Why do niggers act the way they do, especially in the United States? Is it a combination of genetics, culture...

Why do niggers act the way they do, especially in the United States? Is it a combination of genetics, culture, and how they were raised?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/
youtube.com/watch?v=HF-nkzBUakM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because niggers are subhuman animals. It's not just the US. Name one successful black run country, city, or area. Consistency across all of those different places and cultures. It's genetic.

The Africans are higher is testosterone. Testosterone is not aggression. It's the hormone that makes the male seek a higher place on the social hierarchy. This explains much of rap music. Also there is a correlation between IQ and testosterone. Asains have far less, blacks have far more. This is why intellectuals are usually twinks and meat heads are usually stronger.

Their IQ is just too low, they're not meant to think hard, they just do physical shits.

And there hasn't been any successful black country ever. They're too ooga booga to be productive.

Many people on here will say it's because of some sort of inheritance but that's bullshit. Environmental factors are the single largest indicator of crime. I'm not saying people shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions but you do have to consider that people who commit crime often come from low socioeconomic status.

Yes they "feel the need" to be more alpha because their neighborhood demands it. If you're acting like a soft Sup Forumstard in the hood you're gonna get beat.

OH BOY A NIGGERS ACTING LIKE NIGGERS THREAD LET ME GET MY NIGGER FOLDER

Actually there have been studies that have shown no significant testosterone differences between whites and blacks in America. Have some studies found differences? Yes. But some haven't and environment can greatly influence testosterone levels. There are also plenty of smart people who are strong, knock off the bro-science crap.

((Citation needed))

It's so easy to hate niggers ugh

they act like faggots
probably because they are faggots

buncha shitstains raised by drama-addled single-mothers with no concept of value or work

kek, my dad taught me to be super fucking careful in black areas when driving. When at a stop light try to never get in the middle always stay on an outside lane and park your car far enough away from the one in front of you to give you ample room in case of a chimp attack.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/

we stopped hanging them.

If I was ever in that situation I would jump up and immediately bearhug the guy that lit me on fire and make sure he goes down with me. Don't have any experience being lit aflame though so can't say for certain I'd get it done.

they needed to stay slaves

White boys got fucking REKT

Stupid, fatherless boys that nobody really cared for when they were young.

You ever hear how Africanized bees are more violent and swarm easier than normal honey bees? The Africanized bees are actually called killer bees.

I'm guessing this went the same with humans.

yes. picrelated and the lack of fathers exponentially increases the likelihood of bad going to worse.

They needed to stay in Africa

Riddle me this: I spend a lot of time in Canada, I'm there now in fact. You drive up from Buffalo and into Toronto, and black folk talk like other Canadians, shake your hand instead of bumping fists, are out doing regular shit, playing street hockey, mowing their lawns, go to school or work, having a drink with non-blacks, doing whatever regular shit.

Then you drive back across the border - and it's a full-on fucking gangsta rap video.

How do you explain that??

Yes but those factors determine how everybody acts ever, not just niggers.

Like the presence of black and latino neighbourhoods?

they ganged up on two white guys and couldn't even knock out one of them. Your people are animals that need to be shot down in the street.

Dude just let them take your shitty white trash car.

There are many differences, but a huge one is the fact that due to black's often growing up in low income, violent neighborhoods, black men are more inclined to develop alpha traits (confidence, courage, not giving up, being a leader, never looking to others for approval).

Black men are faced with a visceral, dangerous reality. The most common cause of death for a black man in the US is homicide.

White men, on the other hand, often grow up in a much safer, sugar coated environment, where they do not have to face struggles or hardships growing up. Thus, the need for alpha-like traits isn't really present or needed.

I don't like the words Alpha and Beta, but in my experience Black men have more dominant, masculine personalities than White men do.

BLACKED

How anyone behaves is a combination of everything else.
These techno-spectacles are dope as fuck.

you're repeating shit you've heard but not ever actually looked into for yourself there user

Requesting the webm of the high school girl knocking a nigger the fuck out and then sprinting out of dodge.

