Extremism is caused by sexual frustration and insecurity

you all are suffering from this

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0090718
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

extremism is caused by memes

I got way more racist after I got a gf, your theory sucks

Right wing whites have the highest birth rate. Left wing whites have the lowest. That's a fact.

please don't imply that left wing are not extremists

No its caused by psychopathy.

Only one way to test this theory- give us all hookers and big trucks

most of us aren't extremists
we're here for the keks

I haven't had sex in almost a year now.

This is correct. Notice how all racists are extremeley mad about competition from blacks and latinos taking away their women? They get mad at people who consent to being a couple, ffs.

They are simply afraid of manly nonwhites

What a sad existence that must be

We all have deformed micro penises, like the Führer.

bad b8

This. I fuck exclusively latinas, get laid a lot and have no urge to become an extremist.

Make me a taco you god damn wetback

Not this Freudian bullshit again
Well, if it's gonna be this way.
Liberalism is caused by malfunctioning parts of the brain associated with self-preservation, threat perception and identity.

No
Religion is the cause.

And cornered rats bite.

This.

and what is religion?

the redistribution of sex

>we're here for the keks

Jokes on you. My waifu brings sexual satisfaction.

Muslims let it all out by fucking goats and still go and blow themselves up
Your point is null.

I'm not an extremist, I can resist all your redpills, have been posting on Sup Forums since 2009 & I still love the jews, all the smartest & most talented people are jewish, nothing pol can say to change my mind.

>I haven't had sex in almost a year now.
Lightweight.

WHOA! And here I was thinking that my right-wing beliefs were caused by constantly having to hear Tyrone unloading his 9 millimeter outside my window.

srsly though, nonwhites are subhumans

This is actually a common sentiment held by people which is what makes the troll so effective.

i'm gay and i fuck men all the time. all. the. time.

i'm also extremely right wing kill all niggers

>afraid of nonwhites
Kek you wish, spic.

Kek, I love moronic memes like this that the left continues to spout yet is easily refuted.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0090718

Highest risk factors for extremist sympathy and belief are being educated and affluence. Well educated people with money don't tend to be insecure or sexually frustrated. Almost every single extremist that has enacted a terrorist plot has been married.

You're a racist moron.

Am I an extremist? I feel more sober with every redpill. FWIW, I have sex often... with females!

How so?

Say that to my face and see what happens, little bitch.

Do you go for burly dudes or traps?

Or ya know giving a meaning and purpose to the uncaring void that is existence

Second

Curious, how can you be right wing and not kill yourself? Also, what do you mean you "fuck men?" Do these other men know you are right wing, and are there a lot of gay men like this?

shut up banana beaner

this fucking image i hope you will get cancer

Eh could be worse I could live in mexico

(((they))) spam the boards with that shit hoping it works to convince people to ignore the evidence. literally no one thinks white women prefer "poc" ever.

Who said that?
>looks down
Hey there, little guy. Did you hear a faggot saying something a minute ago?

> 33
first OP chemo

bro I just came.

to tell you you are a faggot.

if the state cannot keep people secure, the people become extreme. and wacky Freud would say that sexual frustration comes from me wanting to bang my mom when i was younger or something right?

>ad homs

The more advanced the sickness, the more severe the cure. Extremism is a natural, predictable, logical, necessary response to perpetual crises. What matters is which type it is.

if you beleive in it...

do peeople on pol honestly beleive in it, or only follow it because it brings them benefits/ gaurunteed pussy

and what do we do in a world where god is dead

I'm 6' and have been practicing martial arts for 11 years

You're no one buddy

Freud has ALOT to answer for.

>dude was a mother fucker.

>im 11 and what is this.

I don't have a problem with men who fuck men and women who fuck women, I just get really fuckin annoyed with how over-represented and glorified they are in entertainment and media, and the "bug chasers", the ones who deliberately get infected with HIV/AIDS and go about spreading it must be arrested and destroyed in secluded facilities to prevent outbreaks.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Indeed they should keep it in their bedroom and not get their rocks off in the playground of a preschool or some shit.