NEW JORDAN PETERSON BIBLE LECTURE RELEASED

youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs

NEW JORDAN B PETERSON BIBLE LECTURE JUST POSTED

I haven't had time to look at it yet but supposedly we're actually going to look at the bible this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIeLW8OPomg
youtu.be/VSgv70CkAGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares about this pseudo-intellectual self-help faggot except for directionless teenagers who are having a quarter-life crisis

What's your point?

You're walking through the park and see Dr Peterson sitting on a bench alone and he looks like he wants to answer your one burning question. What is it? Keep in mind his answer will be 80 minutes long and most of that will be taken from his Maps of Meaning lectures.

This thread is about to die, but the video lives on.

why does the universe always cock block me from getting laid? I'm still a virgin at 19 and I go to a school with some of the sluttiest girls in the country. help me out dr peterson

Sort yourself out. What do you really want out of life? Once you align your being with your potential women will recognize that and be attracted to you. Women can tell when you're lying to yourself.

actually come to think of it I don't really care about women anyway. thanks jordy

No prob mate. Definitely check out his bible lectures if you haven't already.

>teenagers
>quarter-life crisis
What?
Clean your room and speak the truth

>foreign
>semitic
>monotheism

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Oldfags will get this.

Actually he does the most he can to save Western civilization.

t. fag who doesn't get the lectures and just assumes they're feelgood shit.

Objectively tell me how his ideas on problem-solving and the individual are pseud. If you know some other stuff you consider to be more meaningful feel free to share.

kys larpcuck

>Muh self-help.

Maybe actually watch it before calling it self help trash.

Childhood is atheism, adulthood is christianity

I've just recently come to the conclusion that my issue lies in trying to reshape my understanding of the world rather than reshape myself. I keep trying simply to expand what can be good "approved" information I can bounce off of, but in constantly trying to expand that criteria I'm not actually making myself a better person. It's like giving a bigger toolset to someone with paralyzed arms.

And no "sort yourself out" meme answer.

>I'm going to live 120 years
thanks for the pep talk

The kike shit is honestly barely present in Christianity. Jesus never refers to the kike god by his name(s) and only refers to him to call him the devil and Jews the synagogue of Satan. It's basically Neoplatonism.

There's not even a question in your post.

SORT

Anyone else scared to watch these lectures? I feel like it might make me into an actual good person instead of someone who just feels like their in the right. Fuck im unsorted.

Dis gonna be good.

Fine, how do I make myself more understanding of everyday situations as opposed to specific knowledge I shelter myself away with and turn it into one of many esoteric tidbits of wisdom to be called forth at random intervals? How do I "go with the flow" more?

And the answer of "sorting yourself out" isn't really an answer, but rather a problem solving method that could be applied to most personal problems. I want specific advice for my problem as it stands.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

That fucking amazing.

Already have my own comfy opinion but curious as to what Peterson will present. Going to fire this up later on tonight. Hope its not a drag and provides something new.

Thanks for the link OP.

Get outside your comfort zone. You're stagnating.

Bring order to your phenomenological surroundings.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIeLW8OPomg

I do though, embrace WOKEtan

You do realise all your 'European' gods are foreign as well? They're the same as the Hindu gods.

You are an enemy of the west

> 26minutes in
This is it lads. This is the habbening of our time.
Mark my words but this exposition of truth marks the new age that is upon us.

I will continue to go through the video but I can already tell that he is laying it all out for everyone to see. This is the literal sealing of what we have progressed to in way of understanding of the world such that we are to go forward and beyond it.

You're either going to grasp this conceptualization and step forward further into the light or regress and fall back into darkness.

Not even a fan of Peterson but he's seemingly laying it all out in this exposition.

More than once i've heard peterson ponder why it's ok to walk around with a hammer and sickle, but not a swastika. We need to pester him into looking deeper into this.

Can you imagine if peterson named the joo?

Anyway, he is based as fuck.

Why havent you named the jew?