ITS NOT A NIGGER. IT WAS A SPIC OR A WIGGER. THE DUDE HAD WHITE SKIN FFS

You have to remember, they are 200,000 years less evolved than whites. They are basically still in caveman mode.

Failure to integrate into society.

>flag
Niggers are subhuman, but you jungle-asians aren't much better. The Philippines is a shithole and all your women are desperate for white cock.

Seem like a useful tool the cull weak whites from the gene pool.

The smart, ambitious ones learned to travel the Railroad and escaped to Canada.

someone answer this if you've got any ideas, i don't get the fucking difference

>Who needs the second amendment! Just call the police!

Like I said, fucking REKT. Betacucks don't deserve pity.

Twin studies prove it's all genetics.
They just have primitive ape genes.

he missed all his drops D:

The craddle of civilization

Cause American niggers are babied subhumans that get a free ride off empathy no matter what they do they'll be the Jews little handybag

>(confidence, courage, not giving up, being a leader, never looking to others for approval).

Kek you're absolutely retarded or have never been near a black person if you assume this.

Niggers are cowards whose confidence (usually to commit crimes or fight) only shoots up when they are surrounded by their own kind. Individually niggers are weak, do not show any sort of leadership abilities, always look to their peers for approval (why do you think nigger fashion is the way it is? why do you think they have a crab-in-bucket mentality and hate fellow blacks that act like whites?) and, if presented with a dangerous situation, niggers will always flee looking for the easiest route.

This is just fact. Watch some nigger videos. They always fight in a group like pack animals, and they run away at the nearest sight of danger when committing crimes.

And with that I'm out. Remember to post in future nigger threads and share with your family/friends.

Animals.

HAAHAAAHAAAA

MY FUCKING SIDES

maybe it's because they look at yo mama

Being exposed to American culture in general, there's too many resources and 90% of the population is beyond subhuman

Dude that looks rad.

Being emotional and impulsive is not an "alpha" trait. Growing up in a tough environment does not automatically make you an "alpha" but can make you an idiot. Lifting weights, getting stronger, educating yourself, having compassion, and being just are masculine traits. Your view of masculinity is completely wrong.

>The craddle of civilization

You need to rethink that

youtube.com/watch?v=HF-nkzBUakM

Combination of dependence on the welfare state due to disproportionately high amount of fatherless homes (or vise versa, disproportionately low IQ compared to other races, disproportionately high "warrior gene"

is there a story here?

I have no idea what the fuck I am even looking at. You have no context as to what the grraphic is supposed to represent and it is worded in an earful way. Cute the source or GTFO. The graph is also shit and not labeled properly.

>The Philippines is a shithole and all our men are desperate for filipino boipussi

ftfy

>One bone at swimming distance from Africa.

I guess the aquatic ape was right.

That bitch is tenacious

and instead of helping the innocent white girl, the brown mongrels just film it to entertain their sadistic pleasures.

>I don't like the words Alpha and Beta, but in my experience Black men have more dominant, masculine personalities than White men do.
you seem not to understand what alpha and beta mean.

Cuck

Lifting weights and getting stronger don't make you alpha. Haven't you been on /fit/?

Full of autistics asking for advice on how to smooth talk a girl, they can't score a girl even with those chiseled bodies and prominent jawlines.

fpbp

>couldn't hold a civilized conversation and resort to violence
Nothing to be proud of. The white guys weren't looking to fight.

The jews in the entertainment industry taught them to be this way by rewarding the most degenerate among their culture.

It's like a movie. Cops show up after the action.

A combination of culture, upbringing, and that it's the easiest option. It isn't only blacks though and that should be noted.

>implying those beta faggots were trying to have tea and crumpets

They got fucking rekt. Did you see that guys head flopping around like a fucking bobble head? His friends too scared and full of fear to counterattack.

Fucking blacked.

Genetics and the low IQ is a big factor

But you can really blame the parents and the mainstream media by representing their culture with this thug life bullshit, obviously someone with a low IQ and no dad will get influenced by some adult nigger rapping hardcore shit on TV

sauce?

and you think that's a good thing Jamal? If anything, that makes your community look bad.

Mostly because of their subhuman genetics. Though, how their monkey shines are expressed is mostly due to upbringing and environment.