The ABSOLUTE TRUTH about the Zionist Cabal that runs our planet

No one has created a thread dedicated the major redpills being dispended on twitter by a user named VictoryOfTheLight(@KibBitzLaw) so it is up to me to redpill you all on the absolute truth about the Jews.

As a preface let me tell you about VictoryOfTheLight(@KibBitzLaw) on Twitter. This unidentified person is risking his life to spread the truth about just who/what is enslaving this planet. This person is being censored and their social reach hamstringed by the Zionists who own twitter. Yes, Saudi Arabia, Twitter's largest shareholder are actually secret Talmudic Zionists.

As KibBitzLaw explains, the false Jewish cabal that is subverting the entire planet are the Talmudic Zionists of ancient times. This group is false Judaism and is in reality an evil cult. It is no surprise to find out that this same group is mainly responsible for PG (the trafficking and systematic rape/torture of children). This group is pure evil and serve dark beings that have attempted to take the light out of us many thousands of years ago. This group subverted original Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Yes, I know, I used to hate all Islam just like every one of you however what KibBitzLaw says makes perfect sense. All the Abrahamic religions have been subverted by a group of Satan Worshipers. Yes thats right. The true enemy of mankind are SPECIFICALLY Zionists. They are a small minority of the Jewish population in the world based in Israel but they have subverted countless countries for thousands of years in secret. All the details and evidence you need are explained and evidenced by KibBitzLaw on twitter. I am here now to share this crucial information with you so that we can take back our country, our planet, and our SPIRITS! Let the redpills begin!

May the Light of the creator show you the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/868657893280808961
google.com/patents/US20060145019
youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM
youtube.com/watch?v=s4PmU9Dd2Io
express.co.uk/news/weird/809794/UFO-four-fighter-jets-Singaporean-whistleblower-pilot-MUFON-Singapore-UFO
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
youtube.com/watch?v=tWrSXORs_jM
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6doimy/so_wtf_is_this_frontpage_comey_acted_on_russian/di4y3uy/
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2vWIdzOBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Allow me to post more information about this. See pic related.

Here is the video related to this picture.
"Jewish Rabbit explains how hitler was right"
youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec

Time to know the Truth Pol. SPEAD THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! THIS WILL END THE CABAL!

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

Pic related is part 2 of pic related.

Bonus video content.
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/868657893280808961

>44 (guardian digits of truth)
Checked.

Pic related is Part 3

Damn you MODS! You are auto-saging this thread you Zionist shills! Have some balls!

Still on page 8 despite me just bumping this thread? You despicable Zionist shills I will never stop telling the truth!

WTF mods? Are you really removing bumps from this thread?

bump. I was discussing this with a friend earlier when he asked me if I thought all jews were bad.

I made one about an hour ago. No one wanted to play :(

Thanks friend. Listen, we need everyone to spread this information. Pol needs to get MAD! This needs to be talked about EVERY SINGLE DAY! WE have a few months until the Prophecy of Revelation concludes its up to us to save the world! PLEASE I BEG YOU! Keep spreading this information across Sup Forums. Follow KibBitzLaw on twitter. Spread his twitter! This needs to get out!

>I made one about an hour ago. No one wanted to play :(

KEEP TRYING! Giving up is a 100% to fail!

I think its hilarious that this twitter account is basically saying to fuck the jews and /pol goes and calls them larpers or sage the thread.

Goes to show that most people do not practice what they preach.

>Karaite rabbi

This does not compute. All rabbis uphold the Talmud.

>I think its hilarious that this twitter account is basically saying to fuck the jews and /pol goes and calls them larpers or sage the thread.

No, it goes to show that we are infested with shills.

Do you happen to know how Disclosure is going to roll out? I have heard if we avoid WW3 we could get it in weeks or by July. But how will it drop?

