Is nursing the most redpilled major?

>Makes as much money as a stem degree
>Much less difficult
>Majority women, so you'll be swimming in pussy instead of being a virgin programmer
>Literally 85% of your class will be female so they'll have to compete for you

I wish I didn't study physics

op makes a good point, red pilled. but you have to clean up ppls piss and shit all day and are exposed to weird viruses and stuff that makes most ppl puke. so it's a mixed bag.

is this how you justify your major at parties?

i make almost as much with a philosophy degree and i dont wipe asses all day

>lots of stress
>become more feminine and liberal because no men around you
>alpha doctor makes you look weak
>people give you weird looks
>people laugh when they find out your not a doctor
>female employees purposely try to get you fired
>doctor treats you like a bitch
No thanks

what do you do for a living with a philosophy degree? Are you a priest?

>swimming in pussy

Haha this is how I know you're not a nurse. Unless you like fucking old, overweight single women you're out of luck. All the cute nurses are hooking up with residents and the odd single doctors. unless you're extremely handsome or charming to a fault, you're not getting your dick wet with anything but dirty bedpans.

t. A male nurse

The money is good tho.

>Supporting the health system bureaucracy
>Nurse aka paperwork professional aka pretend doctor
>Wanting a woman THIS bad

When you actually grow up and get your first job you'll see the world for what it is, kid.

This. Also, because you're one of the only males around, you get to lift all the people.

RIP in piss user's Back.

Except you don't earn shit in my country as a nurse. I prefer being a loner cs instead.

>how male nursing actually works
>any lifting over 30 lbs? your job
>longest hours
>always given hardest cases
>always have to pick up slack
>hospitals will suck your dick for you to sign a contract

just demand more pay. its the one field where AA works for you

do people unironically find this plastic whore attractive

Women date and marry up, dumbass. A nurse isn't going to want waste a second on a peer. The nurse would rather screw a doctor then screw a fellow male nurse.

Male nurse. Can confirm lot of work. But good pay (56 an hour right now) and benefits and my last 5 lays and 3 gfs have been nurses.

But yeah in retrospect if u can do med school you'll get paid more and more respect so if possible do that instead

I'm an EE major i just thought it looked sick cause it seems to be the only decent earning field that isn't male dominated

You have plenty of beautiful girls in your country and have a job, why you are complaining? No excuse in being lonely.

>often work nights and weekends

no thanks

if by redpilled you mean filled with spics...

Nursing is a 2 year degree so pretty much the best ROI decision you can make ATM.

I just want to be an abortionist specializing in minority and immigrant clients.

>seeking validation
KYS fag

i am a former rad tech.

Nursing is not for everyone.

You are going to enter a corporate environment dominated by women and retarded politics. you are going to have SJW femin nazis HR that want to kiss black ass and angry women that become middle mangers. These women that work there for 30 years will fucking hate each other.

you can work your ass off and still have to bend over for some kind of fuck. Dr's have way to much prestige attached to them.

work somewhere full of fucking niggers and see how you like that shit. rotting diabetes nigger feet. you like the sound of that?

Fuck the medical field. thats why i left.

what the fuck is a Major?

Last time i check it was a position in the military

EL Ed is the one feild where discrimination against women is actually encouraged. I've never once seen an unemployed make teacher who hasn't raped someone (and even then, he has to be convicted or that dude has his choice of locations).

If I ever see a male resume cross my desk I'm hiring him no questions asked.

Yeah 2 years for ASN but a lot of the hospitals now want BSN or higher. So if you're starting new BSN is really the expectation if you want a job or pay (4 years), but if you've been a nurse for a while you can slide with ASN (more nursing home and BS jobs less hospital jobs with good pay and benefits). Magnet hospitals only higher BSN or higher as nurses

My sister is a nurse, works 3 days a week and makes as much money as my computer science friend even though he works 5 days. If you can stomach shit, piss, and blood it might be pretty good

It's a mixed bag. Doctors will try to abuse you. However, being male in a majority female profession gets you noticed and put in leadership positions quick. It's affirmative action at its finest.

I graduated a two year RN program last week and already have a job offer, 85k starting. Helps to be a vet and have a penis. Just need to pass boards now which is cake.

thats an associates degree

>Drillers of Earth

Even without that chart I think we all already knew that was the manliest profession.

You want to be a male nurse? Don't you realise that by the time you get to university, people aren't limited to their classes for finding gfs?

