If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?

If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?
Here's how to be sure: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
>Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
If you're reading this, you're a sinner. If you're not, you're still a sinner. You are a sinner, I am a sinner. We've all sinned. You need to understand that first and foremost
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death
Because of your sin, you are dying. You will die someday, and it is inevitable. Understand this
>Revelation 20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You die once on Earth, this is the wages of your sins. But some people are going to be going to second death, which is known as the lake of fire, or Hell. But it's not just death and hell going, there are more
>Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Notice what it says, "all liars" are going. I've lied before, you've probably lied before. This is such a common sin, you need to be fearful of this. You will join death and hell in the second death. That is what Hell is, eternal death.
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I cut off Romans 6:23 earlier. As we can see here, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. What that means is that while we have the "wages" of the first death, we do not need to go to the second death. We have a gift from God, and that is eternal life. But will even sinners get this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_t8ETpf2LnM
youtube.com/watch?v=MUj80bIEJpI
youtu.be/BHZcHTGzJ3U
youtube.com/watch?v=6grvdptpNxg
youtu.be/C3QCpp2J5M0
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/1qX9dn1l4d8
youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtu.be/rEQbWM_kCM0
youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs
youtu.be/DiqtFAKQHlk
youtu.be/I-vKLszXeEo
youtu.be/ZyizRJwnIkQ?t=1h2m16s
youtube.com/user/Robertbreaker3
youtu.be/kAaSGPp16fU
youtu.be/pmjZynGc4S8
youtube.com/watch?v=ok5WzgUm6Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ died for you. He didn't do that thinking you were worthy by your mighty works, he did it because he loved you even though you were a sinner. So we are all sinners, and we all deserve death, and we all deserve Hell, and yet we have a gift of eternal life from Christs death. Is his death the end though?
>1 Corinthians 5:3-4: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Christ died for our sins, he was buried in the Earth, and he rose again on the third day. And as it said in the verse above, He did this for us. He gave us the gift of not eternal death in Hell, but eternal life in Heaven. How do we get this gift of eternal life though?
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Read this verse again, with power this time. We can escape the second death which we all deserve by believing on Christ. This is good news. This is gospel. Confess the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Look at the most famous verse in the Bible
>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Anyone, who believes. Whosoever believes, will not perish but have everlasting life. It continues on
>John 3:17-18: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
God sent Jesus to save us and not condemn us, but you will be condemned if you don't believe.

>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
After we get justified by faith, there is of course one more thing. Peace. We will have peace. We do not need to worry about what will happen to us after death, because we are saved. What happens if we sin though? What happens if we stop believing?
>Romans 8:38-39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
When we are saved, we are saved. Once saved, always saved. Nothing at all can separate you from your salvation.
To wit:
>we all sin
>we all deserve Hell
>Jesus died, was buried, and rose again for our sake
>believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
>Your salvation is eternal
I'll end this with a prayer. If you say it truly believing every word, you are saved
Dear Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner. I know I deserve to go to Hell. But I believe you died on the cross for me and rose again. Please save me right now and give me eternal life. I'm only trusting in you, Jesus. Amen.

IM GOIN TO TEH MOON NIGGAAAA

Once saved always saved is bullshit, take the universal reconciliation red pill it's not a get out of hell free card like OSAS. And the lake of fire is not Sheol.

no you aren't

Sure am.

I'm 100% sure that I won't.

There's no evidence that it or your god exists.

God please forgive me for all me sins lord, for i have sinned! Thank you kind man for your wise words! Amen!

for real, why do pastors say jesus meant by matthew 22:30 that there is literally no marriage in heaven? if man and woman were created perfectly as one flesh, and God hates putting away, why would Jesus say there is no marriage in heaven if he really is God? my problem is with the preachers, since when i read the Bible myself, I thought Jesus was saying we would be free as the angels in heaven and there wont be such problems as the Sadducees described. but every pastor says "no marriage in heaven." am I wrong? if I am, how can Jesus be God when he contradicts what God says and does in OT?

were the wages of sin a failsafe?
I dont understand why he created with this impediment.

Yes more Pastor Anderson memes

>Christianity
Sorry, I'm white.

oh no you don't satan

If you haven't seen heaven can you 100% sure that there is a heaven?

Amen brother

There's only one herb in the options field, friend.

I'm sure I'm going to hell. I believe it's all true but am choosing to live in sin.

why

Universalism states that we'll all be saved regardless of what we do. Remind me why I would support something else? :^)

youtu.be/_t8ETpf2LnM

You could say the same with any country also retard

you can't make small, incremental changes? You can't at least try?