>in the world based in Israel

more like the City of London and Wall-Street.

hello victory of light, thank you for this self-promotion

i feel like our movements need to keep numerical (((coincidences))) on the down low

don't forget people are always trying to discredit us why give them ammo

>he still think jew york has any power
new york liberals are not the ones pushing this shit, it's SF liberals

the technocrats have the reigns, they control the marbles. wall street now follows

I don't think OP can bump his own thread in the first 15 minutes of it's life...

>you have heard
you have read, you have not heard

we will not get disclosure, period. that is how you know this is bullshit.

disclosure of technologies? imminent.
full disclosure? somewhere short of never

>Do you happen to know how Disclosure is going to roll out? I have heard if we avoid WW3 we could get it in weeks or by July. But how will it drop?

First off Kib said that we are currently in the process of soft disclosure. It is no coincidence that the Govt declassified the Triangular manmade UFO that uses the EM Drive technology.
google.com/patents/US20060145019

Kib said that within 6 months the Galactic Federation of Light will literally come to earth (I believe they will arrive to Canada and USA) and reveal themselves.

And yes we are currently going through disclosure. We need to get people to find the truth, spread positivity, love, and truth to all and get our bodies and minds ready to ascend and accept our benevolent visitors from the Milky Way.

Fuck disclosure. Rolling for Armageddon

>“There is no proletarian, not even a Communist, movement, that has not operated in the interests of money, in the direction indicated by money, and for the time being permitted by money--and that without the idealists among its leaders having the slightest suspicion of the fact. “
-Oswald (((Spengler)))

beg to differ. as long as our system is built on usury, the owners are still the financiers-usurers and they are based in London and Wall-Street.

>i feel like our movements need to keep numerical (((coincidences))) on the down lowdon't forget people are always trying to discredit us why give them ammo

If I learned one thing from GG, its spread the truth, keep spreading it, never stop because in the end the truth always wins unless you stop telling it.

>Fuck disclosure. Rolling for Armageddon

The original Greek word "Apocalypse" meant "revelation" not "end of the world". Remember that. We are in the best timeline friend.

>the Galactic Federation of Light

wall street is not what it was, period. there are some but they are not the masters of the universe as they were in the 80s, 90s, and 00s.

i say this as a diehard new yorker

>>the Galactic Federation of Light
>laugh.jpg meme

When they literally come down from the sky you are gonna shit your pants. Don't take my word for it just wait 4-6 months friend.

Check out this disclosure video.

youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

Yep. This is definitely the best timeline.

I'll contribute:
Remember the Phoenix Lights back in the nineties? It was reported that there was a "mystery pilot" who saw these lights

Well the mystery pilot has finally been revealed. It was Kurt Russel.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4PmU9Dd2Io

i followed this shit for about a year, and i just could never buy into the new agey bullshit

i refuse to believe a group of super-advanced interdimensional beings will name themselves something as faggy and prototypically new agey as the galactic federation of life

i'll be waiting 4-6 months, friend. with bated breath

wow look at this bunch of old news everyone knows that isn´t brainwashed by the (((media)))

We truly have the best schizophrenics

And here is a news report of Singapore pilots scrambling their jets to intercept a UFO:
express.co.uk/news/weird/809794/UFO-four-fighter-jets-Singaporean-whistleblower-pilot-MUFON-Singapore-UFO

>Remember the Phoenix Lights back in the nineties? It was reported that there was a "mystery pilot" who saw these lights

Well the mystery pilot has finally been revealed. It was Kurt Russel.

HOLY SHIT yes! Haha this is a great time to be alive!

>i refuse to believe a group of super-advanced interdimensional beings will name themselves something as faggy and prototypically new agey as the galactic federation of life

Humans named it that i'm sure. But its absolutely real. Check @KibBitzLaw on twitter for evidence. Or just wait and see.

I say Fuck the Jews and this is some obvious LARP bullshit designed to make the current Seth Rich / pizzagate investigations look like the realm of lunatics.

Fortunately it's not working because your Jew power wanes by the day.

