Every ad for an American university I see is dominated by women and minorities. Are they trying to drive white men away?

Every ad for an American university I see is dominated by women and minorities. Are they trying to drive white men away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgDoxWt5cZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no they just dont want to be accused of being racist

they do it here also...show all the browns at the front and put whitey at the back etc

They're the only ones stupid enough to pay 120k for a degree

This could be doing white men a favor desu
they'll leave the scam that is university and look elsewhere for work

why would that drive anyone away anyways? even if you hate minorities, just go there and get an education.

more likely to broaden that market. not everything is a reptilian space jew white genocide conspiracy

Black women are the most highly educated demographic in America now. They're guaranteed admission and financial aid for any university. Higher education is a business. Minorities are their target market.

If a university is using an ad, its a scam targeted to retards, so they are going after their key audience

>If a university is using an ad, its a scam targeted to retards

imagine being this butt hurt because of your own uneducated, ignorant stupidity.

>highly educated
They must of lowered the standards by a long shot.

t. Strayer university grad

I've been paying attention to University commercials and adverts lately. The stereotypical college pamphlet included everyone (whites, blacks, Latinos, etc.) trying to show how diverse the universities were. Now they're airing ads almost exclusively composed of women and minorities with maybe one white guy
This picture is from a commercial for the Big Ten which only had 1 private University. I can't imagine the average debt per graduate in that conference is over $40K.

White men have probably learned either go for stem or don't go at all. Ads won't change that

Correct

>Black women are the most highly educated demographic in America now.
We're never leaving this fucking rock.

OK, but if I'm a dipshit 18 year old (as all of them are) then the adverts I see are going to impact my perception of the universities.
World you go to a school where a majority of the population is non-white?

>They're the only ones stupid enough to pay 120k for a degree
lol silly goyim your tax dollars pay for that.

Then the Asians will just dominate engineering, mathematics and other stem majors and they won't miss whites

Oh that's nothing.....

has Sup Forums seen the new sprite ad yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgDoxWt5cZw

Would*
Sorry, I'm a phone posting nigger.

>must of
you must've graduated at the top of your class

you have no idea
they don't want educated people, they want puppets and slaves.

>Every ad for an American university I see is dominated by women and minorities.

Because Federal money.

They get more for minorities and women through various programs.

Universities are about profits, not education.

Harvard has a 36 Billion dollar endowment. Why is it still one of the most expensive schools on the world?

I was the best damn sniper they ever had.

It's an ad. they know there are 2 things white males love: women and/or a big black cock.

>Harvard has a 36 Billion dollar endowment.
You could feed haiti for the next 50 years with those shekels.
I'm not saying you should, fuck niggers.

It's not just adverts. It's the outreach these universities perform; it's the scholarships; it's the campus environments that vilify white men.

Sometimes you see a flag, read the post, and almost want to root for the Muslims there.

Stop faggot, there is no justification for what you just said.

Kek

You faggots advocate for destroying us all the time Mr.makeamericamexicoagain

Every ad period is like this in most Western nations now. You will almost never see a white man on any ads

We fucking don't, that's what your politicians want you to believe, are you implying we would be happier with another guatemala in our north border (no offense Guatemala but you're not murica). Any way you're a retard for praising pisslam.

>that's what you're polticians want you to believe
That's why I was hearing it straight from their mouths during the election?
>you're a retard for praising islam
Where in my post did I ever praise islam you troglodyte

Hang them, as we should have with the traitors in Tejas.

I fucked up, i didn't see the ID's, i'm sorry.

Probably because every university is packed with women and minorities.

>Are they trying to drive white men away?
Yes. The people in control are trying to drive white men away. Some are going along with it because they are afraid, but that's irrelevant. The purpose is to drive white men away.
Fortunately, white men are already building a new better than ever meritocracy via the Internet. White-hating Feminists think they are winning, but they aren't. The rest of us have left the schools (or at least, the humanities departments) and have taken our culture with us. Feminists are lording over empty shells and they don't even know it.