John 3:36
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Because they're heretics

You didn't even read the post faggot or watch the video

i said VITAMIN K

Is this your meme? You should make more. I shared it on facebook.

Except we're talking about a supposed ethereal afterlife that cant be physically shown to me in any capacity and the only proof is a book written by people suffering from constant heat stroke in the desert thousands of years ago.

>didn't read the fucking thread

I want to rape christ-chan

We need rule 34 ASAP

>is gullible enough to devote themselves to the unprovable

It's called Faith for a reason

heretic

didnt pastor anderson had like 25k sub not long ago ? what happened

If you "try" to be saved the only place you'll wind up is hell. You have to let Jesus do it all.

>matthew 22:30

>29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. 31But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, 32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. 33And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

no marriage in heaven its clear , because we are not human anymore and dont have human needs

You have to literally be perfect if you want to get into Heaven, so I have the fuck up. Religion is bullshit.

>follows the Bible
>gets called a heretic
no u

you clearly havent watched the video

>Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Notice what it says, "all liars" are going. I've lied before, you've probably lied before. This is such a common sin, you need to be fearful of this. You will join death and hell in the second death. That is what Hell is, eternal death.

No person is perfect except Jesus

Doesn't matter because either will be better than here.

Imagine their is no heaven or hell.

Get with reality people.

Save'd

Favorite pastor anderson lines

>Filthy sons of belial
>Daughters of the land (referring to women who have pre-marital sex)
>Gaytheists
>Fagnostics
>The goods news, 50 pedophiles at the gay bar is dead. The bad news, some of them are still alive
>We all want our children to be gay...but we don't want them to be a bunch of filthy faggots
>Shut your faggoty mouth and listen to me for a second
>No homos will ever be allowed in this church, NEVERRRR
>Pray for him? I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell
>I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN FRANCE

>When we are saved, we are saved. Once saved, always saved. Nothing at all can separate you from your salvation.

Hmm, I can't honestly remember but I might have honestly believed in jesus and said some prayers when I was like 7 or so ... does that work?

Absent some actual miracle it would take a lot of drugs for me to truly believe at this point.

Imagine their is Heaven and Hell

Get with reality people

This
>When we are saved, we are saved. Once saved, always saved. Nothing at all can separate you from your salvation.
Is heresy. Of course, the words are true, but what is meant by them is heresy. Any saint, once saved, may commit any litany of sins, including apostasy, and yet be saved, but they will not. They will be made holy by the Holy Spirit of God, and they will never fall away, because He will keep them. Apostates never had saving faith.

Listen to Alan Watts and chill out.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUj80bIEJpI

Notice that it says fearfull since when is having fear a sin ?

youtu.be/BHZcHTGzJ3U

I haven't seen you live a joyful, fulfilling life, yet somehow I'm 100% sure you've never lived one and never will ;)

Up to 66k now. Every time a tragedy happens, he makes a video about why they deserved it, it goes viral, people look into the rest of his videos, and then start listening to him.

the kingdom of heaven is western civilization.

Must watch Steven Anderson videos

youtube.com/watch?v=6grvdptpNxg

youtu.be/C3QCpp2J5M0
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/1qX9dn1l4d8
youtu.be/53BN9tTDoCw
youtu.be/_t8ETpf2LnM
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtu.be/rEQbWM_kCM0
youtu.be/6ICTsqE4Fjs
youtu.be/DiqtFAKQHlk
youtu.be/I-vKLszXeEo

Seen most of these, not really the catholic ones because it's not a topic I care much about.

His hinduism video was really interesting too.

A forever saver would say you were never saved to begin with .

youtu.be/ZyizRJwnIkQ?t=1h2m16s

anderson is funny, instructive, passionate, filled with energy and isn't afraid to preach

is there other pastors on youtube like that ?

>Absent some actual miracle it would take a lot of drugs for me to truly believe at this point.

never say never i have been a atheist for 20 years and a agnostic for 15 years before becoming a christian .

>Tfw when faith without works is dead

King David was a murderer and an adulterer.
Are you saying David is in Hell?

You clearly havent read the Bible, like every other Catholic on the planet. If you read your Bible you wouldnt be Catholic because the Bible warns of the Catholic apostasy.

go outside

So someone who's saved can sin, but it's impossible to fall to my depraved lows?

Is there some physical limit to the sins a saved can commit? You can still covet your neighbours hot teenage daughter, but you can't jerk it to bestiality?