>check my twitter for self-reflexive evidence of my unsubstantiated claim
wow will do

wall-street never was really the master of the universe, it was subservient to the Money Powers in London, they were just American agents of international power based in London.

And those fuckers still have an iron grip on the planet.

None of these tech companies would be shit without the massive loans they required to get off the ground. Just like the rail-road tycoons were just agents of London, the tech-titans are just agents of the same powers that own their debt.

We are debating semantics. From london-wall-street-san-fran or israel, its the same powers behind it every time.

>When they literally come down from the sky you are gonna shit your pants. Don't take my word for it just wait 4-6 months

Somewhat oldfag here, people said this shit in the 90's at the height of X-Files poularity, UFO government coverups ect

20 years later, no ayylmao's

government propaganda.

setting us up for the fake alien invasion.

So your saying Fuck the Jews....to a guy who is saying Fuck the Jews?

Whatever you say Goyim! I'll leave this just for you!!
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

i'm not disagreeing

so long as we realize it's the jews i think we're arguing the same point

>people did it in the 90s
people do it every day now
>DISCLOSURE IMMINENT!
after 3 years of nothing.jpg you start to get the idea it's never going to happen

all those government coverup stories were brought to you curtesy of the cia.

>I say Fuck the Jews and this is some obvious LARP bullshit designed to make the current Seth Rich / pizzagate investigations look like the realm of lunatics.

You are either a willing shill, or an unwilling one. If you have not checked the evidence on Kib's twitter then be quiet.

>Somewhat oldfag here, people said this shit in the 90's at the height of X-Files poularity, UFO government coverups ect

its real this time. This is year 5777 of the Hebrew calendar and sept 23 is the finality of revelations.

THIS IS IT

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWrSXORs_jM

It was just a laugh, just a laugh, just a laugh, just a laugh.

>government propaganda. setting us up for the fake alien invasion.

Naw, project bluebeam is a failure now that disclosure is happening. It depended on a Hillary win. That didn't happen so its GG we win. If you don't believe me, when the aliens come, use a telescope to zoom in on their craft. If it is a project bluebeam hologram you will see a fuzzy image like if you were to zoom in on a projector screen. You can literaly prove to yourself its real. You should also literally feel positive energies enter your body and make you feel incredible.

Go away, Michael Aquino

>Whatever you say Goyim! I'll leave this just for you!!youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

>33

checked lol.

Honeslty the funny part is Jews in Space is real just not exactly like that video. Mel Brooks was rubbing it in our faces.

even if there's a mountain of evidence, do you expect shit to be done? that stuff is peanuts and happens every day.

the redpills on zionists is valuable tho, although pretty sure most people on here are relatively aware, though they blame all jews, which is actually beneficial to the controllers. what to do about it tho. what to do.

Link some of this (((evidence))) then.

Anything that is not Seth Rich / pizzagate / Deep State investigation related is an obvious distraction right now.

I'm signal boosting this, thanks friend.

>Link some of this (((evidence))) then. Anything that is not Seth Rich / pizzagate / Deep State investigation related is an obvious distraction right now

Tell me what specifically you want evidence for and i'll see if I can dig it up but I am way behind on sleep as it is i'm here because it is extremely important to the survival of our planet that I signal boost this stuff.

Honestly the Seth Rich shit is going to wind up blowing up real soon we've already done our part normies are in on this already we're just waiting on some Federal investigations and DOJ to start laying down the LAW Judge Dredd style.

UPDATE!

Kib posted a reddit thread telling more about himself. Enjoy

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6doimy/so_wtf_is_this_frontpage_comey_acted_on_russian/di4y3uy/

Bamp

The cabal uses the religious Jews as cover basically
>getting jewed while being a jew

KEK

>The cabal uses the religious Jews as cover basically>getting jewed while being a jewKEK
>919

Palindrome of truth. Thoth is with us OwO

Bump

Thanks friend.