>Kneel before Christ, for he is the one and only GOD
>-Jordan B. Peterson 5/27/17

The Most Important Thing Jordan Peterson Has Ever Said

youtu.be/VSgv70CkAGs

How is this not a dominance hierarchy meme

> tfw I'm going to live to see 200 years guyz!

He has addressed this point multiple times.

God damn that's a good one and I haven't seen that. Which video is it from?

This framing goes beyond this narrative though. To a degree that I feel it was always meant to compel the reader themselves to in order to seek out, understand, and fulfill a broad based potential (god's living word) in the cosmos.

Enough time has passed that a Human being has been able to frame this meaning to a high degree which means that it is sufficiently available to human consciousness et large.

The point is to see and seek not kneel.
The kneel narrative is one of old for largely insufficient conscious navigation of the world.

What is understood now and that has been verbalized to a high degree is to open one's eyes, see, seek, and know.

Such a dense red-pill.
There are many degrees of expansion based on the text that he covered but he's laid out a solid foundation that man has worked thousands of years to get to whereupon one can firmly plant their feet and step forward

>Childhood is atheism
duh

>adulthood is christianity
Christianity is giving up on humans.

>be jordan peterson
>people dismiss christianity too quickly
>here's all this shit to learn from it
Sounds good.
>also we should believe in it
>not because it's believable but because
>people can't make up their own morals
Haha, what?

He's GK Chesterton 2017 edition. I don't disagree with a lot either of them have to say, but the amount of cognitive dissonance you need to add to your life to believe in dead kike on a stick is ridiculous.

>Christianity is giving up on humans.

Christianity is giving up on humans as they are and putting faith into humans as they could be.

That's why faith is such a golden word in Christianity.
Imagination and creativity are key to this.

>we'll just make people BETTER
Are you a Joss Whedon villain?

The point of it is to be a gateway to higher understanding. There are many. There are many religions. There are many books. Fiction/Non-fiction. Being learned and covering them expands one's frame and allows one to build on prior works. Enough has been made available to man at this point in history to do so and gather the correct understanding.

Rarely are there times in history that someone can illiterate it for mass consumption. The times in which this occurs or has occurred (what are referred to as prophets/etc) are typically very powerful and transitional periods in history. You look at what's going on in the world and its clear many people's eyes haven't been opened. The issue is, every opportunity has been given to do so. Jesus, multiple people are on stage giving cliff notes.

So, we're on the verge of a new age.
If everyone is saying : Yeah, I got it .. I understand. I got this. Then, it's time to move on and beyond and that's exactly what's occurring.

Everyone's claiming they got it and understand..
Many things are moving into place...
> Idols are speaking and moving about...

So, when the switch is flipped, none will be able to be with excuse.

> user makes a baseless claim, clearly fishing for responses
> idiots badger him with comments as if if would change his mid

Fuck this site

I want to be a disciple of Peterson

Hindu and European gods having the same origin doesn't make european gods foreign, that's like saying French isn't french because it's a sister language to Italian which both have a similar origin.

Matthew 7:7-8New International Version.

7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

What the hell is wrong with making people better?

/thread

sage

S U P E R C E S S I O N

Use the KJV OR keep your filthy heretical mouth shut.

Matthew 7:7-8King James Version

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

You can arrive at the same understanding and pronouncements if you seek it enough for yourself in your own experiences. It's better, means more, and will take on a more profound meaning that way.

What a lot of people don't understand is, when someone has to get on a podium and make these types of pronouncements... When Idols are speaking and moving about... It's too late.

Most often the big changes are already on the near horizon. It's almost like a last call when you see a lot of this. I hope it reaches a good number of people who need that final push and ignites something in there because when the bridge is laid out you'll still have to see it, know how to cross it, and cross into that next phase.

What comes after "prophets" speaking to these degrees begin to grow silent generally is quite serious. And a survey for the world examples it heading in quite serious directions all w/ a lot of people in tow.

How do you encourage productive self sacrifice.

Second what do you think of phrenology

I think you're missing the point here....

Indeed true in all aspects of one's search.

Amen amen.

god bless you.

Correction. Comment was meant for :
Indeed true in all aspects of one's search.
Amen