>implying the nurses dont all compete for the male doctors

>Drillers of the Earth
Fuck I think I just grew a chest hair reading that.

faggot detected

>Bed pans

No fucking thanks. Math and science isn't that damn hard.

And yeah for sure I have an MSN right now but I paid off my student loans easy. It's one of the few majors that you make enough after to easily pay off cost of education and have a better lifestyle. But it's grinding hard work and as a guy all the female burses will try to make you lift and turn their patients. Easy to mess up your back

>redpilled
History is by far the most redpilled. Why the fuck haven't any of your spergs mentioned it yet?

yeah but everyone thinks you're a faggot

Girlfriend is finishing up nursing right now. Couldn't be prouder.

If you're too stupid to go into medicine or engineering, then I guess go for it.
You're literally woman tier though

Good point. We're in a huge shortage right now so I see ads for RN for $22-$28/HR all the time in a city where ren't is $500 for a 3br apt. Pretty cozy, especially in the sticks.

I always refer to them as "male nurses," it's a subtle way of pissing them off

For those 2.3 percent of men as a Kindergarten teacher I feel bad for them. While most probably aren't pedos you know that's the first thing people think about them.

>So what do you do?
>My name is Van, I'm a nurse, I'm a male nurse. I'm hired to people to treat their health issues, their deep dark health issues.

Only problem is having to care for smelly fat fucking shitbags for a living. Although being male you will likely be able to progress further in the career or do whatever you want.

I might have to fight HR and pajeets for my job but at least it won't ever involve cleaning out a bed pan.

only reason we need so many nurses is because there are too many old baby boomers.
Feel free to, err, help them along though....

you'll be wiping asses, sticking fingers in butts, and getting puked on for the rest of your life

you'll be working 12 hour shifts overnight, not to mention holidays and weekends

and you'll be called a nurse for the rest of your life

no thanks

hilarious and spot on. to be honest with you, some of the alpha males in the hospital aren't doctors it's the douchebag salesman and hospital administrators

>Majority women
EMR here, they will do anything for entertainment. Anything. Ranging from lewd to bat shit crazy, especially if it helps them get ahead.

Fun fact: nurses are almost always the ones first exposed to a deadly virus.

Combat medics now leave with nursing cred. Used to be an EMT cert which is just bullshit considering the shit medics actually do in the field.

85k starting? nigger please. I am a former medical professional and i know that is not accurate.

Yup. That's an RN

I have a step degree and I make 6 figures and work 8-5 weekdays. Why would I want to make less money, work shitty hours and take care of sick people like babies my whole life?

>working 14 hours a day
>delivering Mexican and Muslim babies while aborting white babies
>redpilled

Stem*

Are you going for LNP?

How is history redpilled in the slightest?

Have empathy for people dude. What if it's your family member who needs help? When my grandpa was dying I had to help him pee. Yeah it sucked but it is what it is.no one likes doing it but you do it for the person. Aside from that the job is good.

lol no
>Much less difficult
its a mind numbing retard job, i work with some
>Majority women, so you'll be swimming in pussy instead of being a virgin programmer
sluts arn't worth a dime, decent nurses marry doctors
Implying you are worth competing for

Good god this is autistic. I mentored some hot asian chick to not be a nurse and she went into health instead. i saved a life

Only if your a Gaylord

You know the whole "all these women!!" isn't going to trick anyone OP. We all know you're a gay who wants more men in nurse jobs so you can suck their dicks.

Most of the nurses I know married regular guys. Salesman, teachers, etc. The doctors I know married other doctors or like management consultants. Most doctors I know think nurses are pleb tier trash.

Maybe residents pump and dump them? But they're just easy low hanging fruit

>Glorified shit and piss janitor.

Depends where you work and if you get OT. Nurses in Cali make a killing. But yeah lot of work.

Male RN here. I run blood through a filter which balances a person's blood pH, normalizes their electrolyte levels, extracts excess extracellular/intracellular fluid from their body, and removes the excess blood urea nitrogen and creatinine, all while shitposting on Sup Forums, buying random gun parts online, making $60 an hour.

Get on my level faggot.

Shitty working hours. Just google what constant sleep rhythm swapping does to your body.

at a nursing home

im pretty sure this thread is about real nurses

BRAAAAAP!!!

Someone post that photo of the make nurse surrounded by smiling nurses

>>Majority women, so you'll be swimming in pussy instead of being a virgin programmer
>>Literally 85% of your class will be female so they'll have to compete for you

Wrong theyll be off fucking doctors, local soldiers or the rugby team props. Nurses are the biggest sluts

t. a soldier who lives near a uni with nursing students.