Boiiiiiiii

You mean the Federation of Amalgamated Goys

>You mean the Federation of Amalgamated Goys

Lol I accept this name as well lol

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8
Watch Marching to Zion by Pastor Steven Anderson

Thanks a ton.

Wrong, all jews ARE bad. This is just a cuck attempt, or very possibly a jewish attempt, to try and deflect criticism away from all jews to a select few jews, who just so happen to not be jews at all! How convenient.

All jews must be gassed.

>all Jews are bad

This is demonstrably false. Eastern Orthodox Jews for example don't have a problem with rampant pedophilia for example.

Follow up post.

Make a note of all the groups that have a history of serious issues with pedophilia.

Catholic Church, Islam, and Talmudist Jews such as Israelites and such. Wonder why ? It's cuz they are subverted moloch cults. Pizzagate is directly related to these Talmudic Zionist groups for a reason.

And why do they focus on pedophilia? Child rape and the corruption of youth is a kind of dark magic. It's time to put a stop to this. Spread this info about he Talmudists who have subverted our world!!

saving this for tomorrow

have a bump in the meantime

This twitter account is either a LARP or the early stages of project blue beam. They ban (((milo))) over a monkey joke yet this dickhead gets free reign? Give me a fucking break.

Bluebeam was going to be Podesta/Hillary psyop headed by Tom Delonge. Yes, this is real life, I am not kidding.

Bluebeam is still in effect; it has been tested and proved to be effective in oter parts of the world.

Bump for actual truth. Zog is different . Orthodox jews are basically just Amish jews looking out for their ethnic group which is natural like we all admit. Fucking zog is evil

Links? I really want to believe this guy.

karaites are non-rabbinical

Historians have argued over whether Karaism has a direct connection to anti-Rabbinic sects and views, such as those of the Sadducees, dating back to the end of the Second Temple period (70 CE), or whether Karaism represents a novel emergence of similar views.

Karaites have always maintained the rejection of Rabbinical authority and the Oral Law. The ancestors of the Karaites were a group called Benei Ṣedeq (Children of Sadducees) during the Second Temple period.

trump pushed the prime minister of Montenegro who looks like jew

Ever heard of the steissand effect? Regardless. Twitter knows if they ban him he'll just make a new account. The only viable option for them is to continue stifling his reach and pretend he doesn't exist.

>Bump for actual truth. Zog is different . Orthodox jews are basically just Amish jews looking out for their ethnic group which is natural like we all admit. Fucking zog is evil

I'm signal boosting this post

He doesn't use racial slurs either. Nothing he says is "offensive".

Are you so new that you don't understand 5d chess? Back to the Donald you go

Precisely. Twitter can't fall back on "muh harassment" for Kib

No not new just pointing it out

Orthodox Jews believe that gentiles only exist to serve them. Check out where the money for Kars 4 Kids goes to.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2vWIdzOBQ

That's low level corruption like Televangelists.

Aliens are demons, fuck off kike.

>no revelations fag but...
ain't this the perfect ploy to unite the world's 3 abrahmic religion under the *666*

Yeah but if anyone believes that they deserve what they get. Literally anyone who falls for blue beam deserves whatever is coming to them. There is really no excuse besides being a whole cloth normie and that won't get you shit.

Fuck off Project Blue Beam.
You CIA shitters burn in Hell faggit.

What the fuck am I reading here?

Youre acting like a the_donald newfag si stop. If you have been paying any attention for any length of time you'd know Trump frequently "plays ball" with globalists to keep them on their toes

>Blue Beam
Sauce?

>fuck the idea of racial purity
diversity is our strength LMAO

>aliens are demons

And also angels. The demons are the greys and dracos the angels are the galactic federation of light.

No because once the Light federation comes we have no need for religion of old. We'll just have The Truth.

Bump and victory to the true light.

Just look it up. Its a false flag operation to trick people into believing aliens/messiah has come using holograms and shit. It's really stupid to think anyone but third worlders would believe it for a second.