I'm not a civic nationalist because I'm not naive enough to think that we can just teach brown people to love the...

I'm not a civic nationalist because I'm not naive enough to think that we can just teach brown people to love the constitution, but I'm not an ethnonationalist because I don't want a genocide, an ethnic partition, or a civil war. I want immigration standards designed to keep America predominantly white, and I want freedom of association in all 50 states. What am I, Sup Forums?

Pic related, makes a great case for keeping America huwhite without being a full-on Nazi.

no one is a "civic nationalist" it's a strawman for nazi larpers to use to try to purity spiral the right. Don't fall for the collectivism shit.

>but I'm not an ethnonationalist because I don't want a genocide,
Weak.

>I'm not an ethnonationalist because I don't want...

So... you are one but you feel guilty about it. Gotcha.

Nothing wrong with that stance.

>What am I, Sup Forums? Your human and the cause of WAR. Been with us since we first stepped out of the primordial ooze. Prepare your butthole this next one is going to be a doozy.

t. civic nationalist

That could fall under paleoconservatism.

>but I'm not an ethnonationalist because I don't want a genocide, an ethnic partition
never heard an ethnonationalist who advocate for genocide and i listen to edgelords all the time

t. fence hugging cuck

How is she single? I want her.

Fuck off. We are all civic nationalists

What would you say an ethnonationalist is?

Not sure I made it clear, but I'm not white. Even if I didn't feel any guilt, being a white nationalist wouldn't be in my best interest.

>inb4 why don't you like your own people

I know, that's why I've come to it. I just don't have a label for it.

I love Jared Taylor, but I'm pretty sure he wants an ethnic partition. I'm not sure what Spencer once.

I'm not on the fence. I specifically want an immigration policy that favors white people, and I'd have no qualms with executing anyone who crosses the border illegally.

Why are the larpers trying to fracture their own movement?

This. You're a moron OP. Civic cuck.

What's up faggot shill?

i think spencer wants the same

Imo its retarded, peaceful ethnic cleansing is the best option

What you are is fucked. We're all fucked.

I don't want an ethnic partition. Once someone is a citizen, they belong here. I just want to stop giving citizenship to people whose presence will make the country worse.

Fuckedness knows no race or religion. Fuckedness is all of humanity.

Most ethno nationalists aren't about genocide. Their idea of ethno nationalism either works out to something like secession or making the country whiter as a whole through immigration control and a freeze on birthright citizenship. Most ethno nationalists are so opposed to genocide that there's a different term for describing those types: "exterminationists." Of course, any rational person would tell you that a race war is impossible and completely irrational at this point, but most ethno nationalists aren't irrational. You just need to learn your stuff, desu.

I'm sorry but it's with no joy that i tell you it won't be enough to repair the damage done. Like I said, peaceful ethnic cleansing is where it's at.

If we don't do that, I don't like spencer but I agree with him that partition and civil war is inevitable

>Fuckedness knows no race or religion. Fuckedness is all of humanity.
If you'll look at the achievement gap and the crime disparity between poor whites and poor non whites, I'd say there is a very specific face when it comes to fuckness (and it's black). I'd say the worst mountain dew mouth having dysgenic Appalachian goy would be friendlier and easier to work with than at least 50% of blacks.

Sounds like you are some form of populist/nationalist for sure. Do you believe races and ethnicities have the right to form sovereign communities with certain interests and have that they have the right to protect them?

What you want doesn't matter. Ethnic conflict is inevitable, and the invasion of the West has gone too far to be reversed without enormous violence. Whether you want it to happen or not is irrelevant. Best you can hope for is to build a future where your descendents will not be forced into the same position our ancestors put us in.

Both civic nationalism and ethno-statism will never work as long as women's suffrage exists: women are the one's causing the poz. But take away women's suffrage, and civic nationalism and ethno-statism become unnecessary; one dick per pussy, one pussy per dick, and everyone is equally miserable. Don't fight against each other; stand up against women and their Chad enablers!

>Once someone is a citizen, they belong here
You said you weren't a civic nationalist.

>What am I, Sup Forums?
A coward.
You recognize there is a problem, you know how to fix the problem, but you lack the stomach to take action to fix the problem because some people (the ones who are causing the problem) might get there feefee's hurt in the process.

You might as well be a liberal, you are steering the country in the same direction, albeit slightly slower.
Highway to hell
Civic nationalists - 25 mph
Republican (establishment) - 55 mph
Liberals - 120 mph
Canada - Your destination is on the right.

No leaf, no.