All I do is be educated,pay my bills and be nice to other people.

Nigger, there's barely another pastor like him on Earth.

I have checked. I've been to like 30 churches and listened to countless pastors on the radio/internet.

Doesn't exist. Dude is like the last bastion of uncucked Christianity

I also sometimes watch Robert Breaker
youtube.com/user/Robertbreaker3

Pastor Charles Lawson.
His only flaw in his preaching is being a pre tribber.
youtu.be/kAaSGPp16fU

Pastor Lawson has a series on the NWO, and even talks about Clinton and spirit cooking iirc. He knows about Crowley, L.Ron Hubbard and the Luciferians.
youtu.be/pmjZynGc4S8

>Is there some physical limit to the sins a saved can commit? You can still covet your neighbours hot teenage daughter, but you can't jerk it to bestiality?

Matthew 18
21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? 22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
All sins are forgiven all sins are equal to god , a man should try to never sin , because god hates sin

Oh okay, that's sad to hear

I'm new to christianity just over 1 year. I don't go to church but I watch this guy a lot. He really solidified my faith and is super interesting and fun to watch. I listen to him in the bus and while i work too. Can't get enough

does he have a channel ?

Well I found an independent fundemental baptist church here in the Chicago area.

Everybody wears suits, loves guns, loves Trump, hates degenerates/liberals, and there's surprisingly a ton of young people.

The preaching isn't as good as Anderson though, but it's a great church. Look for local fundemental independent baptist churches

steven anderson is Sup Forums first preacher he is amusing he is sometimes right , but more times he is wrong

maybe young people like those churches more because they have more hard preaching and more energy in general

youtube.com/watch?v=ok5WzgUm6Xg

Zion4131 is the main one I have seen but others upload him too.
For some reason jewtube wont let me link his or Anderson's channels or I'd have a link for you.

I am 100% certain I will not go to heaven because I am 100% certain it isn't real.

Pastor Anderson is truly a great man. Fuck the shills who slander him.

>we are not human anymore and dont have human needs

i swear this sounds like catholic corruption that has crept into the church. we wont be human? sounds insane. if you think marriage is just for procreation, then you have a carnal mind.

I literally just posted the verse...

> Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Their is a marriage in heaven, between Christ and the Church

The Based Reverend!

I haven't seen a toilet in India, but I'm certain that there must be at least one.

To add to that paul would call you a fool

a damn forgot the verses
The Resurrection Body

>35But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. 39All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

>42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

>King David was a murderer and an adulterer.
>Are you saying David is in Hell?
Did you completely ignore my post?
>Any saint, once saved, may commit any litany of sins, including apostasy, and yet be saved

Romans 4:5-8

Your English is kind of bad, Mario.

no, you do not know scripture. Eve was taken from Adam's rib. One flesh. God hates putting away, and Jesus said not one hair from our head will be missing in the resurrection. Is Adam going to be missing an entire rib or is Jesus not God?

And what denomination out of the thousands is the right one you have to guess at random for the supposedly merciful God to let you into get into heaven?

*sits back and watches the christcucks tear themselves apart*

I honestly can't wait till Europeans wake up to your desert religion and the misery it's caused the West.

I'm gonna enjoy burning your churches and slitting your throat on the day of the rope.

>not realizing that existence itself is the separation of the essence of God the infinite creator
>not realizing that Jesus already absolved you of sin long before you existed
>wasting even a moment of this blessed experience being fearful or othwise not blissful

What the heck???

You're being a retard on purpose, you fucking kike. Be gone, son of Belial.

Adam is clearly dust by now, yet God can resurrect the body anyway because He's God.

Being a contrarian assclown is no way to go through life, Chaim.

>I'm gonna enjoy burning your churches and slitting your throat on the day of the rope.
Too bad youre a Nerf'd fag who can't into gun ownership and has to use a knife like a 3rd world beaner. :^)

How's that atheism working out for you, Bruce? :^)

Right, cause the trend for secular europeans is a violent rejection of outside cultures.

>And what denomination out of the thousands is the right one.

All of them and none of them , the bible is purposely vague because that is its goal , it would divide the people and make them unrighteous but they will think they where righteous , like in the crusades

The Sword of the Gospel

(Luke 12:49-53)

>34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

It's 1:35 AM

Roamans 4:2

leeeeroy jenkins!

When will Sup Forums fully embrace Pastor Anderson as our one true /pastor/??

Super glad to see more threads about him lately. He shared the gospel with me 5 years ago and got me saved.