Learning about all of the ancient civilizations, how they rose, how they fell. Learning about motivations of wars, drivers of prosperity. You will be redpilled hard into knowing that ethno-states survive the longest, are the most successful, and that basically niggers are only useful as slaves.

An ASN is the MININUM to be an RN, but most RNs that are new have BSN or higher, the ASN ones are slowly retiring out

*Male nurse

Where do you live? 80+ is high end for the NYC/Weschester area but not uncommon.

I used to be a pre-nursing student at CSULB. However, the program is impacted so I switched major to civil engineering. I graduated but haven't found a job yet. Still didn't get some pussy.

>if your job isn't one of the 50%+ male jobs, you are officially a beta

>most of the female nurses are Dominican.
>redpilled.

>nurses make the same money as stem majors
Dog bless

Engineering and Med School is the most red pilled.

low IQ boons can't make it in those fields.

>so much pussy man it'll be so rad think of the coworkers

typical frat house college brain.

Have fun 'swimming in pussy' when you're in a horrible hospital smelling environment helping elderly people and other wrecks of life doing shit as simple as tasting a piss and getting them to the bathroom to take a shit.

God forbid you end up on the ER team where you're subject to see some of the most horrific shit walk through those doors you'll ever see in your life. Ever wonder if you can get a dildo lost up your ass? You'll surely find someone who had this thought while in the ER.

Already am an NP (family medicine) and doing DNP. I work 30 hours a week for 90k a year. Also teach on the side...they pay 2500 per credit. I.e., teach a 2 credit lab get 5k for that semester.

>Much less difficult

This is all true. Not to mention if you are a male nurse you will have a job no matter what as they are in HIGH demand every year. You'll get paid more and contribute to the wage gap for sweet feminist tears because as a male you are actually better than females in that you can lift heavy shit and people if you aren't a fucking pussy.

The only downside is the stigma but all things considered unless you're ugly as fuck those balance out very fast. Even the most average of looking people won't have trouble getting laid when studying this field.

i am from Chicago. nurses make 33ish hour starting.

Except employers. And doctoral programs

t. EdD starting in El Ed. Making 6 figs planning ice cream socials.

this this this this this this this this

but it pays me pretty good

Probably why all the competent nurses that I know are on Adderall and cocaine. It's not a bad life.

>Boilermakers
>Drillers of earth
>Concrete and Cement workers
>Roofers

The only women in those areas work in administration. No woman operates heavy machinery in those fields. I call 100% bullshit on the lack of 100%.

>majority women
>literally 85% of your class will be female
>this is a good thing
Enjoy being ridiculed and laughed at by your co-workers on a daily basis, all while having to do most of the work around the office because they're too busy gossiping and posting duckface selfies to twitter.
There's very few uncucked careers nowadays, user. Nursing certainly isn't one of them.

All the women are married. Literally there are no single nurses or nursing students unless they are crazy or ugly. That being said I've landed a few and dated a few, but it's by no means easier...most are taken. The thing is since you meet a lot more of then eventually it's likely you'll find a single one that's worth it. But for every 1 single there's 500 awesome ones that are taken. Literally when I was doing my BSN the only single girls were divorced ones. Everyone else was dating or married (even the ugly ones)

>tfw studying and majoring in networking because it seemed comfy
>tfw it's only semi-comfy and everyone thinks I'm majoring in IT desktop support

Nice. Shows there's a way to get what you want in pretty much any field if you're driven enough.

You work for DaVita? ;) Doing DI LA LI SIS on the people who ate too many hot fries and shot their kidneys? You got a sweet gig but good bless you I couldn't do that. My current girl used to work for them. I do out patient now

This. Teaching -> EdD -> superintendent. Older buddy I went to college with is making $250K a year at 30yo and his job is cake

Just get a motorcycle and lift. And just fuck with women and banter when they ask what you do but make it clear you make the dollarydoos.

Just got my BS in Kinesiology. Med school, MSN, PA school, Orthotics and Prosthetics, OT or just completely disregard this stepping stone of a degree and do something else?

I'm leaning toward O&P but as I move through and get more experience I am not so sure. Almost no debt, the ROI isn't as good as going for PA or MSN school.

Yeah dude sounds great, women usually love banging men that are equal with them.

It's a trade off. Your cost of living is probably a lot less. Still good dosh.

What's an EdD