic section and look for the poo in loo stuff. Look for ghee. It's clarified butter without the work

>"skinny cappucino" with a "low-fat muffin".
lol imagine working in a shop like starbucks having to put up with hearing shit like "Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato" / "Non-Fat Frappuccino With Extra Whipped Cream And Chocolate Sauce" or "all Nonfat Latte, 2 Percent Foam" everyday

In Japan they go raw egg on top of small bowl of rice with sesame seeds

vegimite on buttered toast and a cup of tea for me mate,fuck! gonna have some right now!

but that tastes like a junkies buttcrack user

my gran was a matron and you should always wash your hands after touching paper money

So very wrong

Cholestrol related problems are genetic you cuck

yes

Slice up one raw potato and dice half an onion, toss in pan along with some bacon bits and butter. Season with salt and add dried rosemary. Fry evenly for about 5 min until potato is golden brown. Mix 2 large eggs and add to the pan. Season with pepper. Add some shredded cheese on top. Wait until egg is solid and flip over one side. You just made an omelette.

Don't forget to add an 1/8 of cannabis flowers after it has been clarified

my grandma made me do that and wash cans before you open them

archive.is/rqS3A

this is the only reason ive ever bought clarified butter

THC-laden alcohol can be added directly to clarified butter, the alcohol evaporates and leaves the THC in the oil.

rats piss on them, easy way to get a disease

no sugary drinks

and take breaks inbetween meals

if you eat all the time you get diabetes

body needs rest from eating

fried egg on top of rice
fucking delicious

They're not fertilized you dolt

Nowhere near as good as homemade. I can only imagine the joy of doing Oh. Okay.

>fried egg
>with some choccy milk

mfw
how old are you, ffs?
that's tween shit right there

The statistically best breakfast is steak and eggs with milk.

It's a metaphor you hoser

This was my brokeass breakfast for a while

tfw nobody checks your second quad in seven years

fuck you cunt its good

>not enjoying fizzled eggyweggs with a tall scupper of choccy
you are the pleb here

I just screenshotted this, thanks hans

kek not everyday user once in a while when I'm being a lazy fuck

>2 eggs
>teaspoon soy sauce
>teaspoon sugar
Say what you want about the nips, they know how to make an omelette.

in japan it is not illegal to give your chickens a plant that will flush their bodies of parasite and bacteria thus reducing the risk of raw poultry produce gained illnesses

God Tier:
Balot (for me)

Top Tier:
Omelette

High Tier:
Sunny-Side Up

Mid Tier:
Scrambled

Low Tier:
Poached

Shit Tier:
Boiled

it is now

>no deviled
Lazy nigger.

monster

That is not an omelette.

that requires extra ingredients

Saturated fat can contribute to Heart Disease by clogging up arteries. The body has natural ways of clearing that shit up, but it leaves behind a plaque due to scarring of the blood vessel where the clog was. If that plaque ruptures, you can get a heart attack.

And yes, saturated fats can contribute to fat. You also need some fat, though. Excess sugar is typically the bigger culprit, but you shouldn't eat a tub of butter with your toast.

But yeah dietary cholesterol may not be an issue

Fried egg and bacon sandwiched between two pieces of buttered toast (or buttered biscuits if you prefer.)

God tier.

Sup Forums is flooded with normies, they dont undrestand board cultures and fuck everything up.
meanwhile they dont even get red pilled because every neckbeard that could has fled.

>sliced potatoes
>omelette
no

btfo

>God Tier

Dietary cholesterol =/= blood cholesterol

Replace butter with clarified butter. Do not mix the eggs before adding to the pan, simply crack them in and mix into the hash. Do not add salt and spice until you turn off the flame. DO NOT ADD CHEESE.

Bacon, eggs, and a bit of baked potatoes. But sometimes I'm not sure about the carbs. Also throw some fruit in. I eat a lot for breakfast

you guys want to know a secret that god told me?

fat doesnt cause you to gain a single pound
by itself

you can drink an entire bottle of olive oil and not gain 1 single pound

your body simply shits out the fat and only uses a little bit for running the body

so when youre cooking you can throw like half a stick of butter and it doesnt do anything to your waistline

not many people know this

i learned this from the lord

Thu must rud pulled brukfust us thu nuw zulund brukfust.

>choccy milk
Well played troll, friendo

So do omelettes.